Still do heroic difficulty? [for those who 100% UC]

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 1,263 ★★★
i wanted to know whether the guys who do UC difficulty 100% do the heroic difficulty anymore with the amount of energy it uses

i still haven't done a 100% UC but plan to do so from next month till now i manage to do exploration of master and heroic and completion of UC difficulty
but if I go for UC exploration I will have to do that over and over again as sometimes you get beat by boss so you retry so that will obviously eat a lot of my energy
so would doing heroic anymore mean anything? it will eat up a lot of time and energy plus its boring even for the automatic fights to do it

kinda wanna know what you guys do i am totally FTP

Still do heroic difficulty? [for those who 100% UC] 236 votes

yes
61%
DNA3000CoatHang3rStara99TheTAbyssRagamugginGunnerrazielHaji_SaabMikeHockTimone147RaganatorxNigEpistriatusFrostyI_ZERO_IMhykkeSubrocLosspikbelli300buffajrDrenlin 146 votes
no
38%
GamerJh_DezRektorWhododo872ShrimkinsSnizzbarLeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusMegaSkater67Erza_ScarletRazorDevilgadgetfanaticManup456ChewybuccaJwallace25dr_nish777Alex13369ShaggyMBajjsbwuqjwAlCapone2727 90 votes

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 1,829 ★★★★
    no
    I don’t do heroic but I’m usually done master and uc in like a week, without using items so, I usually have 3 weeks of absolutely nothing unless there’s a side quest
  • Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 1,263 ★★★

I don’t do heroic but I’m usually done master and uc in like a week, without using items so, I usually have 3 weeks of absolutely nothing unless there’s a side quest

in a week? well nojoke i know you have a stacked roster for sure but how come that quick save up free energy refills or what?
  • TalhamazizTalhamaziz Posts: 33
    yes
    Yes, if I am not exploring Story quest.
    Currently I am so no heroic and Master, I might also ignore master.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 1,386 ★★★
    no
    Usually no, it's boring and requires a lot of energy. Completion is ok for units. This month I already explored uc, master and heroic, as side quest is pretty lame
    edited October 26
    Prathap said:

in a week? well nojoke i know you have a stacked roster for sure but how come that quick save up free energy refills or what?
    Energy is not at all an issue of you are in a good alliance.... You get a free refill 3 days thru those events
    those 3day events will give a energy refill even if you are in the lowest of the lowest alliances
    Aleor said:

Usually no, it's boring and requires a lot of energy. Completion is ok for units. This month I already explored uc, master and heroic, as side quest is pretty lame

i see yeah
    last month had a good side quest and i can't imagine doing heroic master and uc all 100% with that
  • no
    usually not anymore, in my opinion its still not worth the time and energy anymore for my account. just doing uc 100% and if i got spare time i do master 100%. but i run easy to 100%. quick and easy gained units for little energy costs
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 264 ★★
    no
    I dont even do master anymore.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 904 ★★★
    yes
    Yes, the 4 and 5 star shards are great and the units is almost 1 whole arena grind of milestones
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 394 ★★
    yes
    Shards and units, baby.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 1,829 ★★★★
    no

Usually I have a bunch of free energy refills without those it will probably take 2 weeks to 100% both and I wouldn’t say my roster is stacked
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 146
    no
    Too lazy to do that.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 1,819 ★★★★
    edited October 26
    yes
    I usually do a single completion run through for those shards. Same with Master. I always complete UC at the very least. Usually 100% UC depending on the month. I won't this time since G2099 screws me over.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 711 ★★★
    yes
    Completion run only, on autofight, while I’m at work.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 761 ★★★
    By the time I finish UC I debate finishing even master
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 542 ★★
    yes
    My usual schedule is 1st run of master and UC, then exploring UC first and followed by master. Heroic is for auto fight and meeting daily/team milestones.
    edited October 26
    Terra said:

I usually do a single completion run through for those shards. Same with Master. I always complete UC at the very least. Usually 100% UC depending on the month. I won't this time since G2099 screws me over.

just keep using hard moves her invisible timer will refresh again and again and she wont go invisible then
    if not good at evading sp1 then just take a champ who can stun at sp1 and then keep hitting with hard moves and push to sp2 evade that easily and keep looking on timer if it has refreshed dont punish the special wait for her parry her again and use hard move champs with short hard moves are better to do this strategy corvus' hard move is a bit long but I think they should work fine too just not to take risk with a long heavy do this with small heavy animation champs

best champs you can use are corvus for short MLM combos during stun you won't even need to do heavy
    otherwise domino with flaming trinity to do more damage on heavy or just use stun champs like ronan/starky/gambit
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 569 ★★★
    yes
    I usually fully explore all difficulty levels. Sometimes skip beginner like I will this month. But Beginner and Normal can just auto fight when I'm doing nothing else. But I always do UC Master and Heroic
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 904 ★★★
    yes
    This month I actually 100% Heroic since the side quest wasn’t really worth the effort for me
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 904 ★★★
    yes
    Plus you can get stuff from marvel insider
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 331
    yes
    Free to play so I normally do it for the units
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,161 ★★★★
    no
    I have to force myself to 100% master after 100% UC, so heroic isn't even on the radar.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 790 ★★★
    yes
    I just autofight it for the units and rewards. Dont have to do anything so sometimes at work or even just hanging out I'll ha e it autofighting while I do other things.

In particularly boring/dry months I'll even autofight through normal or beginner for the easy units. If I have the energy and am not using it in something else I figure why not.
    i see a lot of people responded thanks to that
    a lot of you guys still do it i mean I only have 30 5* till now so sometimes 1000 5* shards seem like pretty good to me
    only been doing it ever since eternity for that

i guess will check out next month what to do whether I should do it or not
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,161 ★★★★
    edited October 26
    no

i see a lot of people responded thanks to that
    a lot of you guys still do it i mean I only have 30 5* till now so sometimes 1000 5* shards seem like pretty good to me
    only been doing it ever since eternity for that

i guess will check out next month what to do whether I should do it or not

I mean, if you have the time and spare energy, go for it. I just don't have the fortitude to 100% 3 EQs in a month.
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 252 ★★
    yes
    As a fellow FTP player I do all difficulties if time permits. Free units is free units
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 158
    edited October 27
    yes
    If your best champs are tied up with AQ/AW and you've already beat UC and Master, why not?