Rank Down Tickets

2456713

Comments

  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 2,476
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Dudley2906 wrote: »
    Are the rank down gems or tickets ever coming back! It would be great to see them return as some champions have become un-useful while others need ranking up! The Tier 4 catalysts are not easy to come by so the ranking down tickets would be great even if just for a short time??

    Since you flagged my other comment, let me expand upon it.
    RDT's we're only meant for major changes (nerfs) to champions like 12.0. They were nice enough to give some out at christmas but really they shouldn't have.
    This is a game with a ever changing meta. Champs will become unused over time because of this. You choose who rank up knowing this. There werent any RDT's when 5*'s were released and doesn't need to be with 6*'s.
    As far as tier 4 cats go, join an ally that does map 5 or 6. Mine does 5 5x5 and I am over flowing with class cats. I recently have let 7 t4cc expire because I have to many.
    Do some work and earn the rewards and stop ranking champs up just to rank.

    No

    Yes
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 11,001
    I shouldn't be laughing at that. However..... XD
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 165
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Saying a champ is still “good enough” is not a valid argument. A champ was working an intended way, as confirmed by kabam. That champ had its abilities altered, and is no longer working as previously intended.

    So you would never use him again? You would rank him down because of a change that affects 2% of all game play? Something that other champs can handle just fine? It's just stupid. People like you just want to play a victim card and get stuff for it. Get over it already. AA can still do so much and be very useful.

    No I don’t want a RDT. I want my 5* generic AG that I used on him only after I saw the confirmation of AA working as intended.

    If you buy a Porsche and they put a governor on the engine and you’re left with a high end WV. It’s good enough right...?

    There are better champs for LOL

    Who cares if there are better champs for LOL? That has nothing to do with the fact that they nerfed a champ.

    Come up with some relevant facts for AA being nerfed, as that’s what this post is about.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 1,284
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Saying a champ is still “good enough” is not a valid argument. A champ was working an intended way, as confirmed by kabam. That champ had its abilities altered, and is no longer working as previously intended.

    So you would never use him again? You would rank him down because of a change that affects 2% of all game play? Something that other champs can handle just fine? It's just stupid. People like you just want to play a victim card and get stuff for it. Get over it already. AA can still do so much and be very useful.

    No I don’t want a RDT. I want my 5* generic AG that I used on him only after I saw the confirmation of AA working as intended.

    If you buy a Porsche and they put a governor on the engine and you’re left with a high end WV. It’s good enough right...?

    There are better champs for LOL

    Who cares if there are better champs for LOL? That has nothing to do with the fact that they nerfed a champ.

    Come up with some relevant facts for AA being nerfed, as that’s what this post is about.

    The only reason u see them as irrelevant is because u don't want to be wrong
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 2,476
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Saying a champ is still “good enough” is not a valid argument. A champ was working an intended way, as confirmed by kabam. That champ had its abilities altered, and is no longer working as previously intended.

    So you would never use him again? You would rank him down because of a change that affects 2% of all game play? Something that other champs can handle just fine? It's just stupid. People like you just want to play a victim card and get stuff for it. Get over it already. AA can still do so much and be very useful.

    No I don’t want a RDT. I want my 5* generic AG that I used on him only after I saw the confirmation of AA working as intended.

    If you buy a Porsche and they put a governor on the engine and you’re left with a high end WV. It’s good enough right...?

    There are better champs for LOL

    Who cares if there are better champs for LOL? That has nothing to do with the fact that they nerfed a champ.

    Come up with some relevant facts for AA being nerfed, as that’s what this post is about.

    Relevant facts will mean nothing to you as you are only hung up on such a small aspect of what people used him for. I would fair better talking to a wall.
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 165
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Saying a champ is still “good enough” is not a valid argument. A champ was working an intended way, as confirmed by kabam. That champ had its abilities altered, and is no longer working as previously intended.

    So you would never use him again? You would rank him down because of a change that affects 2% of all game play? Something that other champs can handle just fine? It's just stupid. People like you just want to play a victim card and get stuff for it. Get over it already. AA can still do so much and be very useful.

    No I don’t want a RDT. I want my 5* generic AG that I used on him only after I saw the confirmation of AA working as intended.

    If you buy a Porsche and they put a governor on the engine and you’re left with a high end WV. It’s good enough right...?

    There are better champs for LOL

    Who cares if there are better champs for LOL? That has nothing to do with the fact that they nerfed a champ.

