**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ map 6 Changes - Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    GoldenDadGoldenDad Posts: 85
    We had a couple of players take the wrong path, making me take the 50% penalty due to class restrictions. Makes for a long tedious fight, plus have to hope that you don’t get the random fight issues which have been highlighted elsewhere, then die.

I hope they class gates go ASAP.
  • Options
    Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    I just don't understand why the mini-boss is easier to handle than the opponents on the normal paths
  • Options
    So day 4 of week 5. Half of my alliance is complaning that there is no blocking...
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Fix aq map 6 back to no class restrictions and I’ll be happy.
  • Options
    If Kabam just tells "we don't want mid-tier players to play Map6 anymore" I wouldn't mind, because they even would say a word...
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Input issues have felt bad during my EOP fight this weekend and BGs. Glad I’ve taken a small break from map 6 and war.
  • Options
    bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 754 ★★★★
    What's the point of having the science champ buff if only like 3 people can benefit
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 446 ★★★
    Please just drop the class restrictions already, then it would be ok. Reducing the paths is great. But timing out on a path fight isn’t so great..😕
  • Options
    The most funny thing ist that we were around place 600 playing Full 88866, 66666 and 66666 with HMMEE mods. After the update we are close to place 500 with full Map6 and HMMEE.

Looks like a lot of alliances don't like to play higher maps anymore because of the update.

@Kabam Miike you asked what changes would help to make Map5 more likeable.
    Here is the answer for Map6:

Remove class restrictions, remove stupid nodes for defenders who are placed "perfect" on this nodes and make the defenders more aggressive and likeable to throw specials.
  • Options
    RikeMileyRikeMiley Posts: 8
    AQ potions need to evened out with war potions. Level 4 and team potions should be in the glory store for this nonsense.