This Holiday Season, Welcome to 'the Banquet!'

Comments

• ThheepaThheepa Posts: 13
    There are lots of people who spent before being eligible for alliance event. It's not fair that they should lose alliance rewards on units they spent 2 days before being eligible. Everyone was excited about this event and they didn't check alliance event message (including myself) before buying GBCs. Karam needs to allow these points to becounted once they are eligible.
  • For those asking the same questions as many others here (but answers can get lost because there are 12 pages of info already in this thread).
    See a nice FAQ THREAD that someone made, has nice answers to common questions, and much shorter to read thru.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/322699/banquet-faq-because-someone-already-asked-your-question#latest

And for @JiminyCR , answer is YES, you can claim it once you contribute the additional points needed for you (as individual requirement) to reach a milestones already achieved by the Alliance.
    JiminyCR said:

I was like 1,000 shy of the contribution for the abyss selector when we got it as an alliance, can I still contribute those points or am I screwed out of the nexus and rank rewards now?

• How do I get more acclimate for the event I'm lv41
    On act 5 soooooo........??????
  • MøRaMøRa Posts: 4
    When the event started I got my crystals opened them got my points on the solo event but for my alliance event it said I will qualify for it in 2 days. Now two days past and when i went to check my points on the ally event i didn't have any. Why didn't it have the same points as my solo event?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,805 ★★★★★
    MøRa said:

When the event started I got my crystals opened them got my points on the solo event but for my alliance event it said I will qualify for it in 2 days. Now two days past and when i went to check my points on the ally event i didn't have any. Why didn't it have the same points as my solo event?

Because you opened them when you weren’t eligible to contribute points to the alliance event

MøRa said:

Because you opened them when you weren’t eligible to contribute points to the alliance event
    I thought the points will go over when the timer ends. Why didn't they say anything about that
  • Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★
    MøRa said:

MøRa said:

I thought the points will go over when the timer ends. Why didn't they say anything about that
    They did. People need to learn to read in-game mail. I know there’s lots of words but it’s important.
  • EscEsc Posts: 11
    edited December 2022
    MøRa said:

MøRa said:

Did u get all the mileston Rewards ?
  • I got a general Question regarding the banquet event. I just recently joined my current Alliance and under the alliance event tip it says that i have to wait around 6 days until i can earn milestone and ranked rewards.
    This isnt that big od a problem since the event lasts 2 weeks. But i saw that even tho i bougth an opened greater gifting crystals, i still have 0 points in the Alliance Event.
    I just wanted to ask if anyone knows if my points are still "tracked" and they are visible once the 6 days are over, or if all the points i already gained are "lost" and i would need to wait until i can earn these rewards.
    It would be really helpful if anyone maybe knows something (maybe from having a similar situation last year)
  • EscEsc Posts: 11

I got a general Question regarding the banquet event. I just recently joined my current Alliance and under the alliance event tip it says that i have to wait around 6 days until i can earn milestone and ranked rewards.
    This isnt that big od a problem since the event lasts 2 weeks. But i saw that even tho i bougth an opened greater gifting crystals, i still have 0 points in the Alliance Event.
    I just wanted to ask if anyone knows if my points are still "tracked" and they are visible once the 6 days are over, or if all the points i already gained are "lost" and i would need to wait until i can earn these rewards.
    It would be really helpful if anyone maybe knows something (maybe from having a similar situation last year)

Yuor solo points will be counted, but not alliance points... Only after u becomr eligible after 6days u can contribute points towards alliance banquet event score.. So if u have purchased the crystals dont open them now or grind some units to score some points after six days..
    Esc said:

MøRa said:

MøRa said:

Did u get all the mileston Rewards ?
    No i didn't get any milestone because my points didn't add up to the alliance event score
  • Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★

I got a general Question regarding the banquet event. I just recently joined my current Alliance and under the alliance event tip it says that i have to wait around 6 days until i can earn milestone and ranked rewards.

FAQ: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2216129
  • Buzzy_30Buzzy_30 Posts: 3
    edited December 2022
    Hi, one of my alliance mates reached level 40 after the event started. He is conqueror as well. Will he be eligible for the banquet and accolades quests? He grinded a lot to get there
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★
    Buzzy_30 said:

Hi, one of my alliance mates reached level 40 after the event started. He is conqueror as well. Will he be eligible for the banquet and accolades quests? He grinded a lot to get there

Yes he will be ...i got the badge after i became level 40 on my alt
  • Rohit_316 said:

Buzzy_30 said:

Thanks. He is still not seeing it though. Will it take effect after overnight?
  • DarthMysticDarthMystic Posts: 63
    Buzzy_30 said:

He will but he'll miss out on the accolades rewards for the days he's behind on the calendar. At least he will as far as we know so far.
  • Buzzy_30 said:

He will but he'll miss out on the accolades rewards for the days he's behind on the calendar. At least he will as far as we know so far.
    Thanks. Will that take effect after a day or so? He only reached it yesterday
    Buzzy_30 said:

Rohit_316 said:

Buzzy_30 said:

Thanks. He is still not seeing it though. Will it take effect after overnight?
    It should he immediately ...ask him to restart the game.
  • WildTWildT Posts: 12
    Is there going to be another greater banquet crystal deal? I never got the opportunity to purchase the original one and I can't understand it only lasted for 2 days.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax any possibility if that peter parker's wallet offer of 135 *5 units for 5 bucks that players gets in new accounts can be back for all . Would be helpful this time around.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 749 ★★★
    WildT said:

Is there going to be another greater banquet crystal deal? I never got the opportunity to purchase the original one and I can't understand it only lasted for 2 days.

I'm not 100% sure, but last year it appeared 2 times.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 792 ★★★
    just wondering has anyone else have their rewards go missing after opening Greater Banquet Crystals?
    I had 15,000 6star shards disappear on me after I open 3 Greater Banquet Crystals.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 3,073 ★★★★★
    Is there any possibility that the powers that be can at least tell us a launch date for January endgame content?

I still think it’d be great to know if it’s coming early in January for people who choose to gift consumables.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    I hope the Accolades becomes a yearly normal. I find it fun!
  • NotifyHoloNotifyHolo Posts: 1
    Someone help I’ve made my new account bc new phone and my act 3 chapter 1 number 6 C teleport and a D if there is one isn’t showing and I can’t even complete the chapter to 100% now I didn’t know where to go to ask for help it isn’t obvious
  • BouncerBouncer Posts: 4
    I never got the accolades calendar and I meet all the requirements specified here.
  • TheCoverGirlTheCoverGirl Posts: 89 ★★
    It may have been answered already. but how does the 'Kudos' work? when do the votes tally for the titles and profile pictures? Some of us randomly got profile pictures already for the event but it says those were the BIG BOY rewards for most votes.. Shouldn't the titles have been sent first? Just overall confused with it.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,805 ★★★★★

It may have been answered already. but how does the 'Kudos' work? when do the votes tally for the titles and profile pictures? Some of us randomly got profile pictures already for the event but it says those were the BIG BOY rewards for most votes.. Shouldn't the titles have been sent first? Just overall confused with it.

Pictures come first, they are for 5 votes. Titles are for 15 votes.