Options

Continue Carina's Mission in the Battlerealm in Act 6 Chapter 3!

Comments

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    loader187 said:

I saw how much energy is to be used but how many paths are there per quests. I am sorry if I missed this.

3 energy per node, 30 nodes per path, 540 energy total. 540/90 = 6
  • Options
    SeenkSeenk Posts: 208 ★★
    good luck getting the Legend guys!) o:)
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

I hope this is not delayed by the bugs. This is the only thing I am looking forward to.

Yeah that would be unfortunate. I’ve got high hopes that it’ll be much better than 6.2.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Good luck to everyone today! Have fun!
    Its usually noon for my time zone (Central Time Zone)
  • Options
    loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    Is 6.3 still coming out today with all the issues that have gone on? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    I’m so ducking eager to do this. COME ON SEND ME BRING IT ON

UNITS SAVED
    POTIONS STACKED
    A SWORD DAY
    A RED DAY
    TILL THE SUN RISES

(ROHIRRIM HORN)

PELENOR FIELDS VIOLIN 🎻

• Options
    jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    Is it still going to be released on time ?
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,175 ★★★★
    Wondering what kind of 6.3 completion deal will be offered. 6.2 was meh but the 6.1 offer was pretty decent.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,515 ★★★★★

Wondering what kind of 6.3 completion deal will be offered. 6.2 was meh but the 6.1 offer was pretty decent.

Probably those awakening gems that people wanted as rewards.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★
    Kabam is selling act 6.3 specific boosts now smh
  • Options
    RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Man, I'm really disappointed at how this boost system is being implemented. Unless you want to fork over units you basically need to use the boosts perfectly.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

I was about to buy a couple of Odins for the legend's run, but seems pretty impossible and narrows my chances to be successfull. Wish I had him.

It literally just came out. Give it a few weeks before the legends run. Alternate counters will surely come out. A lot of players such as myself are still at work so we don't have legitimate input yet but will shortly.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

So basically if one does not have Symbiote Supreme your Legend's Run is out of the question.

For the medusa? I absolutely rolled her with Nick Fury. Didnt even make it out of decoy phase
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Is Cap not taking damage after the shield falls off a bug or intended?
  • Options
    CharChar Posts: 35
    edited November 2019
    Hmm... 6.3.3 map scouting... This seems a bit unfair, put a poison immune champion into Acid Wash, which in turn you’d do the ENTIRE fight at 10% attack power. Not looking forward to it.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,256 ★★★★★
    Char said:

Hmm... 6.3.3 map scouting... This seems a bit unfair, put a poison immune champion into Acid Wash, which in turn you’d do the ENTIRE fight at 10% attack power. Not looking forward to it.

Lol.... read... mysterio’s.... bio.... before... complaining...
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    xNig said:

Char said:

Ok mister I know all abilities... which spider verse or armor breaker also inflicts poison besides King Groot. Wait, are you telling me to do this fight with KG?! Haha thanks I needed that joke today.
  • Options
    VerreauxVerreaux Posts: 40
    Char said:

xNig said:

Char said:

Ok mister I know all abilities... which spider verse or armor breaker also inflicts poison besides King Groot. Wait, are you telling me to do this fight with KG?! Haha thanks I needed that joke today.
    I saw this fight as well and I'm pretty sure there are only two counters. King Groot and Man-Thing. Only other option is to do the fight with 90% reduced damage. Might be time to finally bring out the good old 6 star king groot...
  • Options
    Sure. Thanks for nothing.
  • Options

Char said:

@Char try to use the boosts which are made specifically for 6.3 (in this case Valtorr's Touch with a mystic champ)
    Thank you for the suggestion!