**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Introducing the next Campaign Progression Level: Paragon!

Comments

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Nick_ said:

I don't know why they announce it on the 22nd if they won't release it until the last day

I would guess they'd have done it sooner if they could. Probably having trouble figuring out how to get it to not be available for those that already bought it.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    edited May 2022
    I just got the Paragon title but still have those timers or events

Shouldn’t we have the paragon version of crystals and test event ?

Edit : it’s ok for the crystals after reboot of the game
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Stellar said:

I just got the Paragon title but still have those timers or events

Shouldn’t we have the paragon version of crystals and test event ?

Have to restart the game after getting the title
  • Options
    Paddy95Paddy95 Posts: 14
    If Paragon is live in the game then why haven’t we had the rerun offer yet? I thought the idea was to do it before Paragon went live
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Is it me or the paragon badge looks like Doc Brown temporal field generator from back to the futur ? 🤔
  • Options
    jondark86jondark86 Posts: 108 ★★
    Paragon is live, but no offer, no new crystal. What happen I was so hype about this.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,443 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    jondark86 said:

Paragon is live, but no offer, no new crystal. What happen I was so hype about this.

I mean.... They said there would be more coming for the title.

They told you exactly what to expect upon release.
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Will there be an update to the sigil milestones for Paragon?
    Still says Test of the Thronebreaker
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,853 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike Seriously? You've said the 7.4 Unit Bundle will be re-enabled prior may 4th, which means today would have been the last chance to keep your word... but still nothing. Can we please get an update on that matter?

He said tomorrow, likely
  • Options
    edited May 2022

@Kabam Miike Seriously? You've said the 7.4 Unit Bundle will be re-enabled prior may 4th, which means today would have been the last chance to keep your word... but still nothing. Can we please get an update on that matter?

I was literally about to write same thing. I have spent money, mainly on the premise that this offer is coming back.
  • Options
    SpiderMulgSpiderMulg Posts: 3
    Smells like compensation
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,376 ★★★★★
    They commented it would likely be on May 4th. It won't change the cost.
  • Options

This post clearly says after 10am PT tomorrow, the prices goes up and and that it will be re-enabled before the discount ends. So which part is wrong?
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,527 ★★★★★
    Paddy95 said:

This post clearly says after 10am PT tomorrow, the prices goes up and and that it will be re-enabled before the discount ends. So which part is wrong?

• Options
    edited May 2022
    Ok cool. But I have to say it really would be much simpler if they did what said how they said they would
  • Options

DNA3000 said:

Paddy95 said:

Ok cool. But I have to say it really would be much simpler if they did what said how they said they would

It is taking longer than they anticipated because they aren't actually "reenabling" the old offer because that actually doesn't work. They have to datamine everyone who completed Act 7 and then datamine everyone who bought the offer, make a list of everyone remaining, and then create a special offer that looks exactly like the original one and send it manually to those players.

This takes time and it is a moving target because players are still completing Act 7 now, so they are trying to work out the details to ensure that everyone who is supposed to get it actually gets it, they get it at the original 10k price and not the stepped down 12k price, and no one gets to double dip on the offer. That's more complicated than they first assumed.
    Not sure why it's so difficult for people to see this.
    They think there's a magic button that devs push to make things happen.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

Paddy95 said:

It is taking longer than they anticipated because they aren't actually "reenabling" the old offer because that actually doesn't work. They have to datamine everyone who completed Act 7 and then datamine everyone who bought the offer, make a list of everyone remaining, and then create a special offer that looks exactly like the original one and send it manually to those players.

This takes time and it is a moving target because players are still completing Act 7 now, so they are trying to work out the details to ensure that everyone who is supposed to get it actually gets it, they get it at the original 10k price and not the stepped down 12k price, and no one gets to double dip on the offer. That's more complicated than they first assumed.
    Some devs do have a button like that on their desks. The only thing that happens though is that it annoys all their coworkers and they end up having to look for another job the following day. I call it the “magical unemployment button”. It makes a rather irritating sound.
  • Options
    CaryonCaryon Posts: 42

Ok, good but bad. I thought maybe I had missed it. Yes, what happened to the rerun of the unit deal?
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

Paddy95 said:

I’m pretty sure it is one of these:

All you have to do is push them in the right order, and you can make almost anything happen.

Unfortunately, no one knows what the right order is.
    It's the keys with the symbols on them.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,159 ★★★
    Honestly think it should have only been one r4. R4 are hard to get to unless you’re a whale.
  • Options

Honestly think it should have only been one r4. R4 are hard to get to unless you’re a whale.

Or good at the game.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

Paddy95 said:

I’m pretty sure it is one of these:

All you have to do is push them in the right order, and you can make almost anything happen.

Unfortunately, no one knows what the right order is.
    Get some monkeys and they'll eventually figure it out
  • Options
    LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    QuikPik said:

You literally get 1 R4 from 100% Act 7. How is that a good requirement for Paragon.
    since it's an progression title it should be perfect won't it?
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Lorddrew said:

QuikPik said:

You literally get 1 R4 from 100% Act 7. How is that a good requirement for Paragon.
    since it's an progression title it should be perfect won't it?
    Because story progression is no longer a metric that is worth a new title. Story has become substantially easier. It shouldn’t be a participation medal to get the best rewards for less effort.