**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Update to Solo Events

15678911»

Comments

• GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★

The Class Combat events (with the 5 different types of Kill Finishing extra bonus), as well as less often Class Arena events, have been very easily reached.
    At least up to final milestone every time, and quite well above that for 20% or 10% ranks as well.
    Very little time needed for any of them.

So while Advancement seems to not be coming up, it's not like you’re missing out on easily attained rewards in other 7-hr events.

And since LevelUp (for now) is every 3 days, all your rank ups can still be done fairly often.

We’re not talking about if it’s easy to meet the milestone, we’re talking about the crazy repetitive class combats solo events and disappeared class advancement solo events

Btw, LevelUp doesn’t include Rank up and Crystal opening, which some how reduces the players’ incentive to open crystals or Ranking up champions.
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 146
    I did see two advancement events pop up back-to-back today. So either they fixed it or they manually threw us a couple more.

The problem even with arena battle events not coming up often enough is that their program has been counting every combat event as different if it has a different "vanquishing blow" option. So instead of a random rotation between 6 each of combat, advancement and arena battle events, where each one has a 1 out of 3 chance of coming up, we now have heaven knows how many combat events rotating among the other ones...maybe 30 combat events vs. 6 advancement and 6 arena battle. It's an improper way to program the rotation. Combat events shouldn't be counted as unique just because they have a different "vanquishing blow."

I do believe advancement events were simply left out of the rotation entirely for much of this time because they truly didn't come up for days and days at a time twice now, while arena battle events still occasionally showed up.

I did see two advancement events pop up back-to-back today. So either they fixed it or they manually threw us a couple more.

The problem even with arena battle events not coming up often enough is that their program has been counting every combat event as different if it has a different "vanquishing blow" option. So instead of a random rotation between 6 each of combat, advancement and arena battle events, where each one has a 1 out of 3 chance of coming up, we now have heaven knows how many combat events rotating among the other ones...maybe 30 combat events vs. 6 advancement and 6 arena battle. It's an improper way to program the rotation. Combat events shouldn't be counted as unique just because they have a different "vanquishing blow."

I do believe advancement events were simply left out of the rotation entirely for much of this time because they truly didn't come up for days and days at a time twice now, while arena battle events still occasionally showed up.

It seems like they follow a pattern now:
    Weekdays: Class combats+Class Arena Battle
    Weekends: Class advancement
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    It would be great if 5-star dual class crystals were counted for advancement. I know they’re a new introduction but that seems like an oversight.
  • In my experience, it’s limited to Sunday for class advancement solo events. Just. One. Day. A. Week. Thass it.

In my experience, it’s limited to Sunday for class advancement solo events. Just. One. Day. A. Week. Thass it.

Right.....hope they update the algorithm soon.

• Batwing2000Batwing2000 Posts: 64
    so guys... no more duel credits!?
    I mean they were really useful and now they have been removed totally..... and there is no quest/any events giving it out... so no more charges for dueling the opponents?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Has anyone been paid out for the arena wins 22hour solo that ended about 16 hours ago?
  • bluewirebluewire Posts: 3

Has anyone been paid out for the arena wins 22hour solo that ended about 16 hours ago?

Nope. There also wasn't any Ranked Rewards for Skill Advancement that ended several days ago.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Question with how this ties in to Thronebreaker. Since the solo events are progression based now, shouldn’t they be updated for TBs?

I doubt it considering solo events were just updated, but now with a new progression title they’re already technically out of date 3 weeks later.
  • emsehvenemsehven Posts: 32
    Appreciate the update to the event rewards! They are really helpful
    When could we see the appearance of Class advancement go back to “real RNG”....😔😔😔😔
  • Interesting now that they resumed the Event Quest Completion...
    (at least today for Uncollected, some doubt whether events are same for everyone, every day, no matter your Progression, some others with multiple/different progression acct's said they were not on same 3-event rotation prior to random kicking in now with resumption of EQC).

Event Quest Comp POINTS still lists BEGINNER difficulty, lol.
    The algorithm for the combat/arena/advancement events now seems back to normal. Yay.

The algorithm for the combat/arena/advancement events now seems back to normal. Yay.

I don’t think so....class combats are still the majority...

Interesting now that they resumed the Event Quest Completion...
    (at least today for Uncollected, some doubt whether events are same for everyone, every day, no matter your Progression, some others with multiple/different progression acct's said they were not on same 3-event rotation prior to random kicking in now with resumption of EQC).

Event Quest Completion also showed in Cavalier player
  • Interesting now that they resumed the Event Quest Completion...

@GAMEOVERJames , do you mean EQ was the previous event (Saturday, when I posted), or what just started Sunday ?
    Sunday now (UC) is Arena Wins for me.
    edited October 2020

Interesting now that they resumed the Event Quest Completion...

@GAMEOVERJames , do you mean EQ was the previous event (Saturday, when I posted), or what just started Sunday ?
    Sunday now (UC) is Arena Wins for me.
    Same here.

I had Event Quest Complete two days ago (or three days, can’t really remember)
  • Although update to Solo Events was nice...
    Now I’ve got at least 25x of the 15% Attack Boosts expiring in the front 10 days of Stash. And about 50x of the 4* Sig Stones (that don’t even count toward Class Advancement Events, even when they do show up).
    Should I just use a 15% Attack boost on every normal quest and AQ/AW path I do now (even though don’t need to) ?

And changes seem to have forgotten about revisiting the LOYALTY STORE, which for some reason still offers lesser 10% Attack Boosts than the 15% you get for free from all these new Solo Events.
  • don't open dual class crystals if your expecting to get points during a class advancement. i opened during the last mutant advancement a 5* dual class crystal, 4* dual class crystal, 4* nexus crystal, 3* shard crystal, 8 phc, 12 collector crystals, 4 grandmaster monster crystals and only received 4100 points.
    1 5* dual class should be 3000
    1 4* dual class should be 2000
    1 4* nexus should be 2450 or 2000
    1 3* shard should be 1300
    8 phc should each be 350 coming to 2800
    collector & grandmaster gets nothing which makes no sense but ok.
    i sent a email telling kabam this & they say the only crystals that count towards the event are the exact crystals mentioned. that's weird seeing that they counted before. so by that logic don't bother opening any of the featured hero crystals or dual class crystals if your expecting to get points.
    edited October 2020

I don’t think so....class combats are still the majority...
    No, they're not. It's back to the normal algorithm.

i sent a email telling kabam this & they say the only crystals that count towards the event are the exact crystals mentioned. that's weird seeing that they counted before.

No, they didn't count before. Nothing has changed. The same crystals that did not count before do not count now. I think they should too, but they never have.
    I think that using a generic awakening gems on certain class of champs can be included in 7hr-class advancement

Currently, only using class awakening gems is counted