**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

GAME IS DOWN [RESOLVED]

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    When you realize ur phone is at 9% and no charger nearby...i guess ill be back later.

oh nooooo :( WE WILL MISS YOUUUUU!
  • Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    hey Just a quick question, are the servers like from 1999? Because 1999 called and they want them back.

It does kind of feel like it tonight, doesn't it? <sad trombone song>

It really sucks.

Maybe the servers are normal right now except we all have 1999 internet, hold on, "Mom get off the phone!"
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    Maidril wrote: »
    Omni wrote: »
    Omni wrote: »
    Every 15 mins that passes I drink a beer. Kabam don’t enable me drink myself away.

can I join you in that?

I wasn’t joking...those are the last 90 mins

hadvepvtdn80.jpeg

Have you tried their Nomader Weisse? That's the only Evil Twin beer I've had, but I really liked it!

Have you had The Flying Monkey’s Acadian Groove (a Canadian beer)? If you like sweeter beers, it’s delicious. Up there with the best porters and stouts I’ve had in the US.

Flying Monkey is in Ontario, right? I haven't had a lot of beer from out East, but am really into the Craft scene on the West Coast! Never really tried sweet beers, but am into Sour Beers! I'm usually into IPAs and Pale Ales. If you ever need suggestions for beer from out here, you let me know!

That's amazing.Really enjoyed the way you guys talk to us @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    Namelez wrote: »
    @Ad0ra_ who's ur favorite champ in the game ?

Quake! I think. I hate the idea of answering this question because I'm always worried people are going to yell at me for making a horrible choice. Hah.

Quake is solid. I'm just glad you didn't say Kamala Khan
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    @Buckleyjpk77 (Plays a sad song for u on the world's tiniest violin) LOL jk bro 😂😉
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    Agree with Dropfaith!
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    Thanks, just wanted you to feel my pain :(
  • Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Can we get a forum mod on Brian Grant's live stream?
    We can get.you on Skype
    @Ad0ra_

Yes this could be huge. Maybe the first ever for a game company?
    You guys are still using windows vista on your pcs aren’t ya.

I use a MAC! We get to choose our preference here. Some are on PC, some are on MAC.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike , @Ad0ra_ can you give us a small peek on how this actually goes about?

What I mean is, when a server issue happens, do you guys get a message saying to come back to work ASAP?
    Couldn't you guys handle this remotely, and only the server admin(s) are the ones that should be at the office (assuming it is a hardware issue, and not a software issue where they can also work through remotely)?
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Drummer16 wrote: »
    I find it somewhat disrespectful that you guys only choose the fun off-topic posts to respond to when people ask legitimate questions like the guy on the last page asking about how Domino's sp2 works.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't know how much you get paid or if you even make OT for this. Maybe, you hate that you have to be there on Friday night and want to turn it into fun social hour where people suck up to you for ego stroking. Honestly, I don't care, but I mean you have the time to at least answer some people's questions.

You can have fun AND be productive. Otherwise, why not just go home and post updates when the devs actually doing the work email you telling you status updates?
    Seriously why do people act like the forum mods have all the answers. They are not developers or on the design team. They can only pass along your questions to the appropriate people and when/if they get answers pass them back to you. I might be wrong but I’m pretty sure the people most qualified to answet those types of questions are rather busy right now trying to get the game back up and running.
    Thanks, just wanted you to feel my pain :(

Go watch LongBeachGriffy on YouTube... U won't be bored anymore I promise u lol
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    We can get.you on Skype
    @Ad0ra_

And we will behave don’t worry
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    *Reading and eating Popcorn* :)
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    We can get.you on Skype
    @Ad0ra_

nah Scott the guy that made fnaf drops in on streamers from time to time he even went to ones house one night and joined in on a group theory stream the people in the community was doing
    @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Miike I’m going to bed because but thanks for chatting. Keep this type of communication up and I’m sure the whole community would appreciate it. It’s been fun. Good night everyone.

haha. remember this the next time you find yourself hating us, or for answering something in a fun manner! I kid, I kid. Have a good sleep, new friend! It's been fun. <3
    Has anyone here besides me heard of LongBeachGriffy... VERY funny YouTuber if u guys get bored u should definitely go watch his videos 😂😂😂
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    Drummer16 wrote: »
    I find it somewhat disrespectful that you guys only choose the fun off-topic posts to respond to when people ask legitimate questions like the guy on the last page asking about how Domino's sp2 works.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't know how much you get paid or if you even make OT for this. Maybe, you hate that you have to be there on Friday night and want to turn it into fun social hour where people suck up to you for ego stroking. Honestly, I don't care, but I mean you have the time to at least answer some people's questions.

You can have fun AND be productive. Otherwise, why not just go home and post updates when the devs actually doing the work email you telling you status updates?

The mods shouldn't answer technical questions in general without confirming technical details with the developers, and the developers are probably either not in the office at the moment, or the only ones that are would be a little busy now. The only questions they can answer are casual questions they can answer on their own.

They are being productive. Just not in the way you think they should be.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    quando213 wrote: »
    @Ad0ra_ why are you not Kabam Ad0ra_ like other moderators?

This is a good question. The possible reasons for this are intriguing, but I guess the real reason will be fairly mundane.
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    I’ll blow the dust off my sega and play some old school Mortal Kombat....got to get my fighting fix in :)
    Chris9 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I just checked in with the team and while I don't have an update on a time for you, I can say that this is a server issue and we are currently in contact with Google trying to get it resolved. I'll update you when I know more!

Why is your twitter set to private? I thought we would get more transparency and interaction with the team?

@marvelcontests isnt private...in fact lots of employees from thousands of companies make themselves available.

My Twitter account isn't a public account. It's only to communicate with Content Creators, in a very quick and specific way.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Arrsss wrote: »
    Any chance you can change the help button from 4 to 10, or make a help all button? This would make us all happy.
    You’re working on the game anyways.

Help All would KILL the game. We're never going to implement that, everything would implode. Sorry!

So what about cancel the “help” button or at least have the option to filter by 5* , 6*, 4*, quest energy etc..

I don’t care much about arena energy because my squad is too big, by the time I finish half a round my top team already refreshed (4* and below)

The only reason I request for help is just to push down the last team I used so I can choose the next team faster without scrolling.

The help button has always been an issue, and recently (two or three updates ago) also the request for help is broken. You ask for help, take a short break to do other things, when you come back you see the champs you already asked help for waiting with the “request help” all over again. Can you at least fix that or ask for help automatically or cancel help or have “help 3” button or .... or ....
    Smitty138 wrote: »
    NikoBravo wrote: »
    Did Anonymous conduct a DoS attack or did Tyler Durden blow up your servers using fat ladies lipo fat residue turned into nitroglycerin?

They got ddos'd....

No, I'm not really sure where this rumor is coming from but it's not true.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Ad0ra and Mike what champions would you like to see added to the game? I’m waiting on Silver Surfer and Apocalypse.
    If they aren’t going to bring DR. Doom and the FF4 to the contest they should just throw the whole game away
    I’ll blow the dust off my sega and play some old school Mortal Kombat....got to get my fighting fix in :)

Sega... Those used to be the good old days man! Love me some Mortal Kombat btw
This discussion has been closed.