**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Passing up 10% t5cc side objective this month *shrugs* “oh well I guess haha”....anyone else?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

As for Resources, I go through T1A, T4CC, and T4B like brushing teeth. I have almost 10 Mil Gold and ISO expiring. Not sure why it's such a dire choice.

Ohh not you, again.

I have enough of those and 14M gold, but I'm at the point where my focus is ranking up 5*s and a few 6*s that coincides with my need to get all the T5CCs I can get to be TB.

ISO, on the otherhand, I had a lot of those in overflow when I was doing my regular arena. Right now, I'm busy to do it regularly. Not everyone has the same situation as you, semantic guy.
    Well since you took the liberty to call me semantics guy, you're focusing on 5*s to get you what a 4* can help with right now, with less cost. Just sayin'.
  • Chrisco66Chrisco66 Posts: 66
    Time to introduce something different for the side event 10% t5cc kabam. Get more innovative plz. You’re going backwards
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    xNig said:

It’s pretty alright.

Brought Yondu in for the Tech one.

That’s fast.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    A hard pass from me - if it was a t5cc each objective (like 2,4,6,8 then 10%) maybe. As it is not worth the rank up resources that I'd need to carry half my 4* to rank 4 or 5. Also after exploring cav EQ normally I'm not going to want to do it again even once, base don previous months. it is tiring mentally doing all these paths. Also need to see what works on these new globals.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    I have already finished it itemless and I will be uploading all the videos later.
    Quest 1) Void Torch Nick Quake Ghost

Quest 2) Starlord, Tigra, Ghost, Nick, Quake

Quest 3) Medusa, Hyperion, Nick, Quake, Tigra

Quest 4) Gwenpool, Nick Fury, Quake, Ghost, Tigra

Quest 5) AA, Quake, Nick, Star Lord, Torch

Quest 6) Tigra, Quake, Nick, Torch, Medusa.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

I have already finished it itemless and I will be uploading all the videos later.

Ugh you and your mad quake skills🤦‍♂️
    I really did not use quake very much, only for Super Skrull and a mephisto / doom fight. Imo it was really not that difficult. Nick/Dusa/Starlord/Torch/Void did most for me.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

Awesome! As usual.

Well, at least it's Quakable. Gotta polish my 4*R5 Quake then.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    New r5. I bought 8 t4b from the glory store and voila.

• NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    edited February 2021

Now that ive seen this, Ill probably try to rank some of those champs since I REEEEALLLY WANT to try my luck and get either science or cosmic t5 formed haha

Edit: but at the same time.....eehhhhhhh idk lol
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★

This is a slap in the face. U can't use 4 stars to get cavalier but we have to use 4 stars to complete cavalier objectives.

Not really.

Most people use 4*s to get Uncollected, which comes before Cavalier. And most longer-term players have a deep roster of 4*s that they've already invested materials in.

These objectives give us a place to get continuing value out of those resources.

Like GW said, these objectives seem likely to keep coming. And another Variant set-up like V4 could always come along. You can either choose a few 'god-tier' 4*s, and rank them up; or just choose to skip the 10% T5CC every other month. Take your choice, but don't be offended at Kabam offering different ways to get rewards.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    See, it's places like this where it pays to be the old guard. I have plenty of old 4*s that often are more than capable of blasting apart these objectives and make life easier. Example: Newly buffed Yellowjacket slays the science quest.

Problem is that no old Mystic champion is any good, even remotely, for the new Mystic quest. The oldest is Hood, and I definitely never ranked Hood.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

One of the worst objectives has made a return haha, and Im still at place where I am choosing not to rank up 4* because I cant use 4* as AW def placement, not taking them in AQ, or Act 7 (even though I 100% it already lol)
    I mean it’s unfortunate that this objective couldn’t be a selector at least, because with the difficulty, its still just does not feel rewarding for the effort put into the objective, also with the new buffs for cav quests, it also feels a bit more tedious than it did before(imo, some of y’all could think otherwise and thats fine haha)

Idk like I said for the objectives involving a team of 4* or below for the EQ, they should be selectors, for others that just say “beat legendary side quest 20-30” times should be the crystal 🤷🏽🤷🏽....maybe next month haha

Anyone else gonna be skipping this objective or gonna be pushing for it?

I mean it's definitely a choice, but the Resources should be easy to come by, and these Objectives seem to be recurring, so the need is there.
    “Seems to be recurring”

Off the top of my head, I’ll estimate that they’ve done this 3 times in 6 months. They gave us a free one, the stamps, and the mephisto invasions.

The player base shouldn’t be forced to rely on speculation and projection. I haven’t ranked up 4-stars for 2+ years. If they would have told us to expect 4-6 per year, I would have started the process of updating my 4-stars earlier.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

No items used. Quake took 50% from Deadpool. Rest done with caiw

Good example. Thank you.

It’s refreshing to see suggestions in this thread from players who have done it ( @Agent_X_zzz is another).

In my opinion, that’s much more useful than posts offering vague pontifications in defense of the 4* challenge’s appropriateness—without any indication of having attempted it.

I’m happy to share my successes and failures as I do it and I appreciate those offering solutions.

Dr. Zola
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Not me I allready beat it
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    I finished.

Used about 300 units due to no counter for anything in the tech one.

Got skill t5cc 😫