**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

The Future of Content(Pretty Long)

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,051 ★★★★★
    Ace_03 said:

Also, for the people that disagree, what do you suggest endgame players do in their spare time then? What SHOULD they be doing? Summer of Pain was promised and delayed.

Also, I definitely agree with you OP.

Isn't map 7 and tier 1 wars enough for you? Maybe play another game in the meantime?
    Even tier 1 war has been nerfed pretty hard. Map 7 (depending on the paths you have) can be a little challenging because of the globals (without globals it’s a joke), but that’s not much.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Ace_03 said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Ace_03 said:

A

And yes, I beat all the variants, as soon as they we're released.

And I beat all of act 6, before any re-balancing, my position still is the same, nice try at condescendingly mocking me by assuming I was just a mid tier player having a moan.

Great, so what's the problem with endgamers wanting a greater challenge in content? As someone who has months' worth of content still to go through, I have no problem with people getting content in game that is currently out of reach for me. Why is that a farfetched position?

Strawmanning and harping on a single point in my comment does nothing to disprove the underlying theme of my argument? Your comment was still toxic, and my statement was meant to assert that I do not believe I am an endgame player, but I see no problem in there being content that's too much for me to chew off.
    You have no argument, the only counter you have is typing toxic.

I've already made my points, you just can't accept the reality of the situation, 1st you try to discredit my post by implying I'm not end game, then it's back to the only thing you can throw at me, toxic, because anything that disagrees with what you believe is right is just wrong and poisonous right?

I CLEARLY wrote the time will come when ultra hard content is released, it's just not the time atm, and I'll write it again, we had to stomach act 6 for a year, now you all have to stomach act 7.

Ultra hard content should not be the norm, but a novelty and you're arguing and harping about a niche piece of content that is the exception, not the rule.

Smh.

Most people didn't stomach it. They just sat around and complained about it. I plan on returning the favor. As you said, deal with it.
  • Options
    Ace_03 said:

Ace_03 said:

Also, for the people that disagree, what do you suggest endgame players do in their spare time then? What SHOULD they be doing? Summer of Pain was promised and delayed.

Also, I definitely agree with you OP.

Isn't map 7 and tier 1 wars enough for you? Maybe play another game in the meantime?
    Even tier 1 war has been nerfed pretty hard. Map 7 (depending on the paths you have) can be a little challenging because of the globals (without globals it’s a joke), but that’s not much.
    Nothing will ever be enough for anyone in MCOC, can't cater to everyone, we have periods of catering, now it's the mid tier catering time, like I wrote before, your time will come.
    Yup, the entire roadmap was focused on nerfing everything and making everything easier so 7.1 and V6 are exactly what I expected. Is it a bummer? Of course, is it surprising? Absolutely not. Is it wrong of them to do it? Probably not (even if you lose the interest of top players).
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    This game -- which I truly enjoy -- has always baffled me in that they almost force you to play with other people in the modes that adapt and scale in difficulty.

I have been endgame in many games over the years. The last thing you want when you've got a huge, OP roster is to constantly have to look for someone else to do something with.

You want to test your skills AND your roster SOLO. It baffles me how Kabam makes the content that scales require you to bring someone else. Totally baffles me
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

Mauled said:

Moot4Life said:

i reckon perhaps using some lower ranked champions can make things harder

I personally don’t see the point in having to use lower ranked or rarity champions in anything other than things like the 4* challenge MEQ because it defeats the whole purpose of the game which is the development of a wide and powerful roster.
    The sole reason of upgrading champs is so that you can make future content easier for you.
    that's pretty much what I said
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Here's how I'd scale "Solo Incursions" for rewards:

Rooms 1-4: 2 percent catalyst crystals
    Room 5: 10 percent catalyst crystal
    Room 6-9: 2 percent catalyst crystals
    Room 10: 10 percent catalyst selector
    Room 11-14: 2 percent catalyst crystals
    Room 15: 10 percent catalyst selector

You can only enter once per day, on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.

Sprinkle in some Signature Stones, as needed.

That's how you solve this problem
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Ace_03 said:

Ace_03 said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Ace_03 said:

A

And I beat all of act 6, before any re-balancing, my position still is the same, nice try at condescendingly mocking me by assuming I was just a mid tier player having a moan.