    Come up with some relevant facts for AA being nerfed, as that’s what this post is about.

    Relevant facts will mean nothing to you as you are only hung up on such a small aspect of what people used him for. I would fair better talking to a wall.

    Attacking me and still providing no substance only proves my point. Thanks bud.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 1,284
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Saying a champ is still “good enough” is not a valid argument. A champ was working an intended way, as confirmed by kabam. That champ had its abilities altered, and is no longer working as previously intended.

    So you would never use him again? You would rank him down because of a change that affects 2% of all game play? Something that other champs can handle just fine? It's just stupid. People like you just want to play a victim card and get stuff for it. Get over it already. AA can still do so much and be very useful.

    No I don’t want a RDT. I want my 5* generic AG that I used on him only after I saw the confirmation of AA working as intended.

    If you buy a Porsche and they put a governor on the engine and you’re left with a high end WV. It’s good enough right...?

    There are better champs for LOL

    Who cares if there are better champs for LOL? That has nothing to do with the fact that they nerfed a champ.

    Come up with some relevant facts for AA being nerfed, as that’s what this post is about.

    Relevant facts will mean nothing to you as you are only hung up on such a small aspect of what people used him for. I would fair better talking to a wall.

    Attacking me and still providing no substance only proves my point. Thanks bud.

    Wow and now I can see he made u mad must of been right
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 313
    We don't need then AT ALL I get so sick of people asking over and over again. If we get them great but stop begging for them. Just choose carefully of who you are ranking up

    Yes, choose carefully as unforeseen changes to your champ could be right around the corner that no one has mentioned what so ever.
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 200
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Saying a champ is still “good enough” is not a valid argument. A champ was working an intended way, as confirmed by kabam. That champ had its abilities altered, and is no longer working as previously intended.

    So you would never use him again? You would rank him down because of a change that affects 2% of all game play? Something that other champs can handle just fine? It's just stupid. People like you just want to play a victim card and get stuff for it. Get over it already. AA can still do so much and be very useful.
    I have rank 4 5* Drax that I used a 5* awakening gem and a bunch of 5* signature stones on only a week ago.

    I used him every single time in my squad.

    Since his recent nerf (some say bug fix I say nerf as the game itself never made it clear his fighting was bugged) I literally am not using him.

    He has gone from being a “must include” to a “never include”. Literally.

    So yes a rank down ticket would be nice with all that tier 2 alpha and also the 5* gem which I literally used only a week ago.

    And for all the thick people who keep thinking Drax was only useful for Mordo... understand the prior meta or the hundreds of posts which have already explicitly stated this and realise his use was against ALL evade champs. Champs such as Ultron, Nightcrawler, etc. His ability to fight some of most annoying AW defenders in the game was a legitimate asset. Do I have the skills to do these fights with other champs? Sure. Did I rank Drax up to make these fights safer/faster? Yes. Just like I ranked my Wolverine up to use his regen but I can still win fights without it.

    I consider my self an end game player. I have done everything in the game other than 100% LOL. I have 5/65 blade, 4/55 spark, 4/55 ghost rider, 4/55 gwenpool and so on. Let me tell you. People that don’t have drax don’t understand. My 4/55 drax used to carry me against all evade champs. Especially nightcrawler. Before there was iceman. This has nerfed him into the ground. I’ve never asked for a rank down ticket. I think one is owed. But I feel really bad for people like you. Because I remember how much I leaned on drax before I had what I have now.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 11,001
    First of all, no one stole Resources from you. You chose to use them for one reason only, and that itself is limiting. Secondly, he's nowhere near a useless lemon.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 11,001
    I'm not mocking anyone. I'm stating facts. They've also explained the situation and said what their stance was. You're right. I don't have Drax Ranked that high. I made different choices. That doesn't matter, really. I'm making the point that if Resources are valuable, it's better to choose a Champ that has more than one purpose. In any case, I wouldn't be asking for Tickets because I Rank who I want for my own reasons.
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 165
    I'm not mocking anyone. I'm stating facts. They've also explained the situation and said what their stance was. You're right. I don't have Drax Ranked that high. I made different choices. That doesn't matter, really. I'm making the point that if Resources are valuable, it's better to choose a Champ that has more than one purpose. In any case, I wouldn't be asking for Tickets because I Rank who I want for my own reasons.

    You say you rank up your champ for your own reasons. What if one of your champs was nerfed and that “reason” you ranked that champ up was null and void? Would you feel that it’s just part of the game and no big deal?

