**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Caps Commissary Event looking spicy

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    Licky said:

And if your TB or higher if you complete all milestones you get a 7 star Civil Warrior!

wait what?? like automatically?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★

Still no answer wether we will be asked to buy money deals to close the event or not ...

And since you don't want events that require hoarding, how about the usual july 4th/cyber monday which requires a year of hoarding units?

Hoarding units? What?
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Just be wary cyber weekend isn’t too far away! And I’ve got a feeling those deals are gonna be POPPING
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

LJF said:

Setting expectations: This is not like the Gold or trade-in events of the past. We're purposely trying to move away from huge sales and events like those that encourage months of hoarding. This is a much smaller-scale event entirely.

Not trying to dull your hype, but in the past, I've seen people set their own expectations really high, and then be disappointed when they're not met.

This is not to say that this isn't a cool event with some really rad deals to be found, because there is!

The best way to temper expectations is to release the details at the same time as these announcements. You're setting up for failure by creating hype without the information necessary to evaluate what's coming.
    Genuinely cannot comprehend how someone could disagree with this
    Creating hype without specifics is an inherent part of advertising.

Imagining the end result without specifics is on you.
  • Options
    FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
    Honestly I feel like kabam have been killing it with nearly every event. I remember it took me months to get a 6 star when they first arrived. Now it's taking weeks to get a 7 star. I can't speak the same for everyone but good job kabam! And thank you:)
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Well there will be a lot of disappointed players because of not enough ressources to trade, especially with a 7 star in the shop (even if Civil Warrior doesn’t make dream). After saying to not spare a lot.
    Let’s hope the lessons were learned from the previous events…

By the way, the legends event was great.
    For Paragorns, the choice of the 6 champions in the selectors gave a lot hesitation and put (back or not) in the light some champions. Really well done.
  • Options
    Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 229 ★★★
    I just hope there's no limits to trading.
    I dont just wanna get rid of 100 of my thousands of quest crystals
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,689 ★★★★★
    Hmmm. Store sounds good and I'm looking forward to it but that probably means I won't like it.

I will laugh hard if there is a gem trade in.
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 634 ★★★
    Um can we get more clarification on this?
    Why are there deals on 22,24 and 29? Does that mean the deals on 29 will be better in comparison to 22 so we save our resources and wait for 29?