Cyber Weekend Sales Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• AO8mileAO8mile Member Posts: 89
    Buff cavalier deals
  • Anghel_2403Anghel_2403 Member Posts: 52
    Plantesan said:

Hey guys,

I want to thank you all for your feedback. I completely understand where our Cavalier players are coming from today (I'm a Cav player as well), and I wanted to let you know that I am going to be talking to the team about this, so we can learn from it for the future.

Thank you again for your constructive feedback.

Allowing players to sell t4cc for t5cc shards would be a good start for that discussion...and giving whoever in the marketing team a proper upside that thought the cav deals was a good idea
    How does it help me to "learn for the future" if in these offers many of us have an extremely great disappointment and several (I include myself) with these "offers" I will definitely leave the game, it becomes more and more Pay yo win
  • Playbass4JesusPlaybass4Jesus Member Posts: 8
    So disappointed there wasn’t t5cc selectors for cavalier. Competed first run through of act 6 today. I’m only 15% from completing a mutant t5 to R3 domino and be throne breaker. Kabam seriously dropped the ball on this one.
  • GrootsGroots Member Posts: 14
    Sry new to forms last time I logged in was patch 12
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★
    Cavaliers just became Uncollected 🤣
    Cavaliers should have expect those deals since the the glory store update, that tied Cavalier to Uncollected title.
    Long live the Thronebreakers 👏
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Someone should explain how exactly, with an evolving meta and increased presence of t5cc, 6-star shards and and t5b, you have to spend more than 5000 units or $50 to really touch that stuff.

Look at the game on July 4. Look at it now. The pool of cavalier players has improved even with the Thronebreakers out. So how do the offers get worse?
  • GrootsGroots Member Posts: 14
    edited November 2020
    By there response time you know if they do play the game it’s aq map 5 or lower
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Member Posts: 180
    I hope Kabam is enjoying all that money they're losing this weekend. If I had to guess I would say probably 25% of Cavaliers spent money.
  • TeamSoCoTeamSoCo Member Posts: 67
    Icehawklb said:

I hope Kabam is enjoying all that money they're losing this weekend. If I had to guess I would say probably 25% of Cavaliers spent money.

I highly doubt that many spent maybe 10% of players that just made it to cav.
  • Erernallove1939Erernallove1939 Member Posts: 6

Hey guys,

I want to thank you all for your feedback. I completely understand where our Cavalier players are coming from today (I'm a Cav player as well), and I wanted to let you know that I am going to be talking to the team about this, so we can learn from it for the future.

Thank you again for your constructive feedback.

TOTAL BS!!! Why are you screwing over the Cav players @Kabam Miike
    At least you guys got T2Alphas in the Units offers ... not a Single T2Alpha for the Thronebreakers ... Seems like Thronebreakers don’t need T2Alphas I guess ...
  • Beaker4220Beaker4220 Member Posts: 8
    I've been playing for 3 years and have been Cavalier for about 15 months. These deals were SO bad because you lumped us in with uncollected, news flash kabam, there is a huge skill difference between uncollected and Cavalier. Because of this you got no money from me today, i was prepared to spend $450 like i did on the July 4th deals but you had to screw us. Your loss Kabam. Keep up the great work guys, I'm looking forwaed to seeing what new ways you will screw us the next time.
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Member Posts: 136
    Kabamned again, nothing new
  • ShneidsShneids Member Posts: 8
    Convert the t5cc fragment crystals into t5cc fragment selectors. Simple, quick, and satisfaction to most of cavalier community.
  • ChrisBass13ChrisBass13 Member Posts: 18
    its sad, i was so excited for the offers, i first saw the thronebraker offers and i was even more excited, then i opened the game and was so dissapointed, they ruined a nice day.
    they just want to increase the gap between the FTP and the whales, to lead the ftp players to spend money, and thats awful.
    YOU LET YOU WHOLE COMUNITTY DOWN.
    And stop deleting comments that doesnt break any rules.
  • Maximus_AuroMaximus_Auro Member Posts: 19
    I am new Cavalier. I need T5b and T2a. I am totally disappointed with the Cavalier Cyber Monday deals. I won't be spending. It is a big let down from the July 4th deals.
This discussion has been closed.