Day of the Deadpool [Master Thread]

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Member Posts: 2,533 ★★★★★
    Pretty apathetic about today. Kabam has signaled to us since last year that the push to spend is increasing over time. I’m coming up on my 7th year of playing, but starting last gifting event, this has been very apparent. I have spent in the past, but that has gone down a lot in the last 12-24 months.

So I’ll happily pass on this event. It does put a damper on hoping for fun things in the game…which then makes me weary of even dropping anything on cyber weekend.

Just one vets perspective. But was looking forward to today and was extremely disappointed.
  • Abhinavx_123Abhinavx_123 Member Posts: 16
    wish they were gold offers....i recently finished all the gold paths in act 8 and 7
  • AxewAxew Member Posts: 620 ★★★★

it got merged quick lol

Axew said:

Best thing to do is to keep this thread alive and get a response from them. They said they wanted to improve communication with the community, I don’t consider radio silence good communication.

if you think just keeping the thread alive will get them to present any of their thoughts then you are sadly mistaken. many issues have gone by where they just couldnt care less about replying
    What else is there to do? Letting it fade away will accomplish nothing. We can at least remind them that the player base is extremely disappointed with this decision. Maybe they will change their mind and bring back the offers, although I doubt that will happen.
  • Sunny2Sunny2 Member Posts: 183 ★★
    Raganator said:

Pretty apathetic about today. Kabam has signaled to us since last year that the push to spend is increasing over time. I’m coming up on my 7th year of playing, but starting last gifting event, this has been very apparent. I have spent in the past, but that has gone down a lot in the last 12-24 months.

So I’ll happily pass on this event. It does put a damper on hoping for fun things in the game…which then makes me weary of even dropping anything on cyber weekend.

Just one vets perspective. But was looking forward to today and was extremely disappointed.

Same boat as you..same amt of time playing too lol.. I wonder how many more have spent before but also have gone down last 12 months significantly. I always put $ down July 4th/cyber but will def pass this yr and feel good abt it.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,084 ★★★★★
    Wow the night is over for me, slept very well, 25k views in this thread and no response from kabam 😅🫠
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,707 ★★★★★
    Just hovering through the comments. Skipped 99%. Nothing to add.
    Sooooo!!
    Sup, how are we doing this nice morning?
  • Tijjy007Tijjy007 Member Posts: 335 ★★★

Wow the night is over for me, slept very well, 25k views in this thread and no response from kabam 😅🫠

Im shocked they havent responded
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Member Posts: 2,382 ★★★★★
    Rebark said:

Netmarble effect, with the sale of Kabam being concluded, the end of the game is decreed.
    Relics are the announced beginning of the end, they are further monetizing a game that was extremely monetized, the few f2p aspects required an absurd grind for a mobile game.
    It's everyone's fault who supported these relics, prepare to see the game end or become unsustainable in a maximum of two years.

You think this game has an "absurd grind for a mobile game"?

There are plenty of things you can do without buying energy. Most highly monetized energy games wouldn't even let you do anything without energy. This game lets you use energy to get more energy for free.
    That's nuts for the mobile space considering that it has no ads. Not occasional ads, NO ads.
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Member Posts: 405 ★★
    Can Kabam add gold offers some time soon
  • Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Member Posts: 165
    edited October 2022
    Disappointed? Yes. Surprised? No. Gold offers would have been nice, but I’m not upset like some people. They never said gold offers are coming back, and offers change all the time.
  • FitnesscwFitnesscw Member Posts: 216 ★★
    What if it was their master plan for people to stop hording crystals. I sold like 1200 gold crystals, 400 t3cc crystals and 3 uc arena crystals.
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Member Posts: 367 ★★★
    Anyone have any thoughts on the solo event cutoff?