    I’m not attacking or mocking you, so don’t take it that way. Just curious if you think your stance would change at all.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 2,476
    I'm not mocking anyone. I'm stating facts. They've also explained the situation and said what their stance was. You're right. I don't have Drax Ranked that high. I made different choices. That doesn't matter, really. I'm making the point that if Resources are valuable, it's better to choose a Champ that has more than one purpose. In any case, I wouldn't be asking for Tickets because I Rank who I want for my own reasons.

    You say you rank up your champ for your own reasons. What if one of your champs was nerfed and that “reason” you ranked that champ up was null and void? Would you feel that it’s just part of the game and no big deal?

    I’m not attacking or mocking you, so don’t take it that way. Just curious if you think your stance would change at all.

    I have AA as a 4* as i havent pulled him as a 5*. I ranked him to 5/50 as fast as i could. Didnt do it for the stun bug and never used him for that. I dont need RDT'S becauae he still does what he was designed to do. Plain and simple. I would rank him as a 5* as well.
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 165
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    I'm not mocking anyone. I'm stating facts. They've also explained the situation and said what their stance was. You're right. I don't have Drax Ranked that high. I made different choices. That doesn't matter, really. I'm making the point that if Resources are valuable, it's better to choose a Champ that has more than one purpose. In any case, I wouldn't be asking for Tickets because I Rank who I want for my own reasons.

    You say you rank up your champ for your own reasons. What if one of your champs was nerfed and that “reason” you ranked that champ up was null and void? Would you feel that it’s just part of the game and no big deal?

    I’m not attacking or mocking you, so don’t take it that way. Just curious if you think your stance would change at all.

    I have AA as a 4* as i havent pulled him as a 5*. I ranked him to 5/50 as fast as i could. Didnt do it for the stun bug and never used him for that. I dont need RDT'S becauae he still does what he was designed to do. Plain and simple. I would rank him as a 5* as well.

    Bro, wasn’t talking to you. Talking to grounded wisdom.

    Anyways, you say he does what he was intended to do, yet the confirmation in January says he was to do more. Plain and simple
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 2,476
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    I'm not mocking anyone. I'm stating facts. They've also explained the situation and said what their stance was. You're right. I don't have Drax Ranked that high. I made different choices. That doesn't matter, really. I'm making the point that if Resources are valuable, it's better to choose a Champ that has more than one purpose. In any case, I wouldn't be asking for Tickets because I Rank who I want for my own reasons.

    You say you rank up your champ for your own reasons. What if one of your champs was nerfed and that “reason” you ranked that champ up was null and void? Would you feel that it’s just part of the game and no big deal?

    I’m not attacking or mocking you, so don’t take it that way. Just curious if you think your stance would change at all.

    I have AA as a 4* as i havent pulled him as a 5*. I ranked him to 5/50 as fast as i could. Didnt do it for the stun bug and never used him for that. I dont need RDT'S becauae he still does what he was designed to do. Plain and simple. I would rank him as a 5* as well.

    Bro, wasn’t talking to you. Talking to grounded wisdom.

    Anyways, you say he does what he was intended to do, yet the confirmation in January says he was to do more. Plain and simple

    A mod made a mistake in confirming it. People are allowed to make mistaked
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 165
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    I'm not mocking anyone. I'm stating facts. They've also explained the situation and said what their stance was. You're right. I don't have Drax Ranked that high. I made different choices. That doesn't matter, really. I'm making the point that if Resources are valuable, it's better to choose a Champ that has more than one purpose. In any case, I wouldn't be asking for Tickets because I Rank who I want for my own reasons.

    You say you rank up your champ for your own reasons. What if one of your champs was nerfed and that “reason” you ranked that champ up was null and void? Would you feel that it’s just part of the game and no big deal?

    I’m not attacking or mocking you, so don’t take it that way. Just curious if you think your stance would change at all.

    I have AA as a 4* as i havent pulled him as a 5*. I ranked him to 5/50 as fast as i could. Didnt do it for the stun bug and never used him for that. I dont need RDT'S becauae he still does what he was designed to do. Plain and simple. I would rank him as a 5* as well.

    Bro, wasn’t talking to you. Talking to grounded wisdom.

