**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Continue Carina's Mission in the Battlerealm in Act 6 Chapter 3!

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    ScottLang said:

... so theres guys out there with sig 100+ 6* and tons of them while theres others with not 1 6* worth r2ing this is how you lose players including myself

This was me...until I just opened a sweet, sweet 6* Vulture. Now I'm all in again. /s/

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Raganator said:

Much harder then the Variants but worse rewards. Your math doesn't add up.

I don't think it will be as bad as 6.2. No rarity gates.

What do you think should be the proper rewards? I'm not fully sure how I feel yet. I don't think this is as bad as the past.
    I'm in the same boat. I'm not really sure how to feel. I can say that the rewards are not enticing enough for me to rush through the content. More specifically, there is nothing special in there that I can't get from other areas of the game in relatively short order (maybe the 6* shards, but with all the garbage in that crystal - even those shards aren't "enticing"). Even 5.3 and 5.4 had generic 5* sig stones and awakening gems.

I will basically approach it like I have with 6.2. Chip away when I have energy. But I can't say I'm any more excited about it than I was for 6.2.
    Agreed, I will definitely take my time exploring. Act 5 was the same way, more of the same until the 5.4 full exploration rewards.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Miike, are these boosts stackable? Or only one can be active at any time?
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    just for completion the rewards are ok i guess, but me personally dont bother the rewards to 100% explore this chapter as well as 6.2.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    xNig said:

Miike, are these boosts stackable? Or only one can be active at any time?

They were not stackable in the beta. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same now.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Yeah I think the rank 2-3 gem a little bit of a joke. They should just upgrade that to at least 3-4 and put in a 5 star awakening gem and I think that fixes everything.
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★

Yeah I think the rank 2-3 gem a little bit of a joke. They should just upgrade that to at least 3-4 and put in a 5 star awakening gem and I think that fixes everything.

maybe there intention is that when u pull a great 5*champ out of all the shards you earn, u can straight r4 him if you´re lucky and pull the right class...
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    Maybe there is a r4 to 5 gem and basic awakening for 12k units when you complete 6.3 in the completion offer.
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Personally I think these are some great rewards besides missing class awakening gem. Everyone is upset for no reason. Variant has spoiled people into thinking every time content comes out we’re entitled to r4-5 gems. By all accounts and indications 6.3 is going to be easier than 6.2 and has better rewards (seems like people are not accounting for the fact that there are damn near 11 t2a in the chapter between completion/exploration which is super valuable particularly for free to play players). It’s missing an AG but nonetheless Good Job Kabam.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Personally I think these are some great rewards besides missing class awakening gem. Everyone is upset for no reason. Variant has spoiled people into thinking every time content comes out we’re entitled to r4-5 gems. By all accounts and indications 6.3 is going to be easier than 6.2 and has better rewards (seems like people are not accounting for the fact that there are damn near 11 t2a in the chapter between completion/exploration which is super valuable particularly for free to play players). It’s missing an AG but nonetheless Good Job Kabam.

And there will be significantly less paths, 6 per quest in 6.3 compared to 10
    @RoninMan they’re only lacking because people assumed and expected certain things that Kabam never promised (besides the AG which I agree should be standard). It’s a good amount more 6* shards, a good amount more t5b, way more t2a, a decent amount more 5* shards for an easier chapter? And people are saying act 5.3 rewards were better? Please. Again, the AG is super important so that part I agree with but overall they’re at worst standard rewards if not pretty good.
    @Tehsigzorz substantially less paths, buffs to help with troublesome nodes, no class or rarity gates, no crazy bosses like sinister or the champion.