**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance War Season-30 rewards.

Comments

• FredericogoulartFredericogoulart Posts: 13
    edited December 2021

What the dificult to take some data that is public and give the correct rank, if you show the correct top 20, we will know that you are in the right direction and be more confortable to wait untill next week.
  • @Kabam Miike you have this data above, just correct with the aliances that was downgraded and publish the right rank.
  • As I said, seems like they don’t care, you can’t see rankings now, War rating still wrong, not to mention all the BS with the rewards
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★

Is it Friday yet...? I would really like the rest of Master rewards... War rating adjusted back too would be peachy.

• Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Fix the war ratings, we are right on the border of tiers and the proper rating will probably put us up a tier.
  • BendaBenda Posts: 1
    How much more youre going to make us wait for what we deserve. You said Friday at most absolute late. Friday is about to end for some of us already..
  • Benda said:

How much more youre going to make us wait for what we deserve. You said Friday at most absolute late. Friday is about to end for some of us already..

Friday is still early in their time zone
  • SergioYakSergioYak Posts: 18
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit any comments about this?
  • HellsHells Posts: 1
    Let's wait for the next excuse!
  • C'mon guys, we need at least some explanation, you can't let it happens
  • Demps928Demps928 Posts: 27
    This is now ridiculous. It’s basic subtraction. Take the alliance ranking from previous war to season ending. Deduct docks…This problem should take seconds not weeks!
  • @Kabam Miike we received the 2nd place master rewards from, but the ranking has not been updated, you still have ASR in 2nd place. Do you beliave that it is fair with us? won't we have a correct disclosure of the season's final placements? honestly, I don't think it's fair that all this inconvenience is resolved, we asked this question several times here on the forum and got no response. Will you really ignore this demand?
  • I know it's late, but we just pushed these rewards. If your alliance was pushed to the incorrect tier due to this issue, you should be receiving them soon.
  • Demps928 said:

This is now ridiculous. It’s basic subtraction. Take the alliance ranking from previous war to season ending. Deduct docks…This problem should take seconds not weeks!

This is not how it works. If it was just on an Alliance basis, that would be one thing, but we wanted to make sure that we could let Members move among Alliances with the upcoming Alliance Gifting event. Also, this would not take seconds, and we worked as quickly as we could.
  • pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★

I know it's late, but we just pushed these rewards. If your alliance was pushed to the incorrect tier due to this issue, you should be receiving them soon.

I just received the rewards and they accurately reflect what was missed. Thank you.
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 262 ★★★
    It didn’t really make up for lost rewards. P3 got 2 25% t5cc. P4 got 4 10% t5cc. Adding an extra 10% t5cc isn’t the same as getting 2 25% ones. Yes both add up to 50%. But the rewards obtained don’t
  • deadheatdeadheat Posts: 20
    edited December 2021

I know it's late, but we just pushed these rewards. If your alliance was pushed to the incorrect tier due to this issue, you should be receiving them soon.

@Kabam Miike I am hoping this doesn't mean the matter is closed.

My alliance was also affected by the war adjustments. And the matter has not been resolved with us.

We were in Gold 1 in 189th place and dropped to Gold 2 in ~39th place. Even if the last war counted, we shouldn't have dropped so far.

Will our standing in war be restored and will we receive the balance of our war rewards for G1?

• Gunners1986Gunners1986 Posts: 8
    Kabam Mike my alliance finished gold 2 before the season ended early then u wrongly put us gold 3 so we are missing the 2000 6 star shards and missing tier 5 basic fragments that we should have got said it be by the 17th where atre they
  • My alliance is still missing out on our P3 rewards maybe it’s just masters that matter
  • odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    Ours still isn’t right either
  • Jmille85Jmille85 Posts: 101
    Our alliance received our corrected rewards but when will our rankings be fixed? It should be showing last season was G2 not G3.. this effects recruitment along with the amount of work we all put in to be G2 but showing as G3. Please correct this!
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
    Has everyone gotten updated rewards? Cause our alliance dropped from 135ish in platinum 3 to 450ish in platinum 4 and we still haven’t gotten any correction.
    edited December 2021
    deadheat said:

My alliance was also affected by the war adjustments. And the matter has not been resolved with us.

We were in Gold 1 in 189th place and dropped to Gold 2 in ~39th place. Even if the last war counted, we shouldn't have dropped so far.

Will our standing in war be restored and will we receive the balance of our war rewards for G1?

Any update @Kabam Miike ?
    deadheat said:

deadheat said:

Following up on this. Any chance it'll be addressed before Thursday war, @Kabam Miike ?
    edited January 2022
    deadheat said:

deadheat said:

deadheat said:

Following up on this. Any chance it'll be addressed before Thursday war, @Kabam Miike ?
    Even a reply would be nice at the point @Kabam Miike . I know we're not top tier, but us lower tiered players still contribute to this game.

@deadheat try contacting on kabam support for this

Thanks, but most players I've spoken to have not gotten very far with this avenue. They've typically received the canned response: "nothing is wrong, move along". Which this thread contradicts.