**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My current 6* champions from first to latest..

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I just awakened my 6s Torch.
  • Options
    HegemoniahHegemoniah Posts: 13

You guys are lucky as hell with your 6 stars. I have a Sig 40 storm, and 3 other dupes.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    Hegemoniah, awaken storm has good sp2 damage (so she isn’t that useless)..
    Emma Frost, Mephisto are very good champions, Mordo gains heavy by charging heavy, Elsa is a pain (degen damage), Annihilus, Champion are super annoying defenders, not to mention, Gulk, Doc Oct, Gamora, Spider-Gwen are pretty good, Dormammu has sp2 power control, Winter Soldier with Killmonger synergy is useful too.
    Deadpool x-force might be useful to you if you have 5* Capt Marvel movie and Nick Fury..
  • Options
    psp742 said:

Ginjabredmonta, I am the OP that created this thread.

How can I hijack my own thread, explain that?

I use it as an online record of the 6* I pulled from my first to current one.. I don’t remember reading kabam forum Limiting members from online records of their 6* pull.. if others want to share who they got or who is better champion.. it’s cool with me.

Oh snap, you're right and I'm completley blind. I thought I was on the first page and saw a different person as OP so I was just wondering. But hey, you've got some good pulls and hopefully they keep going good!
  • Options
    Ok another update.. just got the daily cosmic cavalier deal and open my seventeenth 6*

Man-Thing
    Anyways tried another cavalier mirror move crystal and pulled my eighteenth 6*

Psylocke

Updated current 6* roster.. I am pretty happy with 6* from cavalier crystals.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    OP start from Oct 2019 with four 6* and then up to 17 after 7 months. That’s really amazing addition.

Normally I can only get one 6* in 2.5 months.
  • Options
    I got a few of the Quiver ‘cavalier’ crystal and got mostly 3* and some 4*, finally on 23May, I pull my 3rd 6*

6* Mordo

So I guess I can use Mordo for AW.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Another update, I guess I’m going to be hated..
    Lucky fourth 6* from ‘cavalier’ hour glass crystal
    6* Colossus (I was like no friggin way)

Nineteen 6* with my twentieth to come.

So it’s lucky 6* pulls: Taskmaster, Psylocke, Mordo, Colossus.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    the luck continues OP!
  • Options
    What’s with the 6* luck? Obviously I’m not really complaining, I bought the daily cavalier mutant bundle and duped a 6*, technically twenty first, I duped Domino with one of my 6* basic pulls.

Psylocke

Psylocke just jumped up in the 6* ranks.

Please no hate.. I wish Lady Luck shines on you too.. please share who you pull.. 6* only. Thanks.
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    psp742 said:

Thanks Mrspider568, if I use the synergy group you suggest, I pair them as: 6* Doc Oct, 6* Miles Morales and 5* Stark Spidey.. or 5* Spider og.

Thats a great synergy
  • Options
    SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

My current 6 star roster, just pulled my 60th one for 20 perfect multiples of 3 for arena grinding.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Akumaccb, you have plenty of 6* champions.. how long have you been playing? how many are from opening 6* basic (10k), 6* featured (15k), and cavalier crystal (300units). Did you think it is better to get 6* basic or featured champion crystal? Since I don’t get 6* shards as fast as I would like.. I do spend on the game, not whale amounts but decent spender.

haven’t gotten any 6* from the initial champion release bundles, but got five 6* from cavalier crystal.

If anyone ask is it worth it to become cavalier? Answer is yes.. Re͏w͏a͏rd much better than uncollected.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    you have some insane luck
  • Options
    edited May 2020

you have some insane luck

Thanks SpideyFunko.

• Options
    Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    you get a six star in like every opening you do now lol
  • Options
    Giodood_1 said:

you get a six star in like every opening you do now lol

Thanks Giodood. I had ‘uncollected’ title for more than a year but didn’t pursue becoming ‘cavalier’ I haven’t completed all the story mode yet. haven’t gone thru Labyrinth. I got motivated when my alliance mate got it.

I guess I just got lucky with my 6* pulls. I really hope y’all are as lucky or luckier than me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thank you to all military service men and women who served our great country to protect our liberty and freedoms..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    Another boring update.. finally formed another 6* basic champion crystal..
    Twenty-third 6* was a trollover.. sigh

boink trollover from Corvus Glaive to Groot

I guess Groot balances out my good pulls.. hope groot gets buffed..