Options

Apocalypse is a dud

Comments

• Options
    Artoria77Artoria77 Posts: 2,543 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Yeah, a few duds here and there isn't the worst thing in the world. I mean 1 out of the 2 champs released every month is usually forgotten mostly or is a dud. Air walker(dud I think) /dragon man, storm pyramid x (forgotten)/ sorcerer supreme, black widow do(forgotten mostly)/red guardian.

There is so much wrong with this @Faseeh
    Your probs the only one to forgot them.
    Sorcerer supreme is arguably ONE of the best champs released this year. The rest is a discussion for another time
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,316 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Faseeh said:

Yeah, a few duds here and there isn't the worst thing in the world. I mean 1 out of the 2 champs released every month is usually forgotten mostly or is a dud. Air walker(dud I think) /dragon man, storm pyramid x (forgotten)/ sorcerer supreme, black widow do(forgotten mostly)/red guardian.

Sorcerer supreme is arguably ONE of the best champs released this year. The rest is a discussion for another time
    I think you needed to read a little closer. He's saying Storm was the forgotten one for that pair.
  • Options

Unio77 said:

Faseeh said:

I think you needed to read a little closer. He's saying Storm was the forgotten one for that pair.
    Ya he said SS, and Black widow deadly origins were mostly forgotten
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Faseeh said:

Unio77 said:

Faseeh said:

@Unio77 I meant storm pyramid was forgotten not sorcerer supreme. Sorcerer supreme's slow,regen on block makes her an incredibly solid champion
    Nobody who actively uses storm pyramid x is going to agree with you there, nowhere near close to worth "forgetting"
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Warlock is not a flashly big damage champ but everyone love him so let's see how Apocalypse ends, even may ends up noodles but he can make mutant champs much stronger
  • Options
    Faseeh said:

@Thedancingkid @Fluffy_paws I'm glad that at least you guys can understand me. I'm from India so my English isn't the best unfortunately cause it isn't my official language :blush:

Dude I'm an Indian too🙂🙂 but I got storm pyramid x from the featured while in truth I'm desperately looking for sorcerer supreme myself, I guess I'll get her in 3-4 months time when she's in the basic pool
  • Options

Faseeh said:

Unio77 said:

Faseeh said:

@Unio77 I meant storm pyramid was forgotten not sorcerer supreme. Sorcerer supreme's slow,regen on block makes her an incredibly solid champion
    Nobody who actively uses storm pyramid x is going to agree with you there, nowhere near close to worth "forgetting"
    People forget her because they don’t know how to use her unfortunately
    Man, female skill champs being treat unfair than they should
  • Options
    Faseeh said:

slacker said:

Faseeh said:

Unio77 said:

Faseeh said:

Bruh she is a frigging mutant lol. The only female skill champ being forgotten is elsa bloodstone lol
    Lmao i thought you are talking about BWDO, sorry for my mistake
  • Options
    Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Posts: 147 ★★
    Quake is great. Still not sold on G2099
  • Options

Quake is great. Still not sold on G2099

I am lost for words
  • Options
    Faseeh said:

slacker said:

Faseeh said:

Unio77 said:

Faseeh said:

Bruh she is a frigging mutant lol. The only female skill champ being forgotten is elsa bloodstone lol
    Let's form an Elsa fan club, I'll be the first to join 😄😄
  • Options
    I did Variant 4 chapter 1 and Cav with G2099 super underrated
  • Options
    Also Apocalypse is good since he can do V2 and his questing utility makes him solid for act 6, AQ,AW he is going to be great champion. His mutant utility will make champs like domino and AA Beyond nuts. Plus his synergies are amazing. Only thing ppl are concerned about is ghost tier damage but yellow number aren’t the only numbers
  • Options
    E_Rich423E_Rich423 Posts: 121 ★★
    Most of us have been playing for how long now? And we still expect sooo much? Having high expectations for a new champ is your own fault! No one is gonna spend less or quit the game, nor are they gonna change a character because they we don't like it lol Everyone is gonna buy these crystals anyway so what is fighting about it gonna do?