**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cancelled war enlistment [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    edited November 2019

An
    anybody else get a bye? Wondering if this was a coincidence or Kabam trying to even things out. My alliance was not affected by the auto unenlist

Why we didn't get this? We were affected, we drop 800 places and we got nothing?

How can it be fair Kabam? You are serving the top alliance now and the lower deserves nothing?

@Kabam Miike
  • Lord_Mazoku1Lord_Mazoku1 Posts: 22
    They should just use the Rank/placement all alliances were before the issue & end the season now.
  • Hey all,

This might be a knock-on of the issues that we encountered on Friday. We are going to continue to investigate this. This will not be undone today, and we're going to have to continue to explore our options for what we can do. We know that this has a big impact on affected Alliances.

We're not ignoring the situation, but do not have a solution at this very moment. We will update you all as soon as we have more information.

You guys some alliances full points already.. what about the rest of us

• this pic shows u gave some alliances points with no war opponent. How about the rest of us, who just dropped in ranks because of the boot from war
  • Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    It happened to us again too. I quadruple checked we were enlisted this morning and it now says we were not enlistedb(see pictures). This is two wars in a row. Really discouraging for our whole alliance. The guys are really bummed. We were plat 3...
  • LSDinLSDin Posts: 173 ★★
    Brnbby said:

Solution: alliances effected get the season reward difference for the next tier up
    Result: Satisfied

So our Ally just got double screwed - and instead of us on our way to pushing into Plat 4 we're now in danger of going to Sliver 1 🤯🤯🤯 (already pushed down from high G1 to G2 from this only happening once)

your solution is not acceptable 😑

We have spent SO MANY RESOURCES this season 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
  • csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    Why didnt we get this, we were gold 2 and now we are gold 3 because our enlistment was canceled during all the maintenance.
  • Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    edited November 2019
    Here is the screenshot claiming we didn't enlist.

• QucolucrjuQucolucrju Posts: 17
    My alliance was removed from matching in the previous war and again today. We dropped from gold 2 1066 to gold 3 rank 13.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★

Find it very convenient that the top alliances are not having this problem but all of us that this game is built off of or being affected and you guys really don't care.

What’s your definition of top allies? We haven’t gotten two wars now. We have been top of plat 1 last 3 seasons. I know 3 other master/plat 1 allies this has also happened to.
  • AncientrelicAncientrelic Posts: 34
    My alliance was just unenlisted during matchmaking phase
  • MoshneMoshne Posts: 16
    Registering another delisted alliance.

This is why I suggested you cancel this week's wars and run 0 pts for last war and this one. We knew you needed time to test that things were working, and now here we are.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    edited November 2019
    You would think they would take all of your other wars this season take the average of them and give that amount times how many wars were missed but it’s kabam so who knows
  • BAMF1980BAMF1980 Posts: 28
    Happened to us too. Please add us to the list.

Alliance: N8RBY
  • Is kabam going to be offering a rewards for these mishaps. So far I’ve been kicked from being leader and my alliance has been unenlisted for the last 2 wars??? I understand that y’all are working on the issues. I do want to make sure that kabam knows this is not isolated and that my alliance is one that is affected by this.
  • Jmatt821Jmatt821 Posts: 9
    edited November 2019

I dont see any other way around fixing this issue other than removing all wars from the November 8th issue forward until you guys get this fixed. Exploring other options is a complete blow off to the community stating you only care about a certain few. I can read between the lines as many of us can. Man up and admit your mistakes. I wont let this go. Every alliance who has been affected, not just us, has worked way to hard to get where they were. Stop with the smoke screens, be honest with your customers, and fix this.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
  • Player9876Player9876 Posts: 32
    Ugh. This may be the difference between gold 1 and gold 2 for our alliance. We right on the bubble. This is huge.
  • CaptainnomadCaptainnomad Posts: 35
    Same here. We've struggled for 2 seasons due to internal issues and we're finally on a decent win streak and now this. 2 wars and no info from kabam. They just keep closing our tickets.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Same here too

We are aware of this situation. Our main concern right now is returning the core Gameplay of the game, and will work to resolve these issues afterwards. A lot of them will require compensation, as we won't be able to undo some of what has been done, but we will work to make it right for all of you.

Will the alliances impacted by the bug lose rank in the leaderboard ?
  • Mr_ZMr_Z Posts: 29
    Same thing happened to my crew
  • LSDinLSDin Posts: 173 ★★
    and my ally mates want a featured 6* crystal w. only new champs no trash !!!!

we're SO SO SO

MADDDDDDDDDD

I WISH I COULD SCREAM HOW BAD YOU ****** UP!!!!!
  • my alliance also got unenlisted
  • YSBYSB Posts: 192
    We’ve had this happen in the past a couple times. Sent in a ticket and kabam replied saying we should have enlisted. I replied saying we did and they asked if I had a video showing it. Smh. Kabam doesn’t care.
  • This issue happened to our ally a couple months ago and cost us plat3. Multiple tickets were sent to kabam support and nothing ever came of it, it was basically swept under the rug and we had to settle with gold1 with a undefeated season

• VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    edited November 2019
    YSB said:

We’ve had this happen in the past a couple times. Sent in a ticket and kabam replied saying we should have enlisted. I replied saying we did and they asked if I had a video showing it. Smh. Kabam doesn’t care.

You got more of an answer then I did. Mine was we are aware of the issue
This discussion has been closed.