**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Road to the Crypt

Comments

• Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    Aarkus and Airwalker aren't that bad with Aegon if they play ball, big if. The AI sometimes do be wanting your revives though.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★

Question. Do you need to finish a Path in order to qualify, or just get past the first Champ?

Complete a full run at least once, if you don't I think your deaths will count but you won't qualify for the actual rewards.
    Okay, thanks. I'm debating using my Dust on Aegon, but I'll also have to plan the Revs. This helps.
    If you don't have the other counters for path 1 or 2 like Kate Shuri Chavez or Zemo, yes Ægon is your only option so definitely ascend him. Luckily Banquet is coming up so you should be able to r5 Ægon ascend him and go for a completion run before January 15th.
    Highly advice you go for path 1 btw easiest path by far.
    I have Shuri, Kate, and Zemo. Zemo isn't Ranked, but Kate is R3 at least.
    DNA3000 said:

Question. Do you need to finish a Path in order to qualify, or just get past the first Champ?

Complete a full run at least once, if you don't I think your deaths will count but you won't qualify for the actual rewards.
    Okay, thanks. I'm debating using my Dust on Aegon, but I'll also have to plan the Revs. This helps.
    If you are actually planning to do a Necropolis run before the RttC cutoff date, I would recommend ascending Aegon. Mathematically it is going to save you at least 20% of your revive count. For most players, that's going to be a significant amount of revives, and you're probably going to get the dust back from the Road to the Crypt rewards anyway.

Even if the only thing you get out of ascended Aegon is Necropolis and a step towards Valiant, I think that's worth it.
    Yes, even if I don't make the Road cutoff, it's a good investment. Thanks for the feedback.
    If you can get both Kate and Shuri ranked up along with Ægon, they will save you some revives cause some fights can be problematic if you use Ægon. If you can't though then yeah just save more revives and brute force everything with Ægon.
    I have a 7* Shuri R1, but she has a 6* HB Relic. She's pretty beastly.
    Then you should be good, Ægon and Shuri can do Titania path for sure. Air Walker and Aarkus will be tricky without Kate and Chavez but Ægon can brute force them as well as the rest of the path. Only thing you have to keep in mind is Ægon will be more expensive than the rest.
    Thanks for the advice.
  • Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 339 ★★★

Aarkus and Airwalker aren't that bad with Aegon if they play ball, big if. The AI sometimes do be wanting your revives though.

i used wiccan for both of those fights and got them down in 2 or 3 revives each. he works really well for them, but they slow fights
  • Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    Just did my part in road to crypt ( without aegon). Trial fight turned into completion run😅☑️
  • Options
    Sarah245Sarah245 Posts: 114 ★★
    Did first run. Contributed between 100 and 110 deaths. Lost exact count lol.
  • Options
    jdschwjdschw Posts: 191 ★★
    Okay awesome, so now everybody else who wants to complete the Necropolis can do it without dying! No more deaths needed folks! ;-)
  • Options
    jdschwjdschw Posts: 191 ★★
    ohhhhhh you're right, I misread! We need to get to 5 mil!
  • Options
    Had a bunch of potions expiring so I decided I'd help out the count a bit 🤣
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    We'll get to the 5m it's really perfect As rewards😄 it's just missing 6m of the titans if I want to quibble
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
    Oh we will definitely get there. I'm hoping to explore by the 25th. Only halfway there but the problem is...the more we explore the better we get. My 2nd run on were like. 1/3 the number of revives. 😅
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★

Congratulations to everyone and their successful failing ☺️😆!

Oh so my terrible skills were good for one’s dies way to much with Kate was stressed to the point I keep failing in to after vailk then I started to play good
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    Can we negotiate further milestones at similar intervals for similar rewards or releasing the rewards early for those that have completed it already when we reach the final milestone? Spreading the festive spirit. Those that complete it after just get the rewards on completion via a mail in case that is brought up.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Pandingo said:

Oh we will definitely get there. I'm hoping to explore by the 25th. Only halfway there but the problem is...the more we explore the better we get. My 2nd run on were like. 1/3 the number of revives. 😅

Might I suggest an aperitif before your runs?

How did you know?!?! I literally have a glass of nick swardsons right beside me. 🤣
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,251 ★★★★★
    Going in for another 1-2 paths soon. Got 80+ more deaths to contribute at the very least.