**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Show Up Difficulty Feedback [Title Edited for Clarity]

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Bruhツ said:

Is this a bug? Plus the annoying nodes AND 1.4 million health AND we can only bring 4 star champions?! What is going on? For only 3k 5* shards?/

Exactly and why does he have 1.4 m health i thought the show up difficult was going to be easy
    they never said it would be easy, they only said it would be the same fight but you would be able to take in a full team and use boosts.
    but the rewards aren’t worth it
    the rewards are better than fighting LOL.
    ...what are you on?
    facts. At the best rewards for the effort you get about 1176 shards 2647 t2a shards and 5294 of each class t4cc per fight, the only thing hard to quantity per fight is the class AG. In addition LOL is way more of a pain in the butt. It gets way worse when you go for 100%.
    as opposed to 3000 five star shards and some gold?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Daphboy said:

Lormif said:

Daphboy said:

Anyone tried going in with corvus and using a cosmic power boost to just spam sp2???

It is harder with corvus, I went in, you take more chip damage because you rely on parries, and you also cannot punish specials as often.
    You wouldn’t need to parry, he is immune to cold snap damage so he would just keep healing if it was inflicted.

he is not immune to coldsnap, he just does not take damage while his charges are up. Then you have to either keep dodging or parry attack while waiting for a recharge.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Bruhツ said:

Is this a bug? Plus the annoying nodes AND 1.4 million health AND we can only bring 4 star champions?! What is going on? For only 3k 5* shards?/

Exactly and why does he have 1.4 m health i thought the show up difficult was going to be easy
    they never said it would be easy, they only said it would be the same fight but you would be able to take in a full team and use boosts.
    ...what are you on?
    facts. At the best rewards for the effort you get about 1176 shards 2647 t2a shards and 5294 of each class t4cc per fight, the only thing hard to quantity per fight is the class AG. In addition LOL is way more of a pain in the butt. It gets way worse when you go for 100%.
    In content you can bring any champ plus you only need a poison immune or bleed immune is different than content for only 4* and needs armor break or coldsnap immune. You’re definitely on something. LOL can be itemless because you can bring in the champs you want. This show-up difficulty you can’t (apparently you didn’t know that).

Besides all that your comments make no sense and are anti helpful for those that actually are reading this for help to get it done. But keep comparing LOL rewards to the show-up difficulty if that makes you sleep at night.

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Bruhツ said:

...what are you on?
    And 100% percent gives a guaranteed five star that isn’t that bad, and a bunch of other crystals.

Better than a featured and gold.
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    Medusa with one revive solved

Done. No revives used. Medusa did 75%. Not worth the rewards at all.
    This fight isn’t even that difficult. It’s just frustrating. When he clips you with his second part of his second medium and you get KOed it’s frustrating. When he turtles up and launches his unblockable SP2 at you in your corner, it’s frustrating

When you’re in a fight for 15 minutes, it’s just boring. Actually boring.

I haven’t disliked something this much in this game since No Retreat champion. I’m not joking. Abyss collector I at least knew he was BS.

This...this is worse than any Act 6 boss. Seriously, give me any of them and my full roster, I’ll beat it easier and have a much more enjoyable time doing it.

Good luck to anyone doing it. I’ll be checking myself into a psych ward to tonight.

watch agents of shield instead, it cures all wounds
    Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Bruhツ said:

...what are you on?
    In content you can bring any champ plus you only need a poison immune or bleed immune is different than content for only 4* and needs armor break or coldsnap immune. You’re definitely on something. LOL can be itemless because you can bring in the champs you want. This show-up difficulty you can’t (apparently you didn’t know that).

Besides all that your comments make no sense and are anti helpful for those that actually are reading this for help to get it done. But keep comparing LOL rewards to the show-up difficulty if that makes you sleep at night.
    The fights are also more anoying. And this can be done itemless as well. Your statements do not make any sense. I know you need specific champions, I never implied otherwise, but the list you can use is fairly large.
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    What they do Is remove coldsnap completely or at replace it with something like bleed or poison. Also take that damn stupid 4* cap, at least do just 5* and below or just 5* r4 and below.
    Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Bruhツ said:

...what are you on?

The fights are also more anoying. And this can be done itemless as well. Your statements do not make any sense. I know you need specific champions, I never implied otherwise, but the list you can use is fairly large.
    you could do lol itemless with enough skill and an Ægon

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Bruhツ said:

...what are you on?
    And 100% percent gives a guaranteed five star that isn’t that bad, and a bunch of other crystals.

100% is well over 100 fights, your reward per kill and annoyance is so much worse than this one fight then.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

Daphboy said:

Lormif said:

Daphboy said:

Anyone tried going in with corvus and using a cosmic power boost to just spam sp2???

