**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Incursion - my screen goes black [resolved in hotfix, available now!]

Comments

• Options
    Teds_1_RoosterTeds_1_Rooster Posts: 41
    Happening during one of the rare incursion special events at that
  • Options
    Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 108
    Soon as I see it I restart game and it back to business as usual
  • Options
    Jaycray81Jaycray81 Posts: 368 ★★

• Options
    Maple111Maple111 Posts: 16
    I also want to point out if it hasn't been already that the black screen issue is not limited to incursion but has happened numerous times to me when fighting Dust in the Event Quest.
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 310 ★★★
    Anyone else getting weird color combinations when using their striker as well? Noticed it last night. Same color for both the striker and the defender. Background goes black but the champs stay the same color. Also, the screen will black out and you will only see Dust's special animations. Interesting stuff.
  • Options
    JTTvJTTv Posts: 7
    This is ridiculous! The amount of money people spend and then the screen goes black. Also dust needs to be toned down!
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 807 ★★★★
    The only question now is will we go into the weekend with this issue and a have a full lost week of incursions
  • Options
    BloodyRoseBloodyRose Posts: 38

Here’s what I got from submitting a ticket…

Curious how they are going to know "all affected players" to compensate? I was going to report this but it's already been reported by a million people.
  • Options
    Mooro85Mooro85 Posts: 16
    Kabam is there an update on this? It’s now started happening to me in the event quest. Several revives and restarts of the game, it persists. I’ve also seen that when using shocker and activating the relic the screen goes very dark blue almost black…
  • Options
    MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    I guess for now we are figuratively and literally in the dark here...(Runs away)
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Time is running out is it safe to run Sector 6 yet??
  • Options
    WorldEaterWorldEater Posts: 16
    Of course I'll get

Time is running out is it safe to run Sector 6 yet??

No, it is not safe. Lost an entire week of fun and rewards.
  • Options
    DocWestDocWest Posts: 67
    I’m still getting the black screen. How is there no update on this?!? It’s so disgusting to let this bug go on for this long with no update on what’s happening. I guess this is a bug that’s costing us units, revives and potions so it’s working as intended.
  • Options
    ODPODP Posts: 34
    How can this still be happening with no update and no plan for a fix? Renders incursions unplayable.
  • Options
    edited February 9
    So we are going to lose at least of week. Nice. Wonder if this will get fixed at all
  • Options
    luke_mightyluke_mighty Posts: 6
    I dont even have Human Torch to make some light. 🤭
  • Options
    BrickCDJBrickCDJ Posts: 5
    I also have had this problem multiple times. Lost my Zone 6. Man this sucks
  • Options
    Goji88Goji88 Posts: 35
    I had it happen to me in incursions against Dust- I died to her and went back in to a black screen on iPhone 15 Pro Max
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★
    Dang was hoping it would be fixed by now, I guess I’ll keep waiting…
  • Options
    Teds_1_RoosterTeds_1_Rooster Posts: 41
    edited February 10
    So the key to get some wins out of this bugged content is to be aggresive and if you can apply damage over time you get an idea of their location. One you get a black screen on a path in a zone, it’s there until you move to next zone. Then you’ll have some regular fights until it happens again. Eventually you end up taking too much damage and die. Go back into fight with another champ it’s still going to be black. SP’s from you and relic attack turn on the lights momentarily until attack is over. Opponents specials turn on lights sometimes but not all the time. I managed to get to zone 8 in sector 4.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    I finished Sectors 1-4, and my last run a couple of days ago didn’t black out for Sector 4.

I assumed if I waited for it to be resolved that would be best for Sectors 5-6. I honestly am surprised there’s been no response on this after 4 days? Sure, WoW is a train wreck, but does that preclude any follow-up on this issue?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    NoirSoiréeNoirSoirée Posts: 30
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We brought this to the team, we'll provide updates as we get more information!

Nearly 5 days into this bug (first cycle ending tomorrow) and we still likely won't hear anything till Monday... VERY DISAPPOINTING (but I guess not surprising)
  • Options
    Buzerk1969Buzerk1969 Posts: 38
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We brought this to the team, we'll provide updates as we get more information!

5 days later, no update, I did 90% of incursions, happened multiple times and of course it’s when you are deeply invested in late room.

• Options
    mezzman99mezzman99 Posts: 10
    Might as well just take incursions content out until it is fixed. This bug makes the game mode next to impossible to play and successfully complete the milestones. It has happened to me a handful of times and hasn’t been one specific fight or action that is causing it. Highly frustrating.
  • Options
    DrZola said:

I finished Sectors 1-4, and my last run a couple of days ago didn’t black out for Sector 4.

I assumed if I waited for it to be resolved that would be best for Sectors 5-6. I honestly am surprised there’s been no response on this after 4 days? Sure, WoW is a train wreck, but does that preclude any follow-up on this issue?

Dr. Zola

It’s going to be a week minimum. They won’t touch it over the weekend. Special incursion event for the month knocked down by a week and not even a status report.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,913 ★★★★★
    So how long is this going to take to fix? It’s happening in the monthly eq
  • Options
    Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
    For the record, it's now happened to me in incursions, EQ, and my paragon gauntlet run with Romance champs (on dust, so I was pretty much at the end). This is costing players resources. I hope kabam makes it right soon, cause this is a new low
  • Options
    Jclark3168Jclark3168 Posts: 75
    This happened to me too. Ended up losing 3/4 of my health because I didn’t realize what was going on. Not doing any more runs until it’s fixed.
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Just happened to me in EQ, Hercules vs Dust. Miraculously I managed to win but the thought of doing it 5 more times doesn’t fill me with joy.
This discussion has been closed.