**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Major issues with recovery timings, dexterity, and all combat mechanics [Under Investigation]

Comments

• ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    I wish “rich the man” covers this on his news on YouTube .
    Seatin, Brian grant refuse to even talk about it.
  • Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    edited December 2017
    I'm not a troll so I hope you'll understand this is not a troll post.

Op is wrong imo. The game just got harder. The AI can't block you after they use a medium or a heavy attack, you just gotta act faster. It's still very doable. Most of us noticed that the AI has become more aggressive and has been moving faster lately, you just have to adapt and react faster.

First off, I'd like to say that I acknowledge and respect your opinion but I would like to respectfully disagree with it.

If what you say is 100% true and that game just simply 'got harder' as you suggest, wouldn't it be easier for a moderator, developer or game official to acknowledge that they indeed have changed the AI to make it more challenging to the players? A simple, 'Hey guys, we'd like to acknowledge there (has/hasn't) been a change to the AI since v1(x).(x)' from a game official would do. However, the lack of an official response (please correct me if this is not the case) leaves room for wild speculation or rumours which is might I add, is counterproductive and is strongly discouraged by the moderators.

What say you to this?
  • NilpoNilpo Posts: 19
    edited December 2017
    No one has mentioned that when you actually do manage to beat the AI recovery that your first hit always bounces off like the AI is Unstoppable.
  • nIHSEANnIHSEAN Posts: 67
    edited December 2017
    we cant even hit AI right after doing a special attack which stuns them. Most of the time,hit is bounced off, even when we try to hit AI after their special attacks.

and the AI in arena is using dexterity mastery a lot more than it used to be.
  • Thank you for more oversmart comments.not constructive and helpful at all.
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    Yep, these issues are so bad I used all my potions and a lot of revives in MODOKs Lab and Hotel MODOK Uncollected and had to abandon Chapter 3 Exploration through Ice Phoenix and MODOK cause of failed blocks and lag where it stops my combo or they interrupt me during combos, and all intercept like they are Rhino now, even over my Rhino in Arenas a few times.
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    If these issues are global, then why are there players that sail through high end content?

All I'm saying is, the smaller window is part of the increase in difficulty, it's not a bug. Heavies aren't broken, parries are not broken. That's good news. The game's just a bit harder. You can't beat bugs, but you can become better at the game.

Lol parallel universe
  • @Sinister7th as we said before,the parry and the block are broken too,they do not work 5-6 times,from 10.i had a very easy fight in the aw today,my sig lvl 99 bw against electro.guess what?electro killed me easily,because of the broken block and parry.very frustrating.i am happy,if the game works properly for you,but i think,you should visit an optician,if you have difficulities with reading words.maybe the problem is much deeper,you just do not understand them.who knows.
  • It is really weird,i play the game on iphone7 and android too,the game is awful on the android and on the iphone is just instable,pretty often,there is no control on the heroes,instead of dashing back,they start to run forward,they do not block,etc.it is really weird,because lots of iphone owners are having no problems,but lots of them are having.my phone is not overinstalled with applications,there is no messenger,or any other raneater application on it.i wouldnt waste my time here,if it is not true,i am just going forward with the act5 and i enjoy this game.pretty simple.the frustrating part is that,we cant trust in the gameplay anymore,doesnt matter if i got the skills,to evade and intercept,if they do not work.also there is no response at all from kabam,nothing happens with those issues and they are poisoning too many people for too long.
  • Btw @Hubris_hater it is very silly,to deny this very bad issue,just because you do not have it.if you do not have this problem,just enjoy the game,stop to troll here and let the people discuss about this.thank you.
  • This kind of people needs an attention and they just want to be right always.this forum is full of them.accepted,nothing to do with it:)
This discussion has been closed.