It is harder with corvus, I went in, you take more chip damage because you rely on parries, and you also cannot punish specials as often.
    You wouldn’t need to parry, he is immune to cold snap damage so he would just keep healing if it was inflicted.

he is not immune to coldsnap, he just does not take damage while his charges are up. Then you have to either keep dodging or parry attack while waiting for a recharge.
    And you take direct damage when they purify
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245

This fight isn’t even that difficult. It’s just frustrating. When he clips you with his second part of his second medium and you get KOed it’s frustrating. When he turtles up and launches his unblockable SP2 at you in your corner, it’s frustrating

I haven’t disliked something this much in this game since No Retreat champion. I’m not joking. Abyss collector I at least knew he was BS.

This...this is worse than any Act 6 boss. Seriously, give me any of them and my full roster, I’ll beat it easier and have a much more enjoyable time doing it.

Good luck to anyone doing it. I’ll be checking myself into a psych ward to tonight.

Worse than any Act 6 boss, seriously. I spent more than 20 revives for the Champion Boss first time, but only one revive for this Silver Surfer. :)
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Colossus with synergy team. Omega red, juggernaut, Emma frost and wolverine.

Once you've got to 10 armour ups, you'll take very little chip damage from parry and comfortably last the fight if you don't get clipped.

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Bruhツ said:

...what are you on?

you could do lol itemless with enough skill and an Ægon
    I didnt say you couldnt, but that is ONE champion, there are more than 15 that you could theoretically do this itemless with.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Bruhツ said:

...what are you on?

They are more annoying? Get out of here, they are straightforward fights with some small additions that basically make you read more so than adapt. This one fight you HAVE to work within the limits set by kabam. LOL you don’t have to and still make it itemless. Keep not helping and continue to throw out senseless arguments. It’s helpful for everyone.
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★

Jaded said:

If you don't have the roster or skills to do it, then it's not for you

Huh? Use your common sense big guy. You don't have to defend Kabam about literally everything. This is not about having the skills or roster, it's about common sense. What kind of common sense goes into making a 1.4 million health Silver Surfer with insanely niche nodes (need a consistent armor breaker or coldsnap immune) AND you can only use 4 star champions. 4 STAR CHAMPIONS. The last time I've upgraded a 4 star champion was a long, long time ago. And all of this for 3k 5 star shards?! Pathetic.
    It's optional. You don't have to do it. They made a challenging quest to make us think outside the box. It's free to try and you can attempt it as much as you want. I tried it and after a couple attempts, for sure not going to waste my time on it. They said all along that this was supposed to be a very hard challenge.
    Think outside the box? In what way? Literally the only requirement for this fight is skill and a cold snap immune champ. Colossus is going to own the leaderboard since he’s the hardest hitting coldsnap immune champ.
    Coldsnap immune is not the only way to go. There's a much larger group of Champions that have access to Armor Break, and that ability does not activate when Armor Broken. I am definitely not the most skilled player here, but I found the most success with Medusa using the Karnak synergy. One heavy attack and that ability is finished for the whole fight.
    You’re spreading lies now Miike. I tried three times with medusa only to get coldsnap everytime off the first hits. Pictures as proof...

Yup still not worth it lmao...fail of a company to promote an event just to lead to disappointment. Oh well easy pass, complete everything else but I’ll leave this garbage.

Should have kept the event just for youtubers, since that’s the only people trying in the competition part.
    Actually, I just tested it. He was right. Get a Heavy off first, and no Coldsnap. Another option is Pyramid X with Ice Tempest Pre-Fight.
    I did it and got cold snap on the first heavy. It’s probably a 50/50 chance you’ll get it on that initial hit.
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Bruhツ said:

...what are you on?

100% is well over 100 fights, your reward per kill and annoyance is so much worse than this one fight then.
    I will still feel the accomplishment of saying: I’ve done lol 100%
    Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Bruhツ said:

...what are you on?

They are more annoying? Get out of here, they are straightforward fights with some small additions that basically make you read more so than adapt. This one fight you HAVE to work within the limits set by kabam. LOL you don’t have to and still make it itemless. Keep not helping and continue to throw out senseless arguments. It’s helpful for everyone.
    they have guaranteed unavoidable evade. They each have their own enigmatic you have to deal with. In this you have to deal with one enigmatic, that you can shut off if you dont have a champ that can avoid it. You are ignoring the actual fights in LOL to make nonsensical arguments.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

watch agents of shield instead, it cures all wounds
    I’m on Season 5 now🙂
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Any good youtube videos on this event yet? From someone who had success?