Road to the Crypt

Comments

• PrentexPrentex Member Posts: 394 ★★
    That's a really cool event, wasn't aware of it - anyway i did my share, hit 100% last week, good luck everyone for all your runs!
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    Do we know if we get the rewards the 15th or a week or 2 later or much later?
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    I contributed about 100-125 or so! Finished my completion run this morning. :)
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Member Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Did completion on both of my accounts, so definitely have put some work in towards this! Good luck and many deaths to those still to come!
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 ★★★
    xNig said:

Going in for another 1-2 paths soon. Got 80+ more deaths to contribute at the very least.

I will also do 1 path..red goblin one.
  • Bhanu_3000Bhanu_3000 Member Posts: 36
    Finished my first path of necro today. Did my bit of dying and now we wait for rewards.

• ChaosticeChaostice Member Posts: 34
    When could we get those rewards?
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,098 ★★★★
    Chaostice said:

The 15th is a Monday. If I had to guess, I’d say that Friday - few days to pull out the botters/cheaters. Luckily for us they will not have contributed too many deaths since they were cheating.

Since I missed the original announcement on this, is 5 Million the final milestone or are there potential additional ones if we max out our pitiful performance?
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,168 ★★★★★

Chaostice said:

The 15th is a Monday. If I had to guess, I’d say that Friday - few days to pull out the botters/cheaters. Luckily for us they will not have contributed too many deaths since they were cheating.

Since I missed the original announcement on this, is 5 Million the final milestone or are there potential additional ones if we max out our pitiful performance?
    @Oakenshield 5 million is the final milestone.
  • Adrianz1Adrianz1 Member Posts: 64
    edited December 2023
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,362 ★★★★★
    Going on my 3d path in 6 days so have no fear, more deaths will come!
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,114 ★★★★★
    I won’t be contributing to this
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 416 ★★
    Any update on the death count last time I saw we were at 4.2 million deaths
    Any further update on that?