**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This Holiday Season, Welcome to 'the Banquet!'

Comments

• Options
    EscEsc Posts: 11

I got a general Question regarding the banquet event. I just recently joined my current Alliance and under the alliance event tip it says that i have to wait around 6 days until i can earn milestone and ranked rewards.
    This isnt that big od a problem since the event lasts 2 weeks. But i saw that even tho i bougth an opened greater gifting crystals, i still have 0 points in the Alliance Event.
    I just wanted to ask if anyone knows if my points are still "tracked" and they are visible once the 6 days are over, or if all the points i already gained are "lost" and i would need to wait until i can earn these rewards.
    It would be really helpful if anyone maybe knows something (maybe from having a similar situation last year)

Yuor solo points will be counted, but not alliance points... Only after u becomr eligible after 6days u can contribute points towards alliance banquet event score.. So if u have purchased the crystals dont open them now or grind some units to score some points after six days..
  • Options
    MøRaMøRa Posts: 4
    Esc said:

MøRa said:

MøRa said:

When the event started I got my crystals opened them got my points on the solo event but for my alliance event it said I will qualify for it in 2 days. Now two days past and when i went to check my points on the ally event i didn't have any. Why didn't it have the same points as my solo event?

Because you opened them when you weren’t eligible to contribute points to the alliance event
    I thought the points will go over when the timer ends. Why didn't they say anything about that
    Did u get all the mileston Rewards ?
    No i didn't get any milestone because my points didn't add up to the alliance event score
  • Options
    Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★

I got a general Question regarding the banquet event. I just recently joined my current Alliance and under the alliance event tip it says that i have to wait around 6 days until i can earn milestone and ranked rewards.
    This isnt that big od a problem since the event lasts 2 weeks. But i saw that even tho i bougth an opened greater gifting crystals, i still have 0 points in the Alliance Event.
    I just wanted to ask if anyone knows if my points are still "tracked" and they are visible once the 6 days are over, or if all the points i already gained are "lost" and i would need to wait until i can earn these rewards.
    It would be really helpful if anyone maybe knows something (maybe from having a similar situation last year)

FAQ: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2216129
  • Options
    Buzzy_30Buzzy_30 Posts: 3
    edited December 2022
    Hi, one of my alliance mates reached level 40 after the event started. He is conqueror as well. Will he be eligible for the banquet and accolades quests? He grinded a lot to get there
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Buzzy_30 said:

Hi, one of my alliance mates reached level 40 after the event started. He is conqueror as well. Will he be eligible for the banquet and accolades quests? He grinded a lot to get there

Yes he will be ...i got the badge after i became level 40 on my alt
  • Options
    Rohit_316 said:

Buzzy_30 said:

Thanks. He is still not seeing it though. Will it take effect after overnight?
  • Options
    DarthMysticDarthMystic Posts: 55
    Buzzy_30 said:

He will but he'll miss out on the accolades rewards for the days he's behind on the calendar. At least he will as far as we know so far.
  • Options

Buzzy_30 said:

He will but he'll miss out on the accolades rewards for the days he's behind on the calendar. At least he will as far as we know so far.
    Thanks. Will that take effect after a day or so? He only reached it yesterday
  • Options
    Buzzy_30 said:

Rohit_316 said:

Buzzy_30 said:

Thanks. He is still not seeing it though. Will it take effect after overnight?
    It should he immediately ...ask him to restart the game.
  • Options
    WildTWildT Posts: 12
    Is there going to be another greater banquet crystal deal? I never got the opportunity to purchase the original one and I can't understand it only lasted for 2 days.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax any possibility if that peter parker's wallet offer of 135 *5 units for 5 bucks that players gets in new accounts can be back for all . Would be helpful this time around.
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    WildT said:

Is there going to be another greater banquet crystal deal? I never got the opportunity to purchase the original one and I can't understand it only lasted for 2 days.

I'm not 100% sure, but last year it appeared 2 times.
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    just wondering has anyone else have their rewards go missing after opening Greater Banquet Crystals?
    I had 15,000 6star shards disappear on me after I open 3 Greater Banquet Crystals.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Is there any possibility that the powers that be can at least tell us a launch date for January endgame content?

