**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The AI is acting very weird after today’s update [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Options
    Spiderkiller69Spiderkiller69 Posts: 70
    @Kabam Miike there is a bug with the AI after the latest update this need to be fixed
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    I thought I was the only seeing this. came here after I posted on my Line chat. The AI is messed up. Never seen anything like that in Act 6. They’ll just jog towards you, let down their block, stand idle etc. It felt like when I did Map4 when I thought a break and like arena. One thing fix, then another rises...Hail Hydra
  • Options
    This has been happening in arenas I have a streak of over 80 and it’s like I am fighting arena on a streak of 1
    Also in act 6.3.4 imiw boss is very passive and doesn’t attack at all or blocks after gaining one car of power he becomes passive and just stands there and lunges forward until u either attack and he demolished or he eventually throws a special after u back up the the other side of the wall and get annihilatedby his unblockable sp1
  • Options
    It’s laughable it drives me crazy
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Finished all of Chapter 3 of v2 exploration and the AI definitely seemed different from what it was in chapter2.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Yeah this is hell. Seeing it in arena, and one test run I did in ROL. An old alliance mate has been wrecked in V2 multiple times due to its behaviour
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,670 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

Kabam Boo said:

Hey folks!

First off, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We will continue to monitor this.

Meanwhile, please continue to provide us specific information, such as:
    i) what is unusual about the specific opponent(s);
    ii) where are you encountering this;
    iii) when are you encountering this (specific instances, if applicable)

The above information will be very helpful in our data collection and investigation.

Thanks for being awesome, and thank you in advance for your cooperation!

In the arena, the AI seems to be doing the same thing regardless of opponent and regardless of which champions I have on attack. The defender will hold block for a split second, then release and just stand there. If you attack the AI will generally block you with a well-timed block which triggers Parry if the account the defender was pulled from has Parry. The only way out of this is to either stand and wait for an extended (and random) period of time, or back away and force them to chase you across the screen. It is happening frequently enough that it basically happens in every fight if the fight lasts long enough.

This is dramatically different from in the past, when this was at best an relatively uncommon event (the AI parrying you). And the "twitch" where the defender holds block for an instant and then releases it, which causes a visible twitch in the stance of the defender, and then the defender just stands there wide open but waiting for you to attack so it can counter you with a well-timed block, is as far as I can recall completely new.
    Hey @DNA3000 the AI does this, week in, week out in map 4 AQ. That well timed block and stuttering walk up and light attack intercept, is there all the time.

I've not seen this AI outside of that game mode before however. But today, it's everywhere!

Something has been changed.
    My alliance does Map 4, and at least from what I'm seeing this is different. I've seen every once in a while oddities in Map 4, but nothing on the magnitude I'm seeing now, and what I'm hearing from others.
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    SparkAlot said:

How has no one from kabam acknowledged this yet !!! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra

They did...but, not what you want to hear.

Not sure when this was posted, it looks like whatever instructions the gave the person in charge of AI thingy didn’t listen and made changes. They should go back and check how the AI behaves. Doesn’t make sense that I’m using potions I just got for another issue.

@SparkAlot Have you noticed this AI issue yourself? Go into Act 6 and try a whole lane.