Rank Down Tickets

13468913

Comments

  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,902
    MattMan wrote: »
    MattMan wrote: »
    For the record, I don't agree with Tickets, period. They contradict the point of the game.

    Since the game creators do, guess that makes you wrong.

    They were created for a very specific reason. Since then, all we've heard is requests for them at every opportunity.

    You said you don’t agree with them period. Now you’re ok with them for a specific reason? Ok man. Whatever suits your argument

    Lmao 😂 this is very funny.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,902
    For the record, I don't agree with Tickets, period. They contradict the point of the game. That's not entirely my point here, because the change doesn't warrant them. No hypocrisy here. I used the Tickets I got to Rank and Rank Down the same Champs for SA and Level Up. Lol. Other than that, I borrowed a Cat from a couple that I replaced a couple days later. I don't invest time and energy into Ranking to want to backpeddle and undo it.

    You dont agree with them but you used them wow 😮 let them expire next time please.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 15,578
    MattMan wrote: »
    MattMan wrote: »
    For the record, I don't agree with Tickets, period. They contradict the point of the game.

    Since the game creators do, guess that makes you wrong.

    They were created for a very specific reason. Since then, all we've heard is requests for them at every opportunity.

    You said you don’t agree with them period. Now you’re ok with them for a specific reason? Ok man. Whatever suits your argument

    That's not what I said. I don't agree with them, period. They create them for a purpose. Their reasons, not mine.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 15,578
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    For the record, I don't agree with Tickets, period. They contradict the point of the game. That's not entirely my point here, because the change doesn't warrant them. No hypocrisy here. I used the Tickets I got to Rank and Rank Down the same Champs for SA and Level Up. Lol. Other than that, I borrowed a Cat from a couple that I replaced a couple days later. I don't invest time and energy into Ranking to want to backpeddle and undo it.

    You dont agree with them but you used them wow 😮 let them expire next time please.

    Would have no issue with that, but I would be a fool not to use the free Points for SA/Level Up.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,902
    MattMan wrote: »
    MattMan wrote: »
    For the record, I don't agree with Tickets, period. They contradict the point of the game.

    Since the game creators do, guess that makes you wrong.

    They were created for a very specific reason. Since then, all we've heard is requests for them at every opportunity.

    You said you don’t agree with them period. Now you’re ok with them for a specific reason? Ok man. Whatever suits your argument

    That's not what I said. I don't agree with them, period. They create them for a purpose. Their reasons, not mine.

    Notice you said I do not agree with them, however that does not make RTDs a bad thing. There is an alternate solution to this. Instead of giving out RTDs ONLY to the people thst maxed AA they can hand down a rank up gem. Only to people that max AA.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 608
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    One RDT per year would be nice. It would help us to adjust our roster and cope with progress of the game.

    I thought that initially, but with all of the recent tweaks/adjustments to some very prominent champs, maybe once every 6 months would make more sense. July 4th would be a good time to put one out there, especially with the dex/MD change on the immediate horizon. Maybe even 2 or 3 RDTs per star level will be appropriate, depends on how drastic the coming changes are.

    Do you even know what changes are being made to Dex/MD?

    I'm in the beta but we won't know until Monday.

    I'm expecting a large change that will devalue a lot of mystic dispersion defenders.

    So you have no clue about any changes that may or may not happen and asking for RDT's already? They did a fantasic job with Red Hulk and LC. Plus, RDT's are for changes made to champs not masteries

    There is nothing to "improve" with MD other than nerfing it. This Beta test is not like the Red Hulk LC test which was intended to improve those characters. This will be a MD nerf make no mistake about it. Yes it is a mastery being nerfed and not a character but RDT's will be warranted among other compensation. Many would not have ranked up people like Dormannu were it not for MD.

    How do you know what's planned? You don't know anything. No one will until after the 18th. Stop jumping to conclusions before knowing the truth.

    It will be a nerf. No doubt. I'll bet you several hundred units worth of gifts that it will be a nerf.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 4,345
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    One RDT per year would be nice. It would help us to adjust our roster and cope with progress of the game.

    I thought that initially, but with all of the recent tweaks/adjustments to some very prominent champs, maybe once every 6 months would make more sense. July 4th would be a good time to put one out there, especially with the dex/MD change on the immediate horizon. Maybe even 2 or 3 RDTs per star level will be appropriate, depends on how drastic the coming changes are.

    Do you even know what changes are being made to Dex/MD?

