**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you like the new UI?

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★

Do you like the new UI? 623 votes

Yes, love it
12%
Kabam MiikeGroundedWisdomMasterSmokeDrZolaTensioIcejrJwallace25Blackfriar63Jcobra25Darkrider05Marvel_GThecurlerShadowstrikeAKTEKCassyPriyansh7Liss_Bliss_nelsonroaESFTexas_11 80 votes
It's okay
25%
tlhSiliyoLeNoirFaineantBitterSteelMagicBentonmostlyharmlessnHort4RC51buffajrDrenlinheruheru511hoboAzKicker316ChovnerJetenyoFeeney234SpeedbumpGK_23captaincushReina 156 votes
Not a fan of it
32%
gahrlingAecoGamerDeeparviSlowDigzMr_PlatypusrazielGarryDKHeinz11GrandOldKaiRaganatorNemsa_M4nSpity68PaulomotaAndyB1985rishisaizuffyScottryanDrownedGodNanoDroid 205 votes
Downright ugly
29%
Crine60CdvaCrys23bdawg923FrnkieloCarmel1CrkwestSighsohardbenshbAce_03mmmbanyashunter2377EaglesFlyHighjdrum663LuciusVorenusBringr_of_Rain1JAsummonarKossukoseShaggyMLeellison 182 votes

Comments

• TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 731 ★★★
    It's okay
    It might take some getting use to.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Not a fan of it
    Yucky
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Yes, love it
    I needed a facelift IMO.... My only real issue is that the tabs shrunk a little bit, but it looks cleaner for sure!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Not a fan of it
    I’m not a fan of it it to dark ish like a wi live in world without coller
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    It's okay
    My one thing about it is the button you push to get the other buttons (very descriptive, I know. The crystals, store, alliance, etc.) In the past it was a smooth coming down from the top, but now it just teleports up and down. I know it’s small, but just a thought
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    It's okay

New UI is not optimized for Ipads, UI is gona haywire, stuff cutting out

I’ll do you one better

UI is not optimized.
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    Yes, love it
    Something different
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    It's okay
    Icons too small, an Exit/Quit button would be useful
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Downright ugly
    The big font for the units being so large and skinny is appalling.. put some Bold on that or something .. looks like something u want to hide in your accounting books
  • Kris_26Kris_26 Posts: 8
    Downright ugly
    Personally hate it, the old one works perfectly and looks way cooler
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Not a fan of it

There will be some visual improvements to the navbar in next month's update that should make it look a bit cooler and fit a bit better.

If this happens, I'll change my vote.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    This looks cleaner for sure but certain elements of it look awkward and the scaling in general seems to be off
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Not a fan of it

Icons are way too small, and units number is way too big. Basically focus more on units and less on game modes.

I thought the same thing , i'm like WTH..