Options

Winter of Woe Community Chat [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,266 ★★★★
    xLunatiXx said:

Anyone have a r5 doc oc and enough skill to get the infinite power lock rotation? Im curious

I don't think you can with the unstoppable
    I dont think so too but I want to kbow for sure. Mine can't but maybe a max sig can with the power steal?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,982 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

zuffy said:

What is the hulk sp3 rotation?

Throw an sp3 when you have near 15 fury’s. also knock him down to lose form before sp3. If low enough health go into an sp1 spam and stun lock him. Or do two sp3 and then sp1 stun lock
    What if its a 6 star rank 3 hulk, how many sp3's would it need before you go for the sp1 stun cycle? If its a lot, the block damage can be rough at such a low rank.
    I really wanna know the same, as my only powerful gamma champ is 6* r4 ibom and 6* r3 hulk. Will I be able to beat abs man in 5 revs with r3 hulk?
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,689 ★★★★★

You know that your content is super fun and interactive when your boss refuses to throw a special with 10+ of She-Hulk's furies (each increasing the chance to throw a special by 15%). There is nothing more fun than having all of your furies drop off and take brute-force damage.

Actually, spending 10 energy for that to happen each try is more fun!!!!

This is perhaps one of my favorite features of the game now: (a) champs that either Taunt or increase the likelihood an opponent throws specials combined with (b) an AI that appears secretly immune to behavior manipulation via Taunt, etc.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    VenoweenVenoween Posts: 123
    They need to add the incinerate node as well.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

This one fight isn't that huge of a deal if it was a one-off. Having to burn resources like this every 2 weeks then the final round with all the fights is going to be a nightmare. Be better Kabam.

I would hope the final month may be less restrictive like SOP/EOP. It’s been a while so I can’t remember all the details, but weren’t the objectives pretty basic class objectives (I.e. Beat XXX without a cosmic on your team,” etc.)? It gave a lot more freedom on who you could bring to tackle the fights.

But, who knows. They may have found that too gracious after it was all said and done.
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 549 ★★★
    Has anyone tried Mysterio for the Sinister Six objective? I legitimately think he might work. No poison but if you spam SP3's and make sure to Heal Block him consistently, it could be done. I think the worst part would be playing around the Unstoppable.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,525 ★★★★★
    edited February 8
    Great content. Back to the good days where skill is necessary and everyone can't get through content in 10 minutes.

Those people who have played the game only since herc came out and never explored act 6 with 5*3 and r4 before it was ever nerfed might now understand why they see *skill issue* so often now.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,982 ★★★★★
    Ok how are these champs for the objectives? Can anyone suggest me

R3 hulk vs r3 overseer (both 6*) for gamma

Omega sentinel r4 vs gully99 6* r3 for robot

Sinister six I honestly have no option, will scorpion be able to chip out abs slowly? Otherwise I shouldn't rely on 6* r2 shocker (No sandman above 3*)
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,186 ★★★★★

It feels like there’s one node too many on this fight going on which significantly shrinks the number of options you can use. Either remove the unstoppable, or the no DOT, or the crit through block, there’s one too many things happening to worry about.

I think they should remove the dot node tbh. Thinking about the fight as a whole, we have an abs man who’s regen can’t be reversed, with crits through block, brute force, unstoppable, immune to dot, and all of abs man’s regular annoying abilities.

If they took DOT immunity away, it opens up so many more options that you could skillfully use to solo. Someone like Viv or Overseer would be tougher to use here, but now they should have access to their main sources of damage. It still keeps the annoyance of the fight intact cause one hit can still kill you, but now you don’t have to keep throwing 1/2 champs at him