**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

What’s the reason behind your username?

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    AHawkJock said:

I like hawks, and jock was the first thing I could think of that rhymes with hawk.

In which accent does 'hawk' rhyme with 'jock'? I've always heard them pronounced as 'hork' and 'jokk'
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

AHawkJock said:

I like hawks, and jock was the first thing I could think of that rhymes with hawk.

In which accent does 'hawk' rhyme with 'jock'? I've always heard them pronounced as 'hork' and 'jokk'
    may I ask what accent pronounces hawk hork? From the midwest here, so I find that quite strange
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★

Mathgeek said:

I like math

how?
    Because it's fun
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,793 ★★★★★
    Mathgeek said:

Mathgeek said:

I like math

how?
    Because it's fun
    You are an interesting human being. How it’s fun is beyond me. Good for you, I guess.
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    idiocy

idiocy

Best reason of them all.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★

Mathgeek said:

Mathgeek said:

I like math

how?
    Because it's fun
    You are an interesting human being. How it’s fun is beyond me. Good for you, I guess.
    Who ever said I was a human being?...
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,896 ★★★★★
    I like this thread. Mine comes from my days on Xbox 360 where I really had to come up with something better than “firestorm”.

I love rock music (It’s my main passion) and panthers are my favourite animal. I figured if I put “Rocky” in the name people would just shorten it to that for convenience. And so it was born

It genuinely has nothing to do with the “Rocky” films, which I can’t actually stand.
    Mathgeek said:

Mathgeek said:

Mathgeek said:

I like math

how?
    Because it's fun
    Who ever said I was a human being?...
    fair

I like this thread. Mine comes from my days on Xbox 360 where I really had to come up with something better than “firestorm”.

I love rock music (It’s my main passion) and panthers are my favourite animal. I figured if I put “Rocky” in the name people would just shorten it to that for convenience. And so it was born

It genuinely has nothing to do with the “Rocky” films, which I can’t actually stand.

What’s wrong with firestorm?

Also, rock music. Nice. I can respect that.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,896 ★★★★★

What’s wrong with firestorm?

Also, rock music. Nice. I can respect that.
    Ach I just didn’t like it. Didn’t feel right. Much prefer my current one. Don’t see that changing anytime soon
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★

Snizzbar said:

AHawkJock said:

may I ask what accent pronounces hawk hork? From the midwest here, so I find that quite strange
    Maybe hork wasn't quite right - I'm from New Zealand and when I say 'hawk' to myself it sounds a lot like 'or' as in this -or- that. And almost like 'walk' if I'm talking quickly. 'Jock' for me rhymes with 'rock' - it has a very short clipped 'o' sound.

@SpideyFunko it was a game called Earth Dawn.

I’ll check it out, thanks.
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    6 Chris' in my graduating high school class. We all addressed each other by last name. I didn't like being called the flower so much but as I got older loved my last name. I miss my pops everyday... so.. call me LaFleur.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★

I chose this because this is how my therapist recommended I handle my PTSD from these guys 😟

Also because I wanted to play arena and I couldn’t think of anything else.
    Did u get the coin block
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Well I made this account like 4 years ago, and the "Flash" is because I really like The Flash from DC lol. But Marvel> imo.
  • Manav_preet0808Manav_preet0808 Posts: 170

I used to watch Pokemon on YouTube when I was younger. The first YouTuber I remember was HeroVoltsy, which I liked so much I stole his name and changed the V to a B. Stupid - incredibly stupid - but I haven't come up with anything better since. It's kind of embarrassing, not gonna lie.

I also watch herovoltsy
    but my in-game name is LilMannySkeetz
    which if u search up u will know what it means
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I..... Was 14..

And now I'm too lazy to fill up the whole application /form to get my forum name changed
  • Taiphoon_zeroTaiphoon_zero Posts: 110
    U tell me
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,364 ★★★★★
    I chose RiderofHell bc i am a huge fan of GR and the mythology behind it not to mention there have been many riders who served the devil himself hence RiderofHell.

Also the fact johnny blaze had the courage to stand up to the devil and keep the rider and use it for good instead of serving him.
  • StacheBoiStacheBoi Posts: 32
    I'm a boi with a stache
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,718 ★★★★★
    Having chosen a stupid name in games couple times, I decided to create my own, that wouldn't be already used and that would sound a bit cool, and well, this is how my username came to life. I just sat down and came up w this.

Later on, I found out my name is almost exactly the same as the name of this Pokemon, Xerneas:

However, I was too lazy to change it. Since I play WoW a lot these days, I got couple more self-made names up my sleeves, but I dont see a reason to change my current one.
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    FF stands for my name and 10 stands as a tribute to the great Lionel Messi ❤
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,718 ★★★★★
    IAMAMERC said:

Kerneas said:

Having chosen a stupid name in games couple times, I decided to create my own, that wouldn't be already used and that would sound a bit cool, and well, this is how my username came to life. I just sat down and came up w this.

Later on, I found out my name is almost exactly the same as the name of this Pokemon, Xerneas:

However, I was too lazy to change it. Since I play WoW a lot these days, I got couple more self-made names up my sleeves, but I dont see a reason to change my current one.

It also rhymes with hernia
    Thats true never thought of it this way :smiley: I live in central europe, so the name sounds cooler in slavic languages