**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Revive farming has been "shadow nerfed"

Comments

• Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    MiniMF said:

thx to the other idiot that made a post on the forum.... im ok since i already explored necro tho :)

Bro it's the same guy who posted about that.
    Now he reversed the words but intention is still the same.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    Maybe Kabam Miike just created another account and have some revenge and trolls 😆
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

If only people stopped chirping about it on the forums

You think the Kabam employees bother reading most of the dribble on here?
    Literally my job.
    I mean I’m sure you guys had already known about it (dont give this troll the recognition hes craving of thinking hes the reason the respawn rates were tampered with)
  • Options

Kabam Jax said:

Literally my job.

You read nothing
    Insert similar Sgt. Schultz catchphrase from Hogan's Heroes tv show from the 1960’s.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,986 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

Polygon said:

Kabam Jax said:

Literally my job.
    I mean I’m sure you guys had already known about it (dont give this troll the recognition hes craving of thinking hes the reason the respawn rates were tampered with)
    You are correct. We use the power of data!
    When someone post revives on certain quest on this forum, all of a sudden the data of players running that quest is spike. Thus Kabam is now curious as to why the spike ahs occurred and they will check on the data. Thus the nerf happens. If only a few people do it, the data wouldn't be so high as to attract attention. This is why we can't have nice things.
    Wrong, I'm sure kabam doesn't think even a few people autofighting 5.4.6 over and over is normal lmfao
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Polygon said:

Kabam Jax said:

Literally my job.
    Now you just need to harness the power of math and fix the points for the Platpool event.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

Polygon said:

Kabam Jax said:

Literally my job.
    Now you just need to harness the power of math and fix the points for the Platpool event.
    I don't think it's a coincidence that he's actively here on a Wednesday with new content!
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 472 ★★★

Toproller , what will it take you to shut up already & making such posts by twisting words while intention been the same.
    " Ruining things for others "

• Options

• Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Polygon said:

Kabam Jax said:

Literally my job.
    While we've got you here mate, is "shadow nerfing" a thing?
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

Polygon said:

Kabam Jax said:

Literally my job.
    While we've got you here mate, is "shadow nerfing" a thing?
    We have said, officially, many, many times that we do not make "silent nerfs."

Sure, occasionally mistakes are made, but we try to communicate in a timely fashion when that happens. We do not flippantly make substantial changes to the game that negatively impact players without telling them in some capacity.
    I appreciate the reply, thank you for the clarification, Jax.
  • Options
    Hunter_Sarc0Hunter_Sarc0 Posts: 37
    edited November 2023

G'day summoners,

It has been brought to my attention that quite a few members of the community are noticing less revives appear in the Act 5 quests that were so popular as of late.

Could this be a "shadow nerf" we are witnessing, or are Kabam in fact providing us with secret windows during which we are able to amass these revives to help us with some of the long term content namely Necropolis that has just come out?

:(
  • Options
    Hunter_Sarc0Hunter_Sarc0 Posts: 37
    Kabam Jax said:

Literally my job.
    With this change, players who host events for other players will benefit more. If you don't have the potions to spend, they'll pay you to do it since it's difficult.

Find a way to bypass this then. Registering something or other way, I don't know. Do it.