**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Ronin Changes

Comments

• Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,882 Guardian

Maybe wait to try him? surely Kabam wouldn't mess up a buff for the third time (counting Hood and Nova)

As a Ronin master i can confirm i am very pissed off.

He got:
    Slightly more damage(SMALL), less cruelty buildup vs bleed immune, shorter furies that are a tiny bit more potent, aar that still kinda sucks, and a slightly better sig.

Maybe wait to try him? surely Kabam wouldn't mess up a buff for the third time (counting Hood and Nova)

As a Ronin master i can confirm i am very pissed off.

He got:
    Slightly more damage(SMALL), less cruelty buildup vs bleed immune, shorter furies that are a tiny bit more potent, aar that still kinda sucks, and a slightly better sig.
    I feel sorry. I said what if he got worse earlier on this week. Sorry
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Any Kabam excuse yet
  • Options
    TripleBTripleB Posts: 249 ★★
    Not the buff I was hoping for but, I just compared the stats from YouTube to his r5 stats in game and he is going to be hitting a lot harder with bleeds if you have deep wounds. His furies will help him more but my biggest question is why is it that a sig 200 5* has a longer evade than the 6*??? 5* is 2 sec, 6* is 1.5 sec Please go check auntm.ai if you want to see for yourself.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    TripleB said:

Not the buff I was hoping for but, I just compared the stats from YouTube to his r5 stats in game and he is going to be hitting a lot harder with bleeds if you have deep wounds. His furies will help him more but my biggest question is why is it that a sig 200 5* has a longer evade than the 6*??? 5* is 2 sec, 6* is 1.5 sec Please go check auntm.ai if you want to see for yourself.

Evade timer probably scales with Rank
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,373 ★★★★★

Thank you for the feedback everybody. I want to remind you all that when we set out to do more champion updates, we said that there are 3 types: Overhauls, Moderate Updates, and Value Only. This is a good example of a Value Only update. Ronin is a Champ that we were fairly happy with when it came to the contents of his Kit, but thought he could do with some number changes to give him a little more viability.

In the past, we've definitely overdone the Value Only updates, and some were closer to Moderate. Our monthly list of Champions to buff are selected for a number of reasons, but the combined capacity is one of them. If Ronin didn't receive this Buff, another Champion would have received one of this same calibre. This would not have prevented somebody from getting a more extensive buff.

You should continue to expect varying levels of Buffs, some being small, and some being large. We cannot remake every Champion every month, and when there is already a Champion with a Good kit that needs a slight boost to get to where they would be more viable, we will do that.

Let's get back to the computer, log on, and add something real quick that the player base wanted, and hit save. 5min wont hurt.
    LOL. 5 minutes.... you're funny.
    I’m meant he didn’t need one but decided to Giv a bit new champions but where’s know someone like ant but need more that’s value only but then why do a. Value updated one champions when u can just said we didn’t had 3 champions instead of just giving a very very smail one. You guys doing amazingly but this buff might aswel ben gone wrong
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 552 ★★★

Thank you for the feedback everybody. I want to remind you all that when we set out to do more champion updates, we said that there are 3 types: Overhauls, Moderate Updates, and Value Only. This is a good example of a Value Only update. Ronin is a Champ that we were fairly happy with when it came to the contents of his Kit, but thought he could do with some number changes to give him a little more viability.

In the past, we've definitely overdone the Value Only updates, and some were closer to Moderate. Our monthly list of Champions to buff are selected for a number of reasons, but the combined capacity is one of them. If Ronin didn't receive this Buff, another Champion would have received one of this same calibre. This would not have prevented somebody from getting a more extensive buff.

You should continue to expect varying levels of Buffs, some being small, and some being large. We cannot remake every Champion every month, and when there is already a Champion with a Good kit that needs a slight boost to get to where they would be more viable, we will do that.

Let's get back to the computer, log on, and add something real quick that the player base wanted, and hit save. 5min wont hurt.
    Its way more involved than taking 5 minutes to add some stuff. It might be fair to say that tune ups are easier to come up with and take less time to create than an overhaul or update but 5 mins is definately not enough time to create nor fix a buff.