**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Happy May, Summoners! Welcome to 'Escape From Titan'

Comments

• Options
    ZIOLEXZIOLEX Posts: 12
    Only 5% tier 6 Cat Class. Areyou seirous 🤮🤮🤮
  • Options
    ZIOLEXZIOLEX Posts: 12
    We need 300% cat class for 1 champ. And kabam give 5%
  • Options
    Johnson374Johnson374 Posts: 30
    ... did Level 5 Episode 1. Then I become Paragon.

Now I could not get the Level 5 objective rewards as I did Level 5 when I was TB and did not registered.

Already sent ticket ...
  • Options
    yossyoss Posts: 30
    Looks like 7* guardians of the galaxy champs don't contribute to the solo event
  • Options

... did Level 5 Episode 1. Then I become Paragon.

Now I could not get the Level 5 objective rewards as I did Level 5 when I was TB and did not registered.

Already sent ticket ...

I have same issue, was cavalier did all lvl threats of episode 1, became TB afterwards and threat lvl 4 is not registered. Please share the response from kabam when you get it. Cheers
  • Options
    _L_U_C_K_Y__L_U_C_K_Y_ Posts: 1
    Rewards are not good in this event..
    :⁠-⁠(:⁠-⁠(:⁠-⁠(:⁠-⁠(:⁠-⁠(😠
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,388 ★★★★
    It's sad that the better rewards are summoner progression locked... sort of forcing players to push towards Thronebreaker or Paragon.. I know with my account I should be Thronebreaker.. but psychological speaking I dunno if I can or want to.. I know if I get frustrated enough I will quit for good.. I'd rather play easy and happy than push myself and get stressed out by controls or other issues within the game itself.. sort of living with a non perfect game as what it is.. if your Uncollected or Cavalier.. you don't get chance for 6* class awaken gem (Thronebreaker objective) 6* generic awaken gem (Paragon objective).. I know I can 100% the side quest maybe a revive here or there is double... but doing Story mode Act6 Act7 or Act8 is like a chore..

Anyways, hopefully next side quest will allow anyone to get best rewards possible irregardless of summoner progression level.. just my two cents.
  • Options
    Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 285
    I'm guessing those are T1 Celestial Alloy frags (as per the rewards chart). If so, wording needs to be corrected.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,968 ★★★★★

I'm guessing those are T1 Celestial Alloy frags (as per the rewards chart). If so, wording needs to be corrected.

Kabam commented in another thread the visual is wrong and it's supposed to be basic shards pictured.
  • Options
    YashwanthNagaYashwanthNaga Posts: 23
    edited May 2023

New Paragon players cannot claim rewards. Can we get this fixed ASAP? Thanks
  • Options

New Paragon players cannot claim rewards. Can we get this fixed ASAP? Thanks

Submit a ticket. They should fix it.
  • Options
    OllyDoomOllyDoom Posts: 1
    I have the same problem. Became paragon after the 100%. Do they fix it with an update?
  • Options
    FlameManFlameMan Posts: 7
    Guys, I just got cavalier so I unlocked the threat 3 side-quest. However, I explored 100% before yet I can’t see that on the side quest. Any idea how to fix that? Please don’t tell me I have to explore them again…

• Options
    FlameManFlameMan Posts: 7
    FlameMan said:

Guys, I just got cavalier so I unlocked the threat 3 side-quest. However, I explored 100% before yet I can’t see that on the side quest. Any idea how to fix that? Please don’t tell me I have to explore them again…

UPDATE: I filed a ticket to Kabam Support and they granted me the points.
  • Options
    RC72RC72 Posts: 8
    This week' SQ level 3 mantis is a pain!!! With the buffs... this is harder.... with Hurt Locker (boss)... and then as soon as you are about to get a special it is taken away. WTF. Sometimes you have like half a second to launch. And I really hate the Mantis mechanic of making you fall asleep and Mantis his like 3 or 4 times. I SPENT like 300-400 units just to get through... annoying... very different the previous level 3s... and I have 2 or 3 rank 3 6* and the rest are full 5*'s.

