Are you paragon?

RvzRvz Member Posts: 179 ★★

Are you paragon? 330 votes

Yes I am
27%
Crys23danielmathrazielMegaSkater67Indrick781RaganatorxNigSpity68Zeke421trey92008CristalmanwillanclarenceNoodes_DemonzfyreFrankWhiteMqc19KennadoDeacon03QuikPikDragonMCOC 90 votes
Gon be paragon soon
14%
GamerBitterSteelAce_03Feeney234GK_23DeemonbalaF4k3_GaM3rAlexMiloRichTheManThunderstruck77GarloDe_Potato_SaladCupidTheHeroDeservedLovejoy72RockyshockySandPounderAldacCount_WillisRockypantherx 48 votes
Not even close
47%
LogarooDrZolaWorld EaterLightburn22CrkwestVceeDrenlinzuffyccrider474Maverick75IrakliMagrailothosbm3eppsWardenclockDarkrider05Primis00Ainyck87_CropDusterSceptilemaniac 157 votes
I’m not even thronebreaker
9%
SnakeEyes69GrandOldKaimostlyharmlessnjdrum663Blackfriar63TerraNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEsolopoloSyedMudassirpsp742Ewell65SSS69FilledPizzae_macRax38KrithanosRouger4Lady_TrinityTony_5tankGeopallySkiddy212 32 votes
I’m newbie
0%
Eb0ny-O-M4wSirGamesBonddashisneat 3 votes

Comments

• AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Not even close
    Only 1 R4, with not even 50% towards the 2nd
    Won't get my 2nd even after this EOP ends
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,274 ★★★★
    Not even close
    Also only 1 r4 and close to half of the next one. Going to take ages
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Member Posts: 3,906 ★★★★★
    Gon be paragon soon
    9,250 T3A fragments away.

Will still probably be the end of June before I get it.
  • DRTODRTO Member Posts: 1,652 ★★★★★
    Not even close
    I have 5 rank 3s, have only done 7.1.1 and haven't even attempted any carina challenge. So yeah, I'm guessing it'll take like 2-3 years before I even have 1 rank 4, let alone .
  • ThomildoThomildo Member Posts: 504 ★★★
    Not even close
    When i get the gem from A7 exploration. I’ll still be miles away.. 🤷‍♂️
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
    Gon be paragon soon
    I can't believe it either ... after the Act 7 offers though i'm pretty darn close now. and it came without breaking any bank ... the unit grind paid off finally and was able to grab the Act 7 deal twice. now, T5CC is another issue lol .. i have none left so I need to find a way to get them.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Member Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    should be there by the end of the month
  • GarloGarlo Member Posts: 243 ★★
    Gon be paragon soon
    I need only 750 T3A fragments to be paragon :(
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,732 ★★★★★
    Gon be paragon soon
    Im be 2k of after eop
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    Gon be paragon soon

This poll is a classic example as why poll statistics cannot be overly relied on. Based on current results of this poll at time of writing, one could say 30% of MCOC players are "paragon". Which of course, I highly doubt is the case currently.

I mean, the poll is what the poll is. You can't say that 30% of MCOC players are paragon because that isn't even what the poll is measuring. The poll is really measuring "What progression level does a small portion of the people who browse forums say that they are?" It is interesting, but can't be extrapolated nearly as far as you have said.

I get your main point, but it was just a bit of a weird explanation.
  • Dash855Dash855 Member Posts: 239
    Still cav. Trying to get act 7 done for the 2-3 gem. Currently on Gwenmaster
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Member Posts: 449 ★★★
    Yes I am

I’ve 100% abyss, variants, story content and only have about 7-8 Carina challenges left. Even if I did purchase the 10k unit deal after 7.4 , I still wouldn’t have enough tier3 alphas and tier6 basics to be paragon. Not throwing my hard earned units away for a title. How dumb that you have to spend 10 units for a title. It’s been painfully obvious that $$$$ gets you farther than hard work.

Paying money should get you further faster. That’s the point of spending.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Member Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Not even close
    Won't be able to become Paragon by July 4th but if I complete all EoP and Carina's right after I'll be. Good to have something to chase.
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,616 ★★★★
    Not even close
    Just 1 R4 at the moment

Nothing much in the can for my next R4

This will take a while
  • TheEducationTheEducation Member Posts: 93
    No
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Member Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Gon be paragon soon
    I’m not remotely close to the actual title, but I feel personally close to it. You know, like we have a real connection? Well that’s how I feel, anyway, Paragon might feel different.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,303 ★★★★★
    Didn't bought unit deal so far from 3rd r4