**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is better Dr. Doom or Claire Voightan?

Comments

• Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Unquestionably Doom. The power control is unreal and damage output. Claire is fantastic though. Her immunities and buff nullify are great. Doom just seems to be more viable in more content imo

Claire serves mote.Go to act 6 and read all nodes and then compare who can do more lanes
    I’ve got 80% of Act 6 cleared. Found doom more helpful. 🤷‍♂️ I also find him extremely effective on path 9 in AW. Also there’s AOL.
    Well I used Claire for act 6,I use her in Uncollected monthly,I used her to do 100% abyss more effective than Doom and I also used her in AQ and AW.You want me to discuss variants as well cause I can talk more.
    She’s not more effective than doom in AOL. 🤣 he does WAY WAY more damage in fewer hits. It’s not even possible for her to come close. But thanks. 👍
    Doom use revives to kill ABYSS champilns.While Claire can solo almost solo ABYSS fights.Looks like you haven't seen any true Claire gameplay in ABYSS.When you don't know things , it's better not to talk and let those people talk who have both Claire and doom.
    Ok show us some Clair abyss gameplay then
    When I make YouTube channel then I may make videos.I have soloed Medusa,Hyperion, dormammu,omega red,CMM,Bishop,Cull,KORG took 3 revives,Deadpool as well.And I am not stupid that for you I am gonna do abyss over again.Send some money to my account to buy some units then I may do abyss again.What you say
    So ironically, Claire does use revives to kill Abyss Champions
    No,Doom use revives to kill ABYSS champions ,Claire don't use revives.Claore takes time and no revives,Doom takes less time but more revives
    Do you have a R3 6* CV? Other wise it’s complete BS. Her damage only comes from her SP2 and that’s like 10 hits.

Couldn’t find any BWCV videos on YouTube. Well one.... and it was no where near a one shot.
    Only an idiot will use sp2 in ABYSS with Cl

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Unquestionably Doom. The power control is unreal and damage output. Claire is fantastic though. Her immunities and buff nullify are great. Doom just seems to be more viable in more content imo

Claire serves mote.Go to act 6 and read all nodes and then compare who can do more lanes
    I’ve got 80% of Act 6 cleared. Found doom more helpful. 🤷‍♂️ I also find him extremely effective on path 9 in AW. Also there’s AOL.
    Well I used Claire for act 6,I use her in Uncollected monthly,I used her to do 100% abyss more effective than Doom and I also used her in AQ and AW.You want me to discuss variants as well cause I can talk more.
    She’s not more effective than doom in AOL. 🤣 he does WAY WAY more damage in fewer hits. It’s not even possible for her to come close. But thanks. 👍
    Doom use revives to kill ABYSS champilns.While Claire can solo almost solo ABYSS fights.Looks like you haven't seen any true Claire gameplay in ABYSS.When you don't know things , it's better not to talk and let those people talk who have both Claire and doom.
    When I make YouTube channel then I may make videos.I have soloed Medusa,Hyperion, dormammu,omega red,CMM,Bishop,Cull,KORG took 3 revives,Deadpool as well.And I am not stupid that for you I am gonna do abyss over again.Send some money to my account to buy some units then I may do abyss again.What you say
    No,Doom use revives to kill ABYSS champions ,Claire don't use revives.Claore takes time and no revives,Doom takes less time but more revives
    Do you have a R3 6* CV? Other wise it’s complete BS. Her damage only comes from her SP2 and that’s like 10 hits.

Couldn’t find any BWCV videos on YouTube. Well one.... and it was no where near a one shot.
    You really are not a Claire player are you her damage comes from SP3.I got you right here that you don't know how to use CLAIRE.I knew you were just faking skills.You don't even know that Claire damage comes from sp3.
    Still waiting on those videos you want to talk and prove nothing how do I even know you have a Doom or a Claire?
    Tell me one question if you give me right answer I will believe you.How to use CLAIRE in ABYSS MEDUSA,HYPE,OMEGA,DORM,IMIW,MEPHISTO etc.If you are able to give correct answer I will believe you otherwise it will prove that you are just spamming and you don't even know how to use champion.
    I've not even done the Abyss nor am I arguing how hard the fights are I haven't touched it you are the one arguing with everyone and I am telling you to prove it. You want video of Doom in abyss there is plenty out there on YouTube. You are patronizing everyone in here without backing your claims.
    I haven't seen any video of Doom solo abyss Besides bishop and cull.In every video Doom used alot of revives and I mean alot of revives.Now since you haven't even done ABYSS.You don't know how to use CLAIRE them why are you even here.If you don't know anything about any champion.
    Oh I'm sorry when did the Abyss become the equivalent of knowing how to use champions do we not fight in other content? I haven't done the Abyss doesn't mean I don't know how the champions work.
    Then te me how to use Claire against Medusa and Korg
    For Medusa you switch to Curse of Plague and nullify her furies as they increase in number with your rapidly increasing Clairvoyance charges as you place poison debuffs on an immune champion, you can then activate an SP2 to trigger buff immunity so you can maintain your Clairvoyance charges and let them steadily increase as you let rip a SP3 where her damage shows