    I'm in the beta but we won't know until Monday.

    I'm expecting a large change that will devalue a lot of mystic dispersion defenders.

    So you have no clue about any changes that may or may not happen and asking for RDT's already? They did a fantasic job with Red Hulk and LC. Plus, RDT's are for changes made to champs not masteries

    There is nothing to "improve" with MD other than nerfing it. This Beta test is not like the Red Hulk LC test which was intended to improve those characters. This will be a MD nerf make no mistake about it. Yes it is a mastery being nerfed and not a character but RDT's will be warranted among other compensation. Many would not have ranked up people like Dormannu were it not for MD.

    How do you know what's planned? You don't know anything. No one will until after the 18th. Stop jumping to conclusions before knowing the truth.

    It will be a nerf. No doubt. I'll bet you several hundred units worth of gifts that it will be a nerf.

    right because they will knowing allow beta tests on nerfs.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,902
    How you know, very clever. Now lets try to get the ticket or gem we need. Maybe it will help some people 😂
  • Hey Kabam you should give us some rank down tickets because of the change to drax and AA.i could also think of some other reasons but honestly that’s enough right there to qualify for rank down tickets. You change drax after so long come on for once think of the community and send rank down tickets. I would love a response to why you don’t think we deserve them.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 734
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    One RDT per year would be nice. It would help us to adjust our roster and cope with progress of the game.

    I thought that initially, but with all of the recent tweaks/adjustments to some very prominent champs, maybe once every 6 months would make more sense. July 4th would be a good time to put one out there, especially with the dex/MD change on the immediate horizon. Maybe even 2 or 3 RDTs per star level will be appropriate, depends on how drastic the coming changes are.

    Do you even know what changes are being made to Dex/MD?

    I'm in the beta but we won't know until Monday.

    I'm expecting a large change that will devalue a lot of mystic dispersion defenders.

    So you have no clue about any changes that may or may not happen and asking for RDT's already? They did a fantasic job with Red Hulk and LC. Plus, RDT's are for changes made to champs not masteries

    Way to regurgitate something a mod once said. Pretty sure the original rank down tickets were for changes to interactions as they were not champion specific. And what character changes happened this winter when we got one?

    If they shift the meta enough, they're warranted. Not because someone told me so, but because I believe that to be true. As a paying customer, I am entitled to my opinions, and Kabam better pay attention because they're not as many like me as there used to be. And, let me restate my opinion from before because you obviously missed it. I had said that the character changes that have already occurred this month merit a rank down ticket and I speculated that the impending changes to dexterity and mystic dispersion MAY merit more rank down tickets. Next time why don't you try comprehending before responding, good day.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,618
    Please comment on a different existing thread do this subject doesn’t become a joke
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 1,419
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Please comment on a different existing thread do this subject doesn’t become a joke

    It's become a joke long before this thread
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,618
    Fair enough
  • I only created a new one because I haven’t seen it in awhile and I don’t want Kabam just to ignore us. Sorry if you guys think it’s a joke now.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 4,345
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    One RDT per year would be nice. It would help us to adjust our roster and cope with progress of the game.

    I thought that initially, but with all of the recent tweaks/adjustments to some very prominent champs, maybe once every 6 months would make more sense. July 4th would be a good time to put one out there, especially with the dex/MD change on the immediate horizon. Maybe even 2 or 3 RDTs per star level will be appropriate, depends on how drastic the coming changes are.

    Do you even know what changes are being made to Dex/MD?

    I'm in the beta but we won't know until Monday.

    I'm expecting a large change that will devalue a lot of mystic dispersion defenders.

    So you have no clue about any changes that may or may not happen and asking for RDT's already? They did a fantasic job with Red Hulk and LC. Plus, RDT's are for changes made to champs not masteries

    Way to regurgitate something a mod once said. Pretty sure the original rank down tickets were for changes to interactions as they were not champion specific. And what character changes happened this winter when we got one?

    If they shift the meta enough, they're warranted. Not because someone told me so, but because I believe that to be true. As a paying customer, I am entitled to my opinions, and Kabam better pay attention because they're not as many like me as there used to be. And, let me restate my opinion from before because you obviously missed it. I had said that the character changes that have already occurred this month merit a rank down ticket and I speculated that the impending changes to dexterity and mystic dispersion MAY merit more rank down tickets. Next time why don't you try comprehending before responding, good day.

