**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Removal of Revive Farming and the Apothecary Discussion

Comments

• Options
    Seeing them nerf down revives and healing potions to this is making me think kabam doesn’t want us to have an easy gaming experience the ai already is difficult in the game with this change itll be even worse
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    Nocko said:

Mackey said:

Nocko said:

Mackey said:

Something I'm genuinely curious about in particular is this ..... "This frenzied revive farming trivializes difficult content like Carina’s Challenges and Eternity of Pain because Summoners simply spam revives" ...

OK, I get my head around that to some.extent or other but I am.still able to go and spend an obscene amount of money on units and buy revives that I can "simply spam" ..... so that's is no reason to be doing it, it's just an excuse (not even a plausible one). And this company (and their white knights) wonders why we don't trust what they say. They're quite literally.lying to our faces while asking for money

Correct
    It's not that they dont want to trivialize "difficult content like Carina’s Challenges and Eternity of Pain because Summoners simply spam revives"

The correct quote is
    They dont want to trivialize "difficult content like Carina’s Challenges and Eternity of Pain because Summoners simply spam FREE revives"
    Its perfectly fine to trivialize the content with revives if you buy an odin.
    Soulless money grab.
    Right? ... they should just say that though, I genuinely believe they think we're all mindless and stupid lol. Like how did they think this announcement would go down, really 🤔 😂
    If they were serious about revives "trivializing" the content, they would be item limits on that content.
    Which to be clear is also a bad idea but at least it's an honest solution to their "problem"

Instead they are just funnelling people to spend real money (or in game currency which is purchased with real money)

And to that i say - "No, i don't think i will."
    I'm right there with you, I do believe that if they truly don't want us revive spamming our way through stuff then they should impose an in quest limit on consumables, I too wouldn't want them to but I'd rather that than this. Well I'd rather leave it as is actually lol
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,376 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023

I want to see the number of players

I have a better suggestion for the "spamming revives" issue.

How about adding a cooldown of like, 30 minutes before you're able to use a revive again?

That way people won't just spam them. They are either forced to play their very best so that they can get the max use out of their try, or either have to patiently wait 30 minutes to try again.

You can also add an option to watch like 5x ads to skip the cooldown. And another option to skip it via some additional units as well, why not.

That’s not the real issue. They don’t care that you’re using a lot of revives. They care that you’re not spending 40 units a piece for them
    From what I understand, they care about the level of challenge that the content they release provides. When you have Players sitting on stockpiles of Revs from farming and they're pushing through it the day it's released, that puts a strain on design. At least that's what I'm interpretating.
  • Options
    ILoveDrDoomILoveDrDoom Posts: 39
    Lol Kabam so out of touch man, I’ve been able to complete difficult content because of 3.2.6. Without it I probably would still be cavalier…. 1 revive a day is such a joke smh
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,376 ★★★★★

I want to see the number of players

I have a better suggestion for the "spamming revives" issue.

How about adding a cooldown of like, 30 minutes before you're able to use a revive again?

That way people won't just spam them. They are either forced to play their very best so that they can get the max use out of their try, or either have to patiently wait 30 minutes to try again.

You can also add an option to watch like 5x ads to skip the cooldown. And another option to skip it via some additional units as well, why not.

That’s not the real issue. They don’t care that you’re using a lot of revives. They care that you’re not spending 40 units a piece for them
    From what I understand, they care about the level of challenge that the content they release provides. When you have Players sitting on stockpiles of Revs from farming and they're pushing through it the day it's released, that puts a strain on design. At least that's what I'm interpretating.
    The content they designed is designed around the fact we are able to farm revives in the first place. There are probably a double digit number of players in this entire game that can get through something like a v3 Carinas challenge in 15 or less revives. It’s not worth doing that content if it’s going to cost a few thousand units to do a single objective
    I can't say for certain that they're designing it around people farming, but if they are designing around the idea that people have an unlimited availability through farming, that's a whole other design issue.
This discussion has been closed.