    Anyways, you say he does what he was intended to do, yet the confirmation in January says he was to do more. Plain and simple

    A mod made a mistake in confirming it. People are allowed to make mistaked

    A mistake that cost numerous people end game items.... people make mistakes and then they provide restitution. You don’t just say, “my bad” and peace out.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 2,476
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    I'm not mocking anyone. I'm stating facts. They've also explained the situation and said what their stance was. You're right. I don't have Drax Ranked that high. I made different choices. That doesn't matter, really. I'm making the point that if Resources are valuable, it's better to choose a Champ that has more than one purpose. In any case, I wouldn't be asking for Tickets because I Rank who I want for my own reasons.

    You say you rank up your champ for your own reasons. What if one of your champs was nerfed and that “reason” you ranked that champ up was null and void? Would you feel that it’s just part of the game and no big deal?

    I’m not attacking or mocking you, so don’t take it that way. Just curious if you think your stance would change at all.

    I have AA as a 4* as i havent pulled him as a 5*. I ranked him to 5/50 as fast as i could. Didnt do it for the stun bug and never used him for that. I dont need RDT'S becauae he still does what he was designed to do. Plain and simple. I would rank him as a 5* as well.
    Big difference there though is Archangel is still an OP juggernaut even after the stun nerf. He is still an essential piece of any solid roster, and that minor nerf hardly effected him and he came out the other side still very very strong.

    Drax on the other hamistakedhe only thing that made him unique and left him with absolutely nothing. He went from being mid tier occasional MVP to bottom tier not useful for anything.

    Where did it ever say in Drax's abilities he could bypass evade champs?
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 758
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    I'm not mocking anyone. I'm stating facts. They've also explained the situation and said what their stance was. You're right. I don't have Drax Ranked that high. I made different choices. That doesn't matter, really. I'm making the point that if Resources are valuable, it's better to choose a Champ that has more than one purpose. In any case, I wouldn't be asking for Tickets because I Rank who I want for my own reasons.

    You say you rank up your champ for your own reasons. What if one of your champs was nerfed and that “reason” you ranked that champ up was null and void? Would you feel that it’s just part of the game and no big deal?

    I’m not attacking or mocking you, so don’t take it that way. Just curious if you think your stance would change at all.

    I have AA as a 4* as i havent pulled him as a 5*. I ranked him to 5/50 as fast as i could. Didnt do it for the stun bug and never used him for that. I dont need RDT'S becauae he still does what he was designed to do. Plain and simple. I would rank him as a 5* as well.
    Big difference there though is Archangel is still an OP juggernaut even after the stun nerf. He is still an essential piece of any solid roster, and that minor nerf hardly effected him and he came out the other side still very very strong.

    Drax on the other hamistakedhe only thing that made him unique and left him with absolutely nothing. He went from being mid tier occasional MVP to bottom tier not useful for anything.

    Where did it ever say in Drax's abilities he could bypass evade champs?
    In 18 months worth of consistent combat playing the game. That’s where. In the heat of battle.

    That still doesn't count as an ability, it counts as a bug. Similar to how Magik's "power steal" is technically a bug, but hey they decided to be nice and put it back in the game.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,066
    edited June 13
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Why is it whenever we ask for RDTs there's some people who flip out and say "Choose wisely who u rank" So what u mean is when they nerfed AA, SW, Thor, DS, Drax, ETC. That we shouldn't have ranked them before they were nerfed ? We can't control if they get nerfed or not. Besides there's no reason to flip ur lid when someone asks for a RTD their good for many reasons whether YOU want them or not doesn't mean u have to ruin it for everyone

    Drax was a bug that was known for quite some time. If You ranked drax just to handle Mordo then thats your fault. Hes not hard to seal with anyway.

    If it wasn’t intentional, they should’ve done something a month after he was released, not a year.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 2,476
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Why is it whenever we ask for RDTs there's some people who flip out and say "Choose wisely who u rank" So what u mean is when they nerfed AA, SW, Thor, DS, Drax, ETC. That we shouldn't have ranked them before they were nerfed ? We can't control if they get nerfed or not. Besides there's no reason to flip ur lid when someone asks for a RTD their good for many reasons whether YOU want them or not doesn't mean u have to ruin it for everyone

    Drax was a bug that was known for quite some time. If You ranked drax just to handle Mordo then thats your fault. Hes not hard to seal with anyway.

    If it wasn’t intentional, they should’ve done something a month after he was released, not a year.

    They said they didn't know what was causing it and with the new performance tweaks it's what fixed it.
  • i am bumping this as I'd like to see a response, they didn't give any when they nerfed Gwenpool so I am not holding my breath
Sign In or Register to comment.