Incursion - my screen goes black [resolved in hotfix, available now!]

Comments

• WorldEaterWorldEater Member Posts: 16
    Can we get an update on this? Incursions is unplayable for a lot of people.
  • DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 217 ★★★
    It’s crazy that this is still up and running! At the very least Incursions should have been pulled down while they figured out a fix. This way people don’t waste potions and revives on a broken mode.
  • XedXed Member Posts: 32
    Just encountered the blackout screen in sector 6. Makes it completely unplayable. I’m just here to add to the discontent. Please fix asap. I don’t even feel like going into incursions till this is fixed.
  • kus234kus234 Member Posts: 272 ★★
    U need to play blind
  • Teds_1_RoosterTeds_1_Rooster Member Posts: 47
    I threw a special while it was dark and it lit up for a second. Then about 5 seconds later the lights got turned on. Not sure what caused it though
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,540 ★★★★
    I just experienced the dark fight screen.. vs Dust too.. Let's say, it made the fight tougher than it should have been.. no point to revive and fight what I can't see.

Thanks (sarcasm)
  • DennisDaMenaceDennisDaMenace Member Posts: 11
    It happened to me too. I wonder if there's going to be compensation for this since a lot of people will die because of this.
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 584 ★★★

I was the lucky one and took a path with falcon and Hawkeye, won both but too scared to take on dust!
  • Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    How did those of you that say you got through some of the fights with a black screen actually win a fight if you can't see what's going on?
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 776 ★★★
    Crine60 said:

How did those of you that say you got through some of the fights with a black screen actually win a fight if you can't see what's going on?

The 1 I managed was with herc but the next fight was a mephisto, who I thought was supposed to have been removed, but was no way to herc blind through the soul imprisonment.
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Member Posts: 592 ★★★
    Crine60 said:

Luck, because you have no idea where the defender is and what the defender is doing.
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Crine60 said:

I got through it because of Herc smash
  • nimrod07nimrod07 Member Posts: 3
    This "bug" has to be so they get people to spend. Do they not test? People should stop spending so they actually respect the players. I got screwed while almost done with a Sector and will have to spend to finish. They ain't happening. They wonder why people are not spending...
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Will this fight be bugged?

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,613 ★★★★★
    Damn i guess you all chose paying rent over the electric bill! 🤣
  • OldManHopOldManHop Member Posts: 294 ★★★
    edited February 7
    Losing this way really sucked

• SkyfawSkyfaw Member Posts: 198 ★★
    Has the issue been resolved? Don’t want to continue my incursion grind if this mode is bugged.
  • RicardoCoyhaiqueRicardoCoyhaique Member Posts: 3
    Please Kabam fix and compensate for the issues
    https://youtu.be/P5d-ePjaHgs?feature=shared

My name is araztor.
  • TheCoverGirlTheCoverGirl Member Posts: 89 ★★
    Crine60 said:

the game always goes on a matter of timing. just charge and attack and if they block, retreat back and intercept them or parry them, just listen for the sounds and then its a matter of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 retreat repeat. its just like grinding arena while watching tv.. just listen for the game sounds and respond
  • JTTvJTTv Member Posts: 11
    Same thing happened to me. Messed up several really good incursion runs
  • ChovnerChovner Member Posts: 1,221 ★★★★★
    edited February 7
    lol…. I’m glad I came right to the forums to see if this is a widespread bug. Just started my incursions run and surprised to see the new “Are you afraid of the Dark” level that came with the update… they nailed the aesthetic of the theme and the level design was breath taking. 5/5, would dine again.

• Teds_1_RoosterTeds_1_Rooster Member Posts: 47
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

Were all waiting for you guys to do something or say something about this bug
  • Mcghee3Mcghee3 Member Posts: 93
    @kabam
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We brought this to the team, we'll provide updates as we get more information!

Any update on this, how are we supposed to do 25 rooms in sector 6 with a black screen
  • bumble-beebumble-bee Member Posts: 137 ★★
    I got KO'ed by knull in sector 6 room 4.
    At first, I thought it is a new node.
    Thanks to the forum I got to know it is a bug.
    Looking forward to the compensation from Kabam.
  • TheshadowpantherTheshadowpanther Member Posts: 37
    Is this fixed yet?
  • OldManHopOldManHop Member Posts: 294 ★★★
    Catmanndo said:

I don’t always ask for compensation, but when I do…I mean it! Lol

Don't hold your breath.
This discussion has been closed.