**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you guys joking with this side quest design

Comments

• Akj007Akj007 Posts: 28
    BVCV works for the middle path with doom and Namor
    Had to use a revive though at annihilus
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 589 ★★★
    Nalak8 said:

R3 cv takes korg in 187 hits, not awful

I smell sarcasm. ?
    Not really, I mean it wasn’t fun but kept me on my toes, this week doesn’t lock next week so if people can’t do it they can move on
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Kabam Boo said:

Thanks to those of you who continue to provide useful and helpful info. We're definitely talking about it over here! :)

Don’t take this the wrong way, but after the whole Guillotine fiasco, the way you said that makes me think you are trolling us. “Yep, we definitely talking about it over here guys!”
    They don't troll people. Feel free to dislike the content, but they're simply letting us know they're listening.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    If u find it it so difficult, sorry u r doing the wrong difficulty mode...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Sym Supreme and Diablo didn't have much trouble getting 100% legendary with no items used, but I agree that it's harder than it needs to be.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    I’m just not doing it. They’ve gone from terrible grindy objectives, to long fights with insanely annoying champs.

It’s not even difficult (I mean it is but it isn’t) it’s just fighting these fights are long and boring
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    I used to enjoy side quests, but over the past few months I’ve lost interest. I didn’t really do August with all of the different objectives. I did grind out the Cav objectives in September in order to gain access to the October event, and I hated every minute of it with very lacklustre rewards for the grind. October’s cosmic horror quest was pretty fun, but in order to complete you had to grind out the other quest in order to get the catalysts required to rank up the symbiote. That other quest was extremely repetitive and boring with fights that could sometimes be quite annoying.

Now this month they’ve limited us to 2 champs for 2 out of 3 paths in each quest, with some fairly difficult and sometimes slightly niche fights to deal with. The way side quests have been handled this year in general, I’m concerned with how future side quests will turn out, as they used to be fun but now feel like more of a chore.
    edited November 2021
    I hear Hello Kitty Island Adventure can be a suitable game for some...
    Its hilarious some players ask for challenges, then the challenge is given and they will cry over difficulty or rewards...
    If u want everything handed to u maybe try another game...
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,205 ★★★★★
    Luckily I visited forums before entering SQ,
    Helped me mentally prepare for the long fights.
    Took it slow and had no issues.
    The 500% health lane was slowaf. Atleast it was just one quest and its done now.

lmao the rewards per difficulty is actually horrible to an extent beyond everything
    im not playing mcoc this month anyways and taking a break
    this is a good month to take a break
    500 fights for the world end objectives, what?
    do you know what 500 arena fights are?
    i do an entire arena grind of an hour and see the objective not even scale up to further point
    this is, as i said, a good month to take a break

U do realize its a month event?.. u dont need to finish right away...
    U dont do 500 fights within a month?...