**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

General Game Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    If ther takes champions out it wil be unreal low one ios to. And wil be to esay

Kabam should remove all old non relavent champs from the crystals until they buff them. this game takes forever to clear content and the lack of gold and iso for people who dont do arena or spend money on cavs is garbage. Im always sitting on lots of champs i would like to rank but never can cause the cost to rank up champs is way overpriced. I have completed all the content except exploring act 6 (which I'll never do) and the abyss and its just the same old boring ****. I really hope kabam is going to do something great or im burnt out on this game for the second time. quit for a year came back and the game was fun again, but now im stuck with only spend to win content and a slow flow of resources. Add that to the unlimited amount of trash in the crystals that may be random but its definitely got a higher pull rate on garbage champs which im sure everyone can agree. my thoughts to make the game better is take all the trash worthless champs out of the crystal already, everyones roster has hundreds of champs but they only use like 20 of them, thats not a fun way to play the game. also, make more content for end game players that isn't pay to win. i like it to be more challenging than uncollected difficulty of course cause thats just too easy, but act 6 is just way to far in the other end of the spectrum you need to meet somewhere in the middle. People already spend tons of money on this game you dont need to nickle and dime the entire player base just to get by. Incursions could be fun if it wasn't for the time commitment, really most of this game would be alot funner if not for the time commitment. Its like to be good in this game you need to sacrifice your life which is not cool. I like brian grants idea on making aq and aw not need all 30 players to join cause that would at least give lots of players the much needed break from the game to not get burnt out. If nothing changes soon i can definitely see myself leaving the game again in a few months. We need that cavalier difficulty in eq but not as hard as act 6 cause then most wont want to do even that. speaking on eq exploring that is a long boring commitment as well it should be half as long as it is to explore. those are my thoughts and I know i was a little all over the place but that's just how i thought it up.

• andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 285 ★★
    Gamer said:

this doesn't make sense?

Gamer said:

this doesn't make sense?

What I’m meant if ther romove the bad champions the game wil be to esay to

• andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 285 ★★
    edited May 2020
    Gamer said:

Gamer said:

this doesn't make sense?

i dont care if you have every great champ in the game and the best skills out there act 6 would still be too hard.

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

this doesn't make sense?

i dont care if you have every great champ in the game and the best skills out there act 6 would still be too hard.
    You stil don’t get me the game wil becomes really state and no point in playing if get them to fast and what I’m like is to get most champions Nikon I’m wil not get there’s but I’m don’t like to get theme to fast. But enough talk we hav or opinions that fair let not derailed this one. But personal I’m don’t mind a nexus cystal get add for 15k shard ikow stil bad can com but u hav the Choi’s can u mabye made a class Nexus but spilt it to two so mutants and tech fx just a ide.
    Yes ofcasse it stil take skill but u wil not need it as much if u get the champions ther counter most u in some case get worse to alest I’m got woers when use ghost I’m was at point when I’m culd not use offers champions because of that
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Can we get the old style of featured five stars back? It's so hard to target a specific champ, even in the current features, that it gets incredibly disheartening to open crystals. I've been hunting for Wasp and Torch for over a year, went for 15 or so of their featured crystals and didn't get them. I went for their dungeon crystals and didn't get them (got Captain America duped and Gulliotine duped instead). I've opened up well over a hundred and eighty basic five stars at this point and still nothing, but I've managed to pull double and triple dupes on other champs like Doom, Elektra, Blade, and Namor. If we had the old featured crystals again, it would be so much easier and more rewarding to actually hunt for champions.

They've repeatedly said they don't want us to be able to target specific champs and that's the main reason they don't want a 5* basic arena. I'm not saying I agree with their stance at all but I think that a lost cause to push for
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Can we get the old style of featured five stars back? It's so hard to target a specific champ, even in the current features, that it gets incredibly disheartening to open crystals. I've been hunting for Wasp and Torch for over a year, went for 15 or so of their featured crystals and didn't get them. I went for their dungeon crystals and didn't get them (got Captain America duped and Gulliotine duped instead). I've opened up well over a hundred and eighty basic five stars at this point and still nothing, but I've managed to pull double and triple dupes on other champs like Doom, Elektra, Blade, and Namor. If we had the old featured crystals again, it would be so much easier and more rewarding to actually hunt for champions.

They've repeatedly said they don't want us to be able to target specific champs and that's the main reason they don't want a 5* basic arena. I'm not saying I agree with their stance at all but I think that a lost cause to push for
    I figured, but I thought I'd at least ask.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

5k Units for a Champ from last year isn't bad.

Guess that mostly depends on your individual financial situation and how freely you like to spend your money.

To me personally that offer channels my inner ebenezer.
    It's for Units. If you have some on hand and want one, it works. Plus, it comes with 40 Gen Sigs. The Gold is somewhat minimal, but it all helps.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★

The more I think about it the more I think that preventing us from targeting a specific champ is one of the primary reasons why frustrations are so high. If the content could be done with any reasonable champ, then preventing us from targeting a specific champ would be acceptable, but since so much of the endgame content is incredibly champion specific, preventing us from targeting champs is completely amoral. Kabam either needs to make endgame content skill based so any reasonable champ can do it or allow us to target certain champs.
    Oh I definitely agree with you on that. I was just saying that they've flat out said they don't want us to be able to multiple times so unless there's a major change of heart on the topic I don't see anyone getting much from wanting that to change
    As you said earlier, they won't change it. What is better for Kabam: players targeting champions with crystals that give 20-25% chance or do so with cav crystals? There is the answer.
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★

As long as things are in this way, we must accept the fact that is not possible to have contents with nodes enhancing the utility of very specific abilities (in order to fight the initial monotony of the game) and be sure that every player have all of them.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    arsjum said:

The more I think about it the more I think that preventing us from targeting a specific champ is one of the primary reasons why frustrations are so high. If the content could be done with any reasonable champ, then preventing us from targeting a specific champ would be acceptable, but since so much of the endgame content is incredibly champion specific, preventing us from targeting champs is completely amoral. Kabam either needs to make endgame content skill based so any reasonable champ can do it or allow us to target certain champs.
    Oh I definitely agree with you on that. I was just saying that they've flat out said they don't want us to be able to multiple times so unless there's a major change of heart on the topic I don't see anyone getting much from wanting that to change
    As you said earlier, they won't change it. What is better for Kabam: players targeting champions with crystals that give 20-25% chance or do so with cav crystals? There is the answer.
    Well keeping their player base is better than both.