**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

General Game Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    As someone who has only a few pieces of content left I agree mostly with what has been said here. Most of act 6 was a drag, requiring specific counters or else you use units or have extremely long fights like acid wash Mysterio. The only motivation for me personally to explore 6.4 is because that’s one of the only things left To do. However I hate going into certain quests knowing that almost no matter how well I play I will have to use revives/potions to take down that path or boss. I know many will not agree here but I’d rather they spent more effort rebuffing a lot of the “bad” champions in the 5/6* pool OR making more content that’s suited to them rather than releasing 2 new champs every month that unless you’re a spender or a huge arena grinder you won’t even have a chance of getting for months. Of course cav crystals probably bring in an insane amount of cash for Kabam but it seems they are not able to release 2 new champs while buffing other champs at a consistent basis to a decent level. Personally I’d rather see 1 new champ a month and at least a couple older ones receive small buffs every month or couple of months so that they’re viable for new content. I think this would help many summoners who are waiting to do content because they don’t have x champion or y champion or thousands of units and it would feel at lot less Grindy
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    Yet i didnt dispise it at all and my roster aint even stacked with thr best of the best i had 3 r5s only when i got to 6.4.6 . so idk whats the problem then
  • WeAreNotVenomWeAreNotVenom Posts: 126 ★★★
    Pretty clear that we’re not talking about exploration. Your current r5 would still struggle with exploration
    Busy*
    Oh im sorry So if one guy takes a bit faster than the rest he aint Legit?
    I know completion is a joke atm. i said im busy with act 6 exploration and its about halfway and SO FAR its itemless.
  • WeAreNotVenomWeAreNotVenom Posts: 126 ★★★
    @Ghostboytjie what quests have you done that gives you the authority to speak on them?
    Not everyone Has the Same skill Level in games. EVERYONE's skill lvl is different . remember that
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★

Not everyone Has the Same skill Level in games. EVERYONE's skill lvl is different . remember that

That’s not anyone’s point. In exploration there are points where it’s barely even about skill anymore and just total bs