**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 7 - Where do we go from here?

Comments

• Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Why do people on here think variants are not hard? 🤔

They've gotten progressively easier imo
    Hardest part of v4 was having a 1* hulk
    V5 was pretty much a freebie if you had a good mystic roster

V1 and XL variants were the last difficult ones. If you've got thing you can just cheese them though
    Idk man, I found variants to be pretty hard and energy consuming, and I've done all except variant 1. I've run through variant 2 either way, and it doesn't seem like an XL champ like thing is necessary tbh, especially when you've got champs like Quake, hype, AA.

Nevertheless, in my experience running through variant 3-5 exploration, there's some severely restrictive paths that require you to have a counter, even if it's the 4* version. The attack values are absurd, and the block damage is benign.
    Roster depth will be a big factor in how you perceive variants. I did XL variant using stark Spidey and heavy countering. I felt it was hard at the time but I was just being stubborn cause my roster wasn't built. If I had access to XL champs I would've found it much easier.

I can't think of v4 as anything other than a cheapshot. Can't exactly call it hard when all my item use came from brute forcing caustic temper with gamora.

There are some restrictive fights in variants but being able to bring in 4* make them minor annoyances rather than roadblocks
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

They've gotten progressively easier imo
    Hardest part of v4 was having a 1* hulk
    V5 was pretty much a freebie if you had a good mystic roster

V1 and XL variants were the last difficult ones. If you've got thing you can just cheese them though
    Idk man, I found variants to be pretty hard and energy consuming, and I've done all except variant 1. I've run through variant 2 either way, and it doesn't seem like an XL champ like thing is necessary tbh, especially when you've got champs like Quake, hype, AA.

Nevertheless, in my experience running through variant 3-5 exploration, there's some severely restrictive paths that require you to have a counter, even if it's the 4* version. The attack values are absurd, and the block damage is benign.
    Roster depth will be a big factor in how you perceive variants. I did XL variant using stark Spidey and heavy countering. I felt it was hard at the time but I was just being stubborn cause my roster wasn't built. If I had access to XL champs I would've found it much easier.

I can't think of v4 as anything other than a cheapshot. Can't exactly call it hard when all my item use came from brute forcing caustic temper with gamora.

There are some restrictive fights in variants but being able to bring in 4* make them minor annoyances rather than roadblocks
    This, and if you dont have a deep enough roster to handle variants you are probably relying on luck to get TB.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I think it’s good. Easier to do initial because it’s fluid with all champs making less of a meta. I feel it’s a lot harder to explore unless you have a developed roster which works well.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Who did you use for Vision?

I soloed him with Man-Thing both times
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

Lormif said:

Kill_Grey said:

because other than v1 they are not.
    That’s subjective. Don’t forget that you and a fair few of the people on this forum are surfing far ahead of the curve in both skill and roster. The nature of your demographic is that content designed to truly challenge you wouldn’t really achieve it’s goal in most cases because if it is too hard or there’s BS in it unitman will come out which defeats the purpose of creating the challenge. I’m not criticising using items/units but the nature of the leading edge is that they need the resources from the content immediately to stop falling themselves falling behind.
    Things like legends rewards don’t help here either because they encourage you to smash 3 months worth of dev work in as fast a time as possible.
    I know it is subjective, it is almost like we have *progressed* further than others, and probably have differnt needs in *progression*
  • Options
    Cmdrake428_Cmdrake428_ Posts: 9
    Who did you use for the unlimited power path?
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

OP would you rather have to fight Biohazard and freezer burn MODOK? Or aspect of war mercy Sabertooth.

Bruh, there were actually fights like that? Wtf
  • Options
    Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Hypothetically if there ever an option for people who want ultra hard story content to opt for it in game and for those that want the current version to opt for their own version of story content with same rewards,
    I can almost near guarantee none of these folks ( who're crying about the difficulty being less on forums ) would choose to do the ultra hard content 😎😎

It depends on how it was structured. If the rewards were the same for both no, because while we like a challenge we are also people who believe the rewards should match the effort.

However if it was setup so that you could do both but only got the rewards once then we would probably do both, just the easier for the rewards. If you could only do one, but the rewards were scaled if you did the harder mode probably every one of us would do the harder one.

Evidence, variants.
    Agreed

But the major takeaway has to be that you're basically saying hard content exists in game in form of variants, which we have another one coming in a week I think, then why is there a problem with story content being a little vanilla for you're taste?
    You have 6 pieces of content to suit your style of enjoyment.🤔

Logical thing would be to let one part be tough and one not so tough so that all can enjoy their own little piece of the battle realm right? 🤗🤗

Makes sense to me, separate hardcore sweaty boys and girls with variants. 🤞🤞
    No, I am not saying any such thing. Variants are not hard, however they have 2 difficulty modes, an easy, classic mode and a more difficult variant mode. I never do the classic mode and only do the variant mode.

Also no that would cause even more problems, because the harder mode would have better rewards, and that would cause the exact same situation as now. The issue has always been about the people not ablle to do the content wanting the rewards for the harder content without doing harder content.
    If what you said was true, variant 1 would've been nerfed long ago