Against Korg, just don't get backed into a corner and you can safely break Korg's Rock Shield as she does energy damage and just build up your charges as you place bleeds on Korg
    And tell me again what idiot in this world use CLAIRE basic attacks and SP2 in ABYSS.Claire only do parry heavy,parry heavy ,parry heavy and SP3.Snd I don't care what you think I did abyss using less revives that I am proud.You want to use revives go with doom
    Should've specified on that you were talking about the Abyss counterparts
    This is how you use Claire like I just mentioned in my very previous post
    I wasn't talking about the Abyss when I said that lmao
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

You really are not a Claire player are you her damage comes from SP3.I got you right here that you don't know how to use CLAIRE.I knew you were just faking skills.You don't even know that Claire damage comes from sp3.
    TBH, only an idiot would believe your outlandish claims. I’ve got doom and BWCV at 5/65. I’ve used and understand her SP3. It’s nothing special, the damage is capped anyway. Nothing your saying is making any sense.

Doom, two revives takes down Hyperion.

https://youtu.be/OLUELCNnw-g

One of the best players out there.
    See Doom use revives.SO get lost
    Wow. Rude AF. I mentioned that in my post... wasn’t exactly hiding that fact. 🤷‍♂️ Still waiting on that gameplay of all your mythical solos...
    Give me some money so I can do ABYSS again or wait for 2 years cause I have created a new account.In so call one year when I get Claire on my new account I may make video only if I decide to do abyss.Either way I am free to play player so don't even expect I am gonna do it
  • Options

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Still waiting on those videos you want to talk and prove nothing how do I even know you have a Doom or a Claire?
    Tell me one question if you give me right answer I will believe you.How to use CLAIRE in ABYSS MEDUSA,HYPE,OMEGA,DORM,IMIW,MEPHISTO etc.If you are able to give correct answer I will believe you otherwise it will prove that you are just spamming and you don't even know how to use champion.
    I've not even done the Abyss nor am I arguing how hard the fights are I haven't touched it you are the one arguing with everyone and I am telling you to prove it. You want video of Doom in abyss there is plenty out there on YouTube. You are patronizing everyone in here without backing your claims.
    I haven't seen any video of Doom solo abyss Besides bishop and cull.In every video Doom used alot of revives and I mean alot of revives.Now since you haven't even done ABYSS.You don't know how to use CLAIRE them why are you even here.If you don't know anything about any champion.
    Oh I'm sorry when did the Abyss become the equivalent of knowing how to use champions do we not fight in other content? I haven't done the Abyss doesn't mean I don't know how the champions work.
    For Medusa you switch to Curse of Plague and nullify her furies as they increase in number with your rapidly increasing Clairvoyance charges as you place poison debuffs on an immune champion, you can then activate an SP2 to trigger buff immunity so you can maintain your Clairvoyance charges and let them steadily increase as you let rip a SP3 where her damage shows

Against Korg, just don't get backed into a corner and you can safely break Korg's Rock Shield as she does energy damage and just build up your charges as you place bleeds on Korg
    And tell me again what idiot in this world use CLAIRE basic attacks and SP2 in ABYSS.Claire only do parry heavy,parry heavy ,parry heavy and SP3.Snd I don't care what you think I did abyss using less revives that I am proud.You want to use revives go with doom
    Just read my whole post of how to use Claire.You will know how
  • Options

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

TBH, only an idiot would believe your outlandish claims. I’ve got doom and BWCV at 5/65. I’ve used and understand her SP3. It’s nothing special, the damage is capped anyway. Nothing your saying is making any sense.

Wow. Rude AF. I mentioned that in my post... wasn’t exactly hiding that fact. 🤷‍♂️ Still waiting on that gameplay of all your mythical solos...
    Give me some money so I can do ABYSS again or wait for 2 years cause I have created a new account.In so call one year when I get Claire on my new account I may make video only if I decide to do abyss.Either way I am free to play player so don't even expect I am gonna do it
    He doesn't have to give you money. If you really do believe that Claire is as godly in the Abyss as you claim her to be, then you shouldn't need revives
  • Options
    edited May 2020

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

I have no need to, I don't plan on doing the Abyss and even if I did, I wouldn't use Claire on my team
  • Options

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

I have no need to, I don't plan on doing the Abyss and even if I did, I wouldn't use Claire on my team
    First of all.No one can solo Cyclops,IMIW, QUAKE, THING,COLLRCTOR.You definitely need revives for that ,this proves your mental condition.Smd if you are committed to use so many revives on ABYSS with doom then don'tgive anyone else this advice cause people wants to save revives.Dont misguide them into using Doom and spending revives
  • Options

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

First of all.No one can solo Cyclops,IMIW, QUAKE, THING,COLLRCTOR.You definitely need revives for that ,this proves your mental condition.Smd if you are committed to use so many revives on ABYSS with doom then don'tgive anyone else this advice cause people wants to save revives.Dont misguide them into using Doom and spending revives
    These are your claims, if you believe that they're stupid, the problem isn't with me, but with you.

