**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Winter of Woe Community Chat [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 930 ★★★★
    *February 6th, 2024
  • Options
    RoggamRoggam Posts: 80
    edited February 8
    Assuming the majority of the “endgame” community is doing the same… is accurate.
    I will be trying to limit each of these single fights to 1-2 revive max as done in EOP if I have the proper counter. And I am a measly 1 r3 7* paragon - barely clinging to “endgame” status.

• Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,212 ★★★★★
    Wardruna said:

Why doesn’t power drain work? Tried OG Vision and warlock and no power drain

I know a bugged node made Warlock's infections bugged - I assume the same reason for Vision. I tried OG vision too and he would drain Abs once and no further.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,212 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

The robot tag is absolutely brutal. No viable way to deal with the unstoppable besides Dragon Man SP1, but the animation is so dang long you’re often throwing it into a block.

Also, wanted to point out the sheer ridiculousness of the reaction time.

Like, my fist is literally inside him before standing…in no way shape or form could they possibly block that! Not even mentioning the “root slide” with Sandman, where Abs just straight up moves while rooted.

That major AI issue, plus the robot objective kinda killed the fun for me

I saw this on Nick136's channel and happened to me a few times using Sandman. Rooted champs aren't supposed to block - they should try to heavy or throw their specials once their power comes back. yet another bug.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 544 ★★★
    edited February 8
    So we remove the farm it doesn't matter the drop on my account is null but here the goal of the energies is to go a single pass without tests and spend a maximum of resources 😂. I prefer to stop and too bad for the future pieces of King groot 18 points it's ridiculous for me :/

26% and after There are at 80% with regen ..
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,192 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Jax You might hate me right now for this whole post, but do you think someone can edit the original title of this post to 2024 instead of 2023? I see we're kindred spirits as you recently made a similar forum post mistake when adding the Lunar event start dates lol