Great, so what's the problem with endgamers wanting a greater challenge in content? As someone who has months' worth of content still to go through, I have no problem with people getting content in game that is currently out of reach for me. Why is that a farfetched position?

Strawmanning and harping on a single point in my comment does nothing to disprove the underlying theme of my argument? Your comment was still toxic, and my statement was meant to assert that I do not believe I am an endgame player, but I see no problem in there being content that's too much for me to chew off.

I've already made my points, you just can't accept the reality of the situation, 1st you try to discredit my post by implying I'm not end game, then it's back to the only thing you can throw at me, toxic, because anything that disagrees with what you believe is right is just wrong and poisonous right?

I CLEARLY wrote the time will come when ultra hard content is released, it's just not the time atm, and I'll write it again, we had to stomach act 6 for a year, now you all have to stomach act 7.

Ultra hard content should not be the norm, but a novelty and you're arguing and harping about a niche piece of content that is the exception, not the rule.

Smh.

Most people didn't stomach it. They just sat around and complained about it. I plan on returning the favor. As you said, deal with it.
    I didn't, I beat it, so not sure what is your point. If you just want to write something to have the final word, feel free to do so after this message.
    Quit being so defensive, not everyone is insulting you with a response.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Ace_03 said:

Ace_03 said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Ace_03 said:

A

Smh.

I didn't, I beat it, so not sure what is your point. If you just want to write something to have the final word, feel free to do so after this message.
    YOU might not have but majority of the community have. I too would find it extremely boring if I had nothing else to acomplish in game. I hope Kabam releases some content for endgame players soon.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’m not in your camp as I am still fairly challenged by Variants and some paths in 7.1 since my roster is still very much under development. I agree with your sentiment though. Heck, half of why I’m in a solo alliance is so I don’t hit a content cap since I’m a few good pulls (and a bunch of leveling materials) away from being able to do almost any content I really set my mind to.
  • Options
    Form which level I should be able to apply variants
  • Options
    Ace_03 said:

Ace_03 said:

Ace_03 said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Ace_03 said:

A

Smh.

YOU might not have but majority of the community have. I too would find it extremely boring if I had nothing else to acomplish in game. I hope Kabam releases some content for endgame players soon.
    Majority? Sure man, whatever fits your narrative.
    Were you living under a rock?
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Yes there should be challenging content for end gamers soon. But v6 and act 7.1 designs are top-notch and too much fun.
  • Options
    It’s the point of the game to rank champs to make content easier...
  • Options
    Ace_03 said:

Ace_03 said:

Ace_03 said:

Ace_03 said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Ace_03 said:

A

Smh.

The response for act 7 and V6 has been overwhelmingly positive, well received.

To state otherwise is just confusing to me. No matter how many times you try to dispute this, it won't make it anymore true.
    Ahhh shucks...I thought you were talking about act 6. In that case, I agree with your points. Now if you excuse me, I am gonna sit here in humiliation.
  • Options
    Ace_03 said:

Ace_03 said:

Ace_03 said:

Ace_03 said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Ace_03 said:

A

Smh.

To state otherwise is just confusing to me. No matter how many times you try to dispute this, it won't make it anymore true.
    Ya super positive, easy content will also be very well received. There was a thread recently about people’s favorite event ever and the most voted one was gwenpool goes to the movies. In that event, you just did autofight and got a 5* crystal
  • Options

Ace_03 said:

Ace_03 said:

Ace_03 said:

Ace_03 said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Ace_03 said:

A

Smh.

Ya super positive, easy content will also be very well received. There was a thread recently about people’s favorite event ever and the most voted one was gwenpool goes to the movies. In that event, you just did autofight and got a 5* crystal
    How is my little symbiote or rockets scrap yard not the peoples favorite. They were extremely unique and we haven't quite had events like those in a long time. Still boggles my mind how gwenpool goes to the movies is the peoples favourite
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

Ace_03 said:

Ace_03 said:

Ace_03 said:

Ace_03 said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Ace_03 said:

A

Smh.

How is my little symbiote or rockets scrap yard not the peoples favorite. They were extremely unique and we haven't quite had events like those in a long time. Still boggles my mind how gwenpool goes to the movies is the peoples favourite
    Because it was free rewards......