    Comprehend what? The fact that AA is still a great champ? The fact that Drax was never worth ranking but people like you ranked him for 1 sole purpose because you couldnt fight mordo? The fact you have NO clue about the changes to Dex/MD that you want a nerf so bad? I comprehend it all. You have an opinion and I have a opinion. The thing is I understand what a broken mechanic is. I understand that AA was never supposed to stun a stun immmnue champ. I understand that Drax wasnt ever supposed to bypass astral evade.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 4,345
    To the guys here are vehemently opposed to character specific rank down tickets... what are the 5* champs that you guys have at rank 4 and rank 5? What 5* champs did you spend your awakening gems on?

    Just curious for the sake of fair discussion. Would be interested to see if you were still so against character-specific rank down tickets for your champs if their functionality was suddenly completely removed.

    I'm also curious to know if you guys are even playing in the same league or whether you're just sitting on rank 3 5* champs and below and hence have no real understanding of the crushing feeling of Kabam destroying your roster.

    You guys obviously are strongly opposed to people getting a chance to re-adjust their now battered rosters. I'm just trying to understand why you are so opposed to it, and where you guys are actually coming from to hold this viewpoint.

    Since you asked-
    vqdqqrjs3dh5.png
    ahlgn5ec31y7.png
    80z0y69np1oc.png
    rrka8fgcy9p4.png
    y2f5yxn2kw5e.png
    3noaebhwnuyi.png
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 307
    Drax and AA rank downs should be made available. That's really all there is to say about that
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,902
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    To the guys here are vehemently opposed to character specific rank down tickets... what are the 5* champs that you guys have at rank 4 and rank 5? What 5* champs did you spend your awakening gems on?

    Just curious for the sake of fair discussion. Would be interested to see if you were still so against character-specific rank down tickets for your champs if their functionality was suddenly completely removed.

    I'm also curious to know if you guys are even playing in the same league or whether you're just sitting on rank 3 5* champs and below and hence have no real understanding of the crushing feeling of Kabam destroying your roster.

    You guys obviously are strongly opposed to people getting a chance to re-adjust their now battered rosters. I'm just trying to understand why you are so opposed to it, and where you guys are actually coming from to hold this viewpoint.

    Since you asked-
    vqdqqrjs3dh5.png
    ahlgn5ec31y7.png
    80z0y69np1oc.png
    rrka8fgcy9p4.png
    y2f5yxn2kw5e.png
    3noaebhwnuyi.png

    So let me get this straight. You got a 4/55 spark, 4/55 SL, and 5/65 Blade and you are not capable of 100 percent LOL??? 😂 it is really funny that you are bashing others about not having skill. This is behond funny.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,902
    ^ Ok. Nice roster (although not nicely sorted, but that's fine).

    I see you don't have an Archangel or Drax of any real note though (other than a 4* Archangel which doesn't really count) and hence you lose nothing by the nerfs, and you actually have something to gain with a counter to your 5* Spiderman getting removed.

    So just wondering, would you like a character-specific RTD if they took Angela's regen away or Blade's bleed? It's purely hypothetical I know... but wondering if you would want a RTD or you'd just happily take it on the chin with the philosophy that it's Kabam's game and they can do whatever they want.

    Same problem here bud. I have a level 99 AA i used like 80 sig and an awakening just because he did stun on everyone right after it was confirmed by kabam i made the choice.

    Now after a long time it was a bug 😢. I need a class specific rank down so i can max Psylocke since she is the only champ capable of stun immune in the game.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 575
    No
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 575
    edited June 2018
    Jk, i wouldn't even care either way.

    If they gave them out i wouldn't use them.

    AA because he's still a top tier champ and never used him to stun a stun immune deliberately

    Drax because i never thought he was worth taking up just for the sole purpose of countering Mordo. Drax is pretty low tier in my opinion.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 4,345
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    To the guys here are vehemently opposed to character specific rank down tickets... what are the 5* champs that you guys have at rank 4 and rank 5? What 5* champs did you spend your awakening gems on?

    Just curious for the sake of fair discussion. Would be interested to see if you were still so against character-specific rank down tickets for your champs if their functionality was suddenly completely removed.

    I'm also curious to know if you guys are even playing in the same league or whether you're just sitting on rank 3 5* champs and below and hence have no real understanding of the crushing feeling of Kabam destroying your roster.

    You guys obviously are strongly opposed to people getting a chance to re-adjust their now battered rosters. I'm just trying to understand why you are so opposed to it, and where you guys are actually coming from to hold this viewpoint.

