Rank down tickets for Zemo and Kraven…

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,501 ★★★★★
    Yeah, this is becoming disrespectful.
    It's also not going to change anything. The Devs themselves sent a message saying only one Champ is getting Tickets. So arguing with other Players isn't going to change things.
    It's entirely up to whether they change their minds or not, but either way, tearing each other apart in the comments isn't helping.
    It's not that random. Anyone who frequents the Forum is aware of it.
    I think it's getting more hate than necessary. Granted, they've had issues keeping it updated, and it's been a work in progress, however it's what we asked for.
    Players have been asking for years for a place to post issues that are being reported or investigated. This was an effort to accommodate that.
    You know, communication slipping is one thing. I respect when people point that out. It's another to berate the efforts they actually make. Regardless of your feelings, they're still putting in effort.

I think it's getting more hate than necessary. Granted, they've had issues keeping it updated, and it's been a work in progress, however it's what we asked for.
    Players have been asking for years for a place to post issues that are being reported or investigated. This was an effort to accommodate that.
    You know, communication slipping is one thing. I respect when people point that out. It's another to berate the efforts they actually make. Regardless of your feelings, they're still putting in effort.

Listen, you said you’re not a villain, then trust, I play the game since 2015 and have been on the forums since 2017, I never knew about it, it’s got like 9.2k views. This thread has more than double… you gotta trust us that we ain’t lying.
    I've been around for 7 and a half years. I'm not new. I was on this Forum, and the last. Both cases, there is a lack or acknowledgement for the efforts they do make.
    I'm not suggesting people praise Trello, or Kabam. I understand the issue is it wasn't visible for some people. I get it. That doesn't mean we need to take a deuce on the fact that they did make efforts. Through a venue that people asked for. Crossed wires, failure in communication, sure.
    In order for communication to take place, both sides must be willing to meet each other. Not just demands.
  • BloodyCrueltyBloodyCruelty Member Posts: 77
    @Kabam Miike Please do some magic

Listen, you said you’re not a villain, then trust, I play the game since 2015 and have been on the forums since 2017, I never knew about it, it’s got like 9.2k views. This thread has more than double… you gotta trust us that we ain’t lying.
    I've been around for 7 and a half years. I'm not new. I was on this Forum, and the last. Both cases, there is a lack or acknowledgement for the efforts they do make.
    I'm not suggesting people praise Trello, or Kabam. I understand the issue is it wasn't visible for some people. I get it. That doesn't mean we need to take a deuce on the fact that they did make efforts. Through a venue that people asked for. Crossed wires, failure in communication, sure.
    In order for communication to take place, both sides must be willing to meet each other. Not just demands.
    The burden to foster that kind of player/dev relationship and communication is on the company. This kind of decision doesn’t help that. They admitted to several failures in this situation but then fall back to “we put it on the Trello almost 3 months after he was released so no rank down tickets for you”.

Trello is getting the heat because they put a spotlight on the issue by pointing to it as the main reason for not issuing RDTs.

I actually think it’s important for everyone to express their confusion about Trello. The response implies Kabam puts a lot of value in it and the community clearly does not. That’s a major problem and the more people that point it out, the easier it is for Miike and Jax to point out to the dev team.
    That "burden" is on both sides. All too often I've seen people cite transparency, and in the same token complain about their efforts. Communication takes two sides. When one side fails and acknowledges it, that's worth something. Not the expectation that they should have known better.
    They did make a communication. They realized it fell short and made a direct address from the Devs themselves. Something that doesn't happen often.
    The Trello board was something that fell short, no doubt. When people are acting like it doesn't even exist, when it's been posted here for months and months, that's not entirely their fault.

And you support the company or the people that are now disappointed? You do know rank down tickets are nothing right? The resources spent on the game, real money, is gone and in return we have a champion that is sub par. He didn’t use to be this way, so no matter their effort, why yould you not wish for the people to receive this champion’s resources back in-game? Kabam is losing nothing here… the only ones potentially winning are the players.
    I support both, actually. The company is made of people, just like the Players. All trying to do a job.
    I don't subscribe to the idea that it's "nothing". Everything in the game represents hours of work.
    If you're asking me to support RDTs, I don't. I wish they were never programmed. They were introduced for a very specific purpose, and we've never heard the end of them.
    Everytime they're given, that purpose is misconstrued, and it just feeds people asking for more.
    I'm not ignorant to the fact that people spent time, energy, and money Ranking Champs. However, it's their product. They have the right to change it as is needed. That much is outlined in the ToS.
    They're as accommodating as possible in these instances. More than I would be because unless it applies to major changes to a way a Champ is intended to perform, I don't agree it applies.
    There are no end-user purchases in a game like this. It's not even a purchase for ownership. It's a lease to use their product, and as much as people call them "Kascam" and cry about Bait-And-Switch, and claim precedence, they've shown a consistent ability to take responsibility and make things right whenever they can. That doesn't always translate into giving people EVERYTHING they want. Just as much as they can, as appropriately as they can, without infringing on design constraints.
    Go ahead, be mad. Just stop and realize they do more than people are letting on when they grab the pitchforks. Not because I'm "pro-Kabam", because it's the truth.
This discussion has been closed.