So it is too hard... or annoyoing or expensive... or anxiety producing... vs previous weeks!!!! I hate fighting this Mantis on levels 3,.... and levels 4 or 5 are both undoable. With my rosters I should be able to do levels 3 easily like previous weeks. I am Cavalier and Uncollected on a few accounts.
  • Options
    Yash18Yash18 Posts: 2

I just recently became paragon but before that I explored the episode's 1 threat lvl 5 and it hasn't been updated on my solo event objectives, so kabam please fix this ASAP cause I have a 6* herc to awaken and the eop to be explored
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,407 ★★★★★
    Yash18 said:

I just recently became paragon but before that I explored the episode's 1 threat lvl 5 and it hasn't been updated on my solo event objectives, so kabam please fix this ASAP cause I have a 6* herc to awaken and the eop to be explored

Have you submitted a ticket to support?
  • Options
    AirKobe04AirKobe04 Posts: 1
    I’m confused on the wording of the guardian synergy event. Do I use the guardians out do I use champions who have a synergy with them like nebula, agent venom, yondu, etc or do I use the guardians of the galaxy heroes or can I do both?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,407 ★★★★★
    AirKobe04 said:

I’m confused on the wording of the guardian synergy event. Do I use the guardians out do I use champions who have a synergy with them like nebula, agent venom, yondu, etc or do I use the guardians of the galaxy heroes or can I do both?

Anyone that has a synergy with them. So really both as guardians have synergies among themselves.
  • Options
    Yash18Yash18 Posts: 2
    edited May 2023
    MrSakuragi, how do we do that exactly? 'Cause i'm new with the format here
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,134 Guardian
    Yash18 said:

MrSakuragi, how do we do that exactly? 'Cause i'm new with the format here

Submit a Support Ticket (for the issue of reaching new progression Objectives after already doing the side quests)
    Link is in game in the Settings page, or see Link below…

https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
  • Options
    Bee2JayBee2Jay Posts: 108
    edited May 2023
    I don’t have solo objectives The bald & beautiful and Lethally Blond) coming up in my account (Conqueror) ….. does anyone know why
    please

@Kabam Miike
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,144 ★★★★★
    so just to recap ... if I'm Uncollected, i won't be able to play Cavalier labeled solo objective event?
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,388 ★★★★

so just to recap ... if I'm Uncollected, i won't be able to play Cavalier labeled solo objective event?

You can play the threat levels higher than your summoner progression, but you will not get the summoner progression objective rewards.. I’m cavalier (should have been Thronebreaker a year or two ago) currently have 21x rank3 6* champions.. just need initial run thru Act 6 and defeat Grandmaster (but I procrastinate too much).. anyways if you happen to reach next summoner progression -> Cavalier -> Thronebreaker -> Paragon.. submit ticket to Kabam in order to receive summoner progression objective rewards.. I doubt i have time to get Thronebreaker.. so no 6* class awaken gem for me.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    @Kabam Miike Mike or anyone I don't know how else to report this as it's impossible to find out, I have just become paragon and have completed all level 5 sections on this month's side quest but I have not been given any rewards for it? Is this a know issue?
  • Options

@Kabam Miike Mike or anyone I don't know how else to report this as it's impossible to find out, I have just become paragon and have completed all level 5 sections on this month's side quest but I have not been given any rewards for it? Is this a know issue?

Contact support they will manually adjust it.
  • Options
    Oscerr01Oscerr01 Posts: 3
    Excuse me, I have a problem, I already have about 5 days of having obtained the paragon title and I had already explored 100% the first 3 weeks of the secondary mission "RUN AWAY FROM THE TITAN", but when I obtained the title the last objective of the special missions of threat 5 in which they give the gem of 6 generic stars and the 8000 shards of 6, it appeared to me as if I had not explored the other 3 previous missions and he is only telling me about this week, week 4. I already claimed the other rewards from the special missions, but in the level 5 mission it no longer progressed, I already went through the previous missions again and it still does not advance.

• Options
    CanniballospsiCanniballospsi Posts: 13
    Do anyone have problem with completing the exploration of escape from titans to get the special gifts ? I have completed 100% level 5 and it counts only 2/4 and I can't came the gifts !!

• Options
    Sorry, this is the final screenshot, after completing the 4th week.
  • Options