And once again, by your logic, she also kills champs with revives
  • Options

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

And you won't use Claire cause you don't even know how to use her still you are arguig.While you don't even know how to use champion
  • Options

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

These are your claims, if you believe that they're stupid, the problem isn't with me, but with you.

I just saw your vote on a discussion telling to use generic AG on Doom while his awakening ability is not that much needed.This is how you misguide new comers.
  • Options

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

And you won't use Claire cause you don't even know how to use her still you are arguig.While you don't even know how to use champion
    You asked me how you can beat Medusa and Korg with Claire, you said nothing about if they were the Abyss counterparts, bosses in Acts or EQs or nodes. So I answered with how you can counter them normally.

Stop doubling down and throwing around insults, it's not working well for you
  • Options

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

I just saw your vote on a discussion telling to use generic AG on Doom while his awakening ability is not that much needed.This is how you misguide new comers.
    Stay true to the conversation at hand, not at another conversation that I put my two cents in.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Nobody is gonna pay you to back your claim
  • Options

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Then it's better to stay quite.Cause your CMM post prove you brain cells are gone.Fight that even ebony Maw can solo you are throwing at Doom.You need big help.
  • Options
    edited May 2020

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

There is so much irony radiating from that post that Magneto can bend it.

I gave proof to my claims, I didn't claim that Doom is an almighty god whomst've doesn't need those peasant revives because his mere presence OHKOs Abyss Champions, like you did with Claire (I must point out that this is hyperbole because you've shown that you can't comprehend some messages)

If anything, your lack of proof and your doubling down makes your claims misleading.

Also, how is using revives to beat Abyss misleading lmfao, no matter who you use or how you play them, you will have to burn some units on revives. Doom isn't perfect, nor is Claire.

You're derailing this thread, just stop for the sake of the rest of us please.
  • Options

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

And neither people believe you.Just cause 3 people are repeating same thing over again that doesn't mean everyone actually believes that.And neither I am gonna do abyss over again just to prove you.You are nothing to me you don't want to believe then don't just don't misguide others
  • Options

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Stay true to the conversation at hand, not at another conversation that I put my two cents in.
    Same to you.If you misguide anyone else into using he Eric AG on Doom for offense.You are going down
  • Options

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Then it's better to stay quite.Cause your CMM post prove you brain cells are gone.Fight that even ebony Maw can solo you are throwing at Doom.You need big help.
    You set the terms that if someone shows a Doom solo that isn't Cull or Bishop that you will believe that they are better (even then that doesn't make sense, but that isn't your style), I obliged and gave you a CMM solo. I held up my end, now stop doubling down.
  • Options

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Even you cannot prove your statement that Doom is better.It's better to just stay quite.
  • Options

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Same to you.If you misguide anyone else into using he Eric AG on Doom for offense.You are going down
    I'm not the one bringing up other threads....
  • Options
    I'm done, I'm done with this thread, I've lost too many braincells
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Doom no doubt.
  • Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    edited May 2020

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

I'm not the one bringing up other threads....
    Just block his replies and move on.

Anyways... I believe that Doom is better because he has better power control and damage than claire voyant. While claire may be triple immune, Doom is at least Shock Immune and can very easily nullify buffs without needing clairevoyant charges or buff immunity debuffs. However, he does need the opponent to not be shock immune. Claire has sustainability with her healing and death immunity but she can be a bit fragile and Doom has sustainability in other ways such as High Block Proficiency, Armor Rating, and Crit Resistance.
  • Options
    SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    edited May 2020
    Doom is easier to use and has higher attack. He is also probably the best to use with auto-fight in the game. Claire Voightan's immunties are useful but I wouldn't say she's suicide friendly because she only has 1 immunity at a time. Claire has a nicer butt to look at but watching Doom pimp slap everyone is priceless.
  • Options
    edited May 2020

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Yeah 1 I didn't post it and 2 You said not Bishop or Cull CMM is neither guess you the one lacking in brain cells. And you think I need help because I don't agree with you on which character is better in a mobile game really?
  • Options
    edited May 2020

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Even you cannot prove your statement that Doom is better.It's better to just stay quite.
    Take some of your own advice kid instead of replying to the same comment 3 times smh.
  • Options

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Why did you respond to the same comment 3 different times for real and you read through all the comments in here clearly the majority believe Doom is better stop with your childish behavior already.
  • Options
    ŘęđvøïţêłŘęđvøïţêł Posts: 40
    Thank you all for the comments!!!
  • Options
    Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141

Cats4life said:

Dr. Doom and mate I think you messed up Claire's last name lol

Ya think the OP messed up her last name lol it’s a wreck of a spelling.
    Yup man it happens all the time lol
  • Options
    Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141

Thank you all for the comments!!!

Lol lovely comments we get here.