**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Compensation gone, but problems still exist greater than ever

Comments

• TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★
    Crine60 said:

Hey everybody,

As we've mentioned in the past, the Input System Refactor is brining a whole new timing to the game, and we expected that there would be some adjustment time. We also mentioned that there would probably be other issues that arise that need to be addressed, and that we're committing time and resources to make sure that we can address those as quickly as possible.

While we've definitely heard from many of you that there are different issues that have arisen, and things like Dropped Inputs etc, we're not getting the Bugs reported in a way that we can investigate them accurately. We're working on a new way for players to report those bugs so that we can address them and get them fixed as soon as possible, but in the meantime, please use the Bugs and Known issues forum to report bugs with the template! We want to get these irregularities sorted out as soon as possible.

We have a hotfix coming out today (might already be out for many of you) that addresses one of the issues mentioned here and around the community where the Defender is able to Parry the attacker when blocking, but without a well-timed block.

That said, AI behaviour should not have been affected by this fix. So things like the Defender not throwing specials might not be related, but is being reported for investigation.

As others have said, it the changes you made will both require getting used to new functioning yet again as well as potentially introduce new issues why would you stop the potions and revived before the bugs are worked out and people can adjust to it?
    Agreed - they called this a win way too early.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I agree with everything you said except 1 thing. You tubers aren’t the only ones who know how to adapt. Everytime an issue has come up a lot of the community just adjusts as I have. Takes a few days then everything is back to an adjusted normal. Will I say things are fixed? Hell no but we adjust.

Not defending kabam but also not saying the game is 100% broken. Yes there are a lot of issues but we can either quit or just adjust. We don’t work there and we don’t know much trouble they are in right now trying to Fix it.
  • ArbenBishaArbenBisha Posts: 83
    Glads said:

A guy in the ally just posted a vid of the ai backdrafting just waiting for his permission to post it

That's happened to me a lot. Just happened in today's war as well.
  • ArbenBishaArbenBisha Posts: 83
    Lpoo said:

I got parried today while the defender was holding block. Seems like a new species of bugs each week

Thought I had become a scrub, guess this is it, I was parried through block. Made no sense, thought the AI had 'lightning' reactions lol.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Hey everybody,

As we've mentioned in the past, the Input System Refactor is brining a whole new timing to the game, and we expected that there would be some adjustment time. We also mentioned that there would probably be other issues that arise that need to be addressed, and that we're committing time and resources to make sure that we can address those as quickly as possible.

While we've definitely heard from many of you that there are different issues that have arisen, and things like Dropped Inputs etc, we're not getting the Bugs reported in a way that we can investigate them accurately. We're working on a new way for players to report those bugs so that we can address them and get them fixed as soon as possible, but in the meantime, please use the Bugs and Known issues forum to report bugs with the template! We want to get these irregularities sorted out as soon as possible.

We have a hotfix coming out today (might already be out for many of you) that addresses one of the issues mentioned here and around the community where the Defender is able to Parry the attacker when blocking, but without a well-timed block.

That said, AI behaviour should not have been affected by this fix. So things like the Defender not throwing specials might not be related, but is being reported for investigation.

So if the issues are fixed to an extent, then when are we getting the big compensation that was promised when everything is over?
    We do have a plan to do a bigger compensation package planned (and it will be bigger than the last), but I don't have a date for that at this time.
    That’s good to hear. Do you have any insight about what’s going to be in it?
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Honestly the comp packs were going to waste for a lot of people. The revive and energy ones were nice but the alliance ones were almost to much. It would be nice to see maybe just a reduction in cost to glory/loyalty stores or do comp packs of glory/loyalty
  • GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★

I’ve had my 6* OG black panther a year and his bug still exists lol. If you hit sp1 while ending a combo sometimes his first hit completely misses and then the AI just holds block and you’re screwed harder than a man on his 3rd divorce

Videos will be great if u have them
  • GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike thanks for touching base I think the community really appreciates it. One thing I will say at ask you to remember is hotfixs have been done in the past and problems still persisted. A smarter move who be to keep things as the are until you know the major issues are fixed, I think doing this will keep people happier. But, when it ces down to units/dollars having to be placed to be as competitive as you were yesterday before the issues that's when people get annoyed like the 10 leaving my alliance.
    That said, when you remove free stuff even if the game was bug free people will still be angry. But, currently today I think the have a right to be, with continued bugs, and also transitioning to the new code which might work better but still costs players revives which it wouldn't normally do
    Thank you for your update
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Dart1981 said:

Hey everybody,

So if the issues are fixed to an extent, then when are we getting the big compensation that was promised when everything is over?
    We do have a plan to do a bigger compensation package planned (and it will be bigger than the last), but I don't have a date for that at this time.
    That’s good to hear. Do you have any insight about what’s going to be in it?
    My biggest question is whether or not paragon and TB get separate packages. Paragon released right around the input beta fix did which would make it weird if they got a separate tier in my mind
    100% agree with this. Should be a combined TB/paragon tier.
    Exactly. It wouldn't be fair for thousands of TB players to receive lesser goods than a tier that was introduced weeks ago, and at this point is mostly money achieved. Except if this "big package" is coming after July 4th deals, or maybe after the second run of EoP. And I m saying this, not counting the 2nd Act 7 offer, because this was a -joyful- accident.
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 762 ★★★
    I just watched a KT1 video, and noticed a message from @Kabam Miike saying that the weekly rewards stoppage is definitive and effective May 4th. While I am happy to hear that the final compensation is coming, and it will be bigger and badder than ever... things still aren't completely fixed, and this last AW season completely dried my coffers of loyalty to the point where I am buying all my AQ tickets with gold, and can't affort to by a single potion or boost until we fight the next off season war / won't be able to restock.

If the final compensation includes among other things (I will only focus on AW):
    • LOTS of loyalty
    • LOTS of things we buy with loyalty (or stupidly high amounts, like multiple unstoppable colossus levels, and let us buy ourselves)... Talking max out all the AW gray boosts and top level of health potions (the solution for revives is awesome, but revives were never the issue, so its also pointless)
      1. Be delivered before the next AW season (so May 25th)
    then that's fine. Otherwise... I'm expecting a double helping next week, along with the missing gold from Sigil gold quest / other things that needs.

(I also think including AW tickets would be good. AQ went from free to half price to full price. I'm not asking for all those tickets back to play the buggy game, but a few weeks worth of the map you most frequently run)... while not directly AW related... kind of is since its loyalty related.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    Here thing that kabam doesn’t seem to get or understand. @Kabam Miike you did say before that while the adjust timing for players was there we would still get the comp package and then you changed it. You also as a company don’t understand what something in beta means. It means it still a test it doesn’t mean it’s the final fix. So why would you stop comp when it is not 100% certain that it’s fix? This is poor business practice.