    Since you asked-
    vqdqqrjs3dh5.png
    ahlgn5ec31y7.png
    80z0y69np1oc.png
    rrka8fgcy9p4.png
    y2f5yxn2kw5e.png
    3noaebhwnuyi.png

    So let me get this straight. You got a 4/55 spark, 4/55 SL, and 5/65 Blade and you are not capable of 100 percent LOL??? 😂 it is really funny that you are bashing others about not having skill. This is behond funny.

    Who says I'm not capable? In all honesty, i dont want to do it right now. I dont want to fight that long. Who says i have to have it done? Its not going anywhere so i could care less when I do it. Not only that but every t4cc would go to waste since I'm full up except skill.
  • That’s just you I know a lot people would use them for drax. I’m trying to think of the community not just me so because you don’t use them doesn’t mean they shouldn’t give them out.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 4,345
    ^ Ok. Nice roster @Demonzfyre (although not nicely sorted, but that's fine).

    I see you don't have an Archangel or Drax of any real note though (other than a 4* Archangel which doesn't really count) and hence you lose nothing by the nerfs, and you actually have something to gain with a counter to your 5* Spiderman getting removed.

    So just wondering, would you like a character-specific RTD if they took Angela's regen away or Blade's bleed? It's purely hypothetical I know... but wondering if you would want a RTD or you'd just happily take it on the chin with the philosophy that it's Kabam's game and they can do whatever they want.

    Heres the thing, Angelas regen is part of abilities, blades bleed is part of his abilities. If the changed those aspects, RDT'S would/could be warranted. I'd would also need to see what/why changes were made. Who says I dont use my 4* AA? I quest while in AQ/AW and use my 4*'s. Again, neither AA or Drax were SUPPOSED to do what changes were made and bugs fixed. There is a huge difference.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 4,345
    ^ Ok. Nice roster @Demonzfyre (although not nicely sorted, but that's fine).

    I see you don't have an Archangel or Drax of any real note though (other than a 4* Archangel which doesn't really count) and hence you lose nothing by the nerfs, and you actually have something to gain with a counter to your 5* Spiderman getting removed.

    So just wondering, would you like a character-specific RTD if they took Angela's regen away or Blade's bleed? It's purely hypothetical I know... but wondering if you would want a RTD or you'd just happily take it on the chin with the philosophy that it's Kabam's game and they can do whatever they want.

    Also, if i pulled AA today as a 5* you can bet I'd rank him up.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 4,345
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    ^ Ok. Nice roster @Demonzfyre (although not nicely sorted, but that's fine).

    I see you don't have an Archangel or Drax of any real note though (other than a 4* Archangel which doesn't really count) and hence you lose nothing by the nerfs, and you actually have something to gain with a counter to your 5* Spiderman getting removed.

    So just wondering, would you like a character-specific RTD if they took Angela's regen away or Blade's bleed? It's purely hypothetical I know... but wondering if you would want a RTD or you'd just happily take it on the chin with the philosophy that it's Kabam's game and they can do whatever they want.

    Heres the thing, Angelas regen is part of abilities, blades bleed is part of his abilities. If the changed those aspects, RDT'S would/could be warranted. I'd would also need to see what/why changes were made. Who says I dont use my 4* AA? I quest while in AQ/AW and use my 4*'s. Again, neither AA or Drax were SUPPOSED to do what changes were made and bugs fixed. There is a huge difference.
    I expected you to say exactly that. Basically our differences are over the fact that I see in game functionality that has been there for the entire time I've played the game, (which forum mods have suggested as a usable feature of the champion, and which Youtubers have recommended as a feature as well) as something that I could count on. I assumed that, if it were actually a "bug", that Kabam would state that in the game and actually fix their bugs in a time-frame of less than...the entire time I've played the game! Insteaad they have let a large percentage of the community (including Youtubers who a lot of people use for guidance in game) view it as a feature, and make rank up choices based on it.

    And I never said a 4* Archangel isn't useful. I'm saying the resources you have spent on him are peanuts compared to those spent on a rank 4 5* champ with a 5* awakening gem, and hence you haven't really lost anything. You have however gained a stronger defensive side if you run that Spidey in defense, so I can now see why you would have a vested interest in these nerfs.

    I dont use him for def and he won't go past rank 2 so that doesn't matter one bit. He's not that hard to counter in war or quest anyway. Iceman does better than Drax any day.
13468913
Sign In or Register to comment.