Removal of Revive Farming and the Apothecary Discussion

Comments

• ILoveDrDoomILoveDrDoom Member Posts: 44
    Lol Kabam so out of touch man, I’ve been able to complete difficult content because of 3.2.6. Without it I probably would still be cavalier…. 1 revive a day is such a joke smh
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,501 ★★★★★

I want to see the number of players

I have a better suggestion for the "spamming revives" issue.

How about adding a cooldown of like, 30 minutes before you're able to use a revive again?

That way people won't just spam them. They are either forced to play their very best so that they can get the max use out of their try, or either have to patiently wait 30 minutes to try again.

You can also add an option to watch like 5x ads to skip the cooldown. And another option to skip it via some additional units as well, why not.

That’s not the real issue. They don’t care that you’re using a lot of revives. They care that you’re not spending 40 units a piece for them
    From what I understand, they care about the level of challenge that the content they release provides. When you have Players sitting on stockpiles of Revs from farming and they're pushing through it the day it's released, that puts a strain on design. At least that's what I'm interpretating.
    The content they designed is designed around the fact we are able to farm revives in the first place. There are probably a double digit number of players in this entire game that can get through something like a v3 Carinas challenge in 15 or less revives. It’s not worth doing that content if it’s going to cost a few thousand units to do a single objective
    I can't say for certain that they're designing it around people farming, but if they are designing around the idea that people have an unlimited availability through farming, that's a whole other design issue.
  • nOuxnOux Member Posts: 522 ★★★
    Hey Kabam, its time to balance out removal of revives farming by making inputs worse than it is right now (which is almost impossible), speed up Ai even more and reduce their recovery timings, let mods keep their rewards and play the game without any fear that they will be banned.

But all seriousness are you doing any % speedrun this game to its grave? Because surely it looks this way.
This discussion has been closed.