**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Carina's Challenge

Comments

• IKONIKON Posts: 1,332 ★★★★★

Well the cosmic one was fun! Took a few revives on the Mordo boss, but CGR melts most of the fights. Take the Cyclops path and it’s a breeze

Nice Dude! I want to do it, but wait til I get closer to forming a t5cc. Was gonna start on the 5.3.1 challenge but I need t1cc of all things to rank up some 3* first.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Well the cosmic one was fun! Took a few revives on the Mordo boss, but CGR melts most of the fights. Take the Cyclops path and it’s a breeze

Nice job! How did you approach the boss (spite is a problem for cosmic champs)?
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

I appreciate you posting and sharing. I will complete this one as well. Let the nerds and hardcore guys figure it out and we can follow suit haha.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Wait, what if these challenges just revealed the buff schedule?
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Players: Content is too easy.

Kabam: Try this.

Players: Content is too hard.

Me: LOL.

Come on man, you know it’s not as black and white as that. Nobody was asking for a LoL 4* no synergy challenge where you are guaranteed (not likely, guaranteed) to spend units.

Get in the real world.

I have a sneaky feeling that skill is required to use 4-star champs in LOL.

I don't need bragging rights to do LOL with a 4 star again. The rewards just don't justify the effort. Not really much more to say. At least say LOL with 4 star Aegon, that is far more reasonable. To use broken down SL would worked his way out of the game meta 3 years ago is just funny at this point.
    The first person to ever beat LOL used a 4* Starlord...
    Yeah I know I was one of them like I said already and I'm not doing it again. I don't see your point.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

Now for the 5.3.1 challenge ...

I'm thinking of using Ghost only, with ant-man and wasp for synergies, as well as Odin for the pre-fights

I'll end up using guilly99, ghost and prof X
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    Have them 😂

Rouge for the win

• O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 137 ★★
    Ridiculous. To become a Thronebreaker we had to rank up 6* champ. But targets for Thronebreaker are bound with 3 and 4*.
    Kabam, where is the logic? Why do we need 6* champions, maybe lets play all game with 3*?
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    Who is with me?

A challenge is suppose to be hard but do-able to test ones skill...

Some of these dont test skill they test units / items

If you look at it.

The 5.3.1 is do able itemless if played right so no worries there

6.2.5 its do able if played right (minimal spent for good rewards so its ok)

Theres x3 LoL challenges which cant even be to test skill or is a challenge ,its a pay to do. Itll require A LOT of units to do it with the 4*

5.4.6 loki, spend cause theres basicly 1 path for him where u would need to revive cause of Electro and Yellowjacket.

The collector one is just lol.

Anyone else agree that these arent "challenges"

Its Carina's Paywall Objectives.

If kabam sees this , they need to try and not make it as it is now.

Who agrees?
    Whats your thoughts on it?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I like these challenges. These are like nightmarish level. Looking forward to see the top players tackle these. Maybe it will get tuned down a little bit if it's such a unit sink. But right now it's fine.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★

Ridiculous. To become a Thronebreaker we had to rank up 6* champ. But targets for Thronebreaker are bound with 3 and 4*.
    Kabam, where is the logic? Why do we need 6* champions, maybe lets play all game with 3*?

People wanted hard content, they got hard content and they seem pretty content about that content.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★

This is the team I'm using for the 5.3.1 objective.

Currently waiting on energy, but it works pretty well. Damage is not a problem, and Ghost can counter everything on some paths there