I still think it’d be great to know if it’s coming early in January for people who choose to gift consumables.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I hope the Accolades becomes a yearly normal. I find it fun!
  • Options
    NotifyHoloNotifyHolo Posts: 1
    Someone help I’ve made my new account bc new phone and my act 3 chapter 1 number 6 C teleport and a D if there is one isn’t showing and I can’t even complete the chapter to 100% now I didn’t know where to go to ask for help it isn’t obvious
  • Options
    BouncerBouncer Posts: 4
    I never got the accolades calendar and I meet all the requirements specified here.
  • Options
    TheCoverGirlTheCoverGirl Posts: 78
    It may have been answered already. but how does the 'Kudos' work? when do the votes tally for the titles and profile pictures? Some of us randomly got profile pictures already for the event but it says those were the BIG BOY rewards for most votes.. Shouldn't the titles have been sent first? Just overall confused with it.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,943 ★★★★★

It may have been answered already. but how does the 'Kudos' work? when do the votes tally for the titles and profile pictures? Some of us randomly got profile pictures already for the event but it says those were the BIG BOY rewards for most votes.. Shouldn't the titles have been sent first? Just overall confused with it.

Pictures come first, they are for 5 votes. Titles are for 15 votes.
  • Options
    TheCoverGirlTheCoverGirl Posts: 78

Pictures come first, they are for 5 votes. Titles are for 15 votes.

Cheers! I was just reading it all hard like a dummy.. Thanks! got another profile pic today. Gunning for a title now :)

• Options
    SRainsSRains Posts: 2
    edited December 2022
    If an alliance member did not join prior to 2 weeks of the gifting event start, but hit the 2 weeks during the gifting period before January 3rd, will they be included in the Alliance Banquet?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,943 ★★★★★
    SRains said:

If an alliance member did not join prior to 2 weeks of the gifting event start, but hit the 2 weeks during the gifting period before January 3rd, will they be included in the Alliance Banquet?

Yes, as long as they contribute the minimum points once their 2 weeks is up
  • Options
    DannyanarchyDannyanarchy Posts: 1
    Just a quick question.... I saw a video of some level 34 opening 15k dollars in Crystals. Happy he can help in funding the app....but per the rules he will not be able to place .......right?
  • Options

Just a quick question.... I saw a video of some level 34 opening 15k dollars in Crystals. Happy he can help in funding the app....but per the rules he will not be able to place .......right?

Access to the crystals seems to be ties to just Conqueror progression. You can get/open them for your own crystal contents.
    But, yes, without meeting additional requirements they will now count towards Alliance Banquet Event (and I’m guessing also SOLO Banquet Event too).
  • Options
    Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★
    edited January 2023

Anyone else have a milestone reward stuck? We have 755k points so the nexus reward should be unlocked. Instead it’s now showing “pending”
  • Options
    GansitöGansitö Posts: 34
    edited January 2023
    What if I got kicked out of my alliance a few hours ago, will I get rewards? I contributed multiple points to receive nothing
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    Dude17 said:

Anyone else have a milestone reward stuck? We have 755k points so the nexus reward should be unlocked. Instead it’s now showing “pending”

Try restarting.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'm certainly shocked that in not a single one of my crystals did I pull scrap. It shocks me based on how many other people both on YouTube and here on the forums posted getting it. RNG was so kind to me.
  • Options

Minderu said:

It blows my mind how they need a week to process basic numbers, the reason they took long beforehand is because of cheaters. However there should be no cheaters this event so it's just numbers. If they're just doing this manually they are handicapping themselves, it should be pretty simple to code a bot of some sort to crunch these numbers for them almost immediately like holy ****.

There is always opportunity for cheaters like spending money that isn't yours from identity theft. They don't always get chargeback info from google or apple right away so they have to wait for final totals. People who are breaking the law by fraud aren't immediately found or known by Kabam.
    Exactly. Before, people could “buy” Units, then Gift GGC's to people, then request a Refund thru Credit Card (or Apple/Google), and not care that their sub-account would later get a Negative Units Balance. The recipients of the GGC's (ie, their main acct's or “friends” who offered to pay discounted money for them) had long since gotten the GGC's.

This year, the possibility of buying Units with cash, buying GBC's, then refunding the money purchase, still exists. But at least it is contained to 1 account (unless Gifting Consumables like Potions, etc). So still have to wait for any credit processing refunds/chargebacks to be seen.