**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[MERGED] Missing: Anthropomorphic crystal

Comments

• CarlyleCarlyle Posts: 17
    Same in my alliance, 2 accounts which are Uncollected, both have the same problem. Cavaliers working fine.
  • techgrappletechgrapple Posts: 37
    Carlyle said:

Same in my alliance, 2 accounts which are Uncollected, both have the same problem. Cavaliers working fine.

I am Throne Breaker and have the same problem.
  • NightscrawlerNightscrawler Posts: 10
    Uncollected player here, running Android 11 on an Oppo Find X2 Lite. Can't see the shards in the objective milestones, and don't have access to the crystals at all.

• CadiSilaCadiSila Posts: 1
    edited January 2022

I have same problem.
  • CarlyleCarlyle Posts: 17

Carlyle said:

I am Throne Breaker and have the same problem.
    Ok, that's amazing. My thronebraker account does not have this problem.
  • EvilutionEvilution Posts: 21
    edited January 2022
    My uncollected account has enough shards to buy 3 crystals but I can not see the shard image or the actual crystals in the 3rd tab below sinister crystals.
    But my low level account has enough to buy 2, the shard image shows and the crystals are showing up in the 3rd tab.
    Same phone, latest version of game just different accounts and rank.
    From what I am reading it seems to be only certain rank like uncollected etc.
    Hope this gets sorted.

EDIT,
    reinstalled game, cleared cache, logged out of WiFi logged into mobile network and out , tried everything I could think of. Still the same, not showing up for uncollected account.
  • Fox84Fox84 Posts: 5
    Same problem here.
    Missing the crystal.
    Thronbreaker, iPadOS 15.1
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Same problem.
    Not able to see the crystal, and the shards are missing their picture..
    Uncollected.

Tried reinstalling the game several times but doesn't work anyhow.

Come on guys, @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike please do something....
  • Gr8SGr8S Posts: 3
    Hello
    I have the same problem, my Anthropomorphic Crystal doesn't show up in my crystal tab.
    I restarted the phone and nothing, didn't fixed the issue.
    I am also Thronebreaker.
    I need help @Kabam Miike please fix this soon. Thank you
  • Sparkplugs24Sparkplugs24 Posts: 11
    S
    Still not fixed
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Is this for any or for some? Earlier the new crystal was appearing for me
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ android 11. Same issue with my uncollected account but on same device my conquerer account has the shards.
  • Xingu39Xingu39 Posts: 3
    I’m having the same issue. I also have two accounts that I use on the same device. On one account the crystal is showing, but not on the other. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • HaernisHaernis Posts: 2
    I have same problem on OnePlus Nord 2 (android 11) and on iPhone 8. Thronebreaker
  • Skye31Skye31 Posts: 1
    Same problem here. It is starting to be frustrating. I believe that they are trying to fix the problem, but some kind of statement would be great.
  • StainsStains Posts: 26
    I'll add my name to the list as well. 4 accounts, 1 TB and 3 Cav. Cav accounts are fine, bugged/not showing up on TB account. iOS iphone SE2 for the record.
  • UndividedPumaUndividedPuma Posts: 12
    Also having the same issue. My I’m on iPhone XR and everything is up to date. I tried re installing the game to no avail. Thronebreaker
  • Blackfriar63Blackfriar63 Posts: 91
    Same issue here. Samsung Galaxy S21+
    I've apparently collected 16k shards in the Solo quests, but no crystal available to use them on.
  • I am having the same issue. Tried 2 devises, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but the issue persists. I'm also uncollected and the crystal and shards don't show up in my game
  • SteveMSteveM Posts: 186
    My main account which is Cavalier has them. My Uncollected alt does not.
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★

Kbugii said:

So it’s specific to my account not the software version. Logged into my main and sub account on the same phone. On 1 the crystal shows, on my main account the crystal is missing.

Dude, what are you doing, just take the screenshot
    Simple, it’s my work phone and I don’t want game screenshots on it. Plus I wanted to show its the exact same device.

• После обновления не появился антропоморфный кристалл
  • AnthroAnthro Posts: 4
    Same here. In game name Anthropodus. Uninstalled the game and reinstalled and crystal is not showing up on main account bit it shows up on my alt new account
  • spideypoolspideypool Posts: 36
    Not Just Uncollected. Conquerer also, Iphone 13 and Iphone x.
  • RekamRekam Posts: 16
    Uncollected and play in pocox3 pro and aldo don't have dthe cristals, i already doing all the milestones
  • GCue747GCue747 Posts: 2
    Glad I’m not the only one. I’ve tried restarting and reinstalling yet nothing changes. Still missing the gmfh_anthropomorphic reward tab. The reward icon is also not showing up.
  • Bambam51Bambam51 Posts: 36
    It seems like it’s uncollected and under that have the issues.
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    Bambam51 said:

It seems like it’s uncollected and under that have the issues.

Negative Ghost Rider. I’m thronebreaker.
  • Hey there, we implemented a fix that should have resolved the issue now. Would anyone be able to tell me if they are still seeing the issue after restarting?