Options

NEW End-Game Content - Winter of Woe Starts Feb 7th! [Added Info: Deathless Champion Objectives]

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,114 ★★★★★
    For anyone that helps, If you are a paragon and become valiant before this abs man quest ends, you will be able to get the sinister six objective, so if you wanna push, go for it.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 753 ★★★

3 objectives x 4 weeks + 4 completions = 16 points

6 objectives plus 1 completion = 7 points for gauntlet

plus a deathless objective... that's 24 points.

Shouldn't there be another point somewhere for there to be a grace point?

maybe there is points for completing (and exploring the final week quest, providing that it might have multiple paths like in the past ?). I believe that should be the case, rather than having 2 more objectives in the final week
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,062 ★★★★★
    Barlin said:

How many points should I have after my first completion with Shocker? I am Paragon.

You should have 2 points and will receive a 3rd added later
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 539 ★★★
    Finish, A lot of tests yes we are forced to try a one shot because of regeneration so a lot of energies, when we know how to fight several times maybe have less energy.

• Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 539 ★★★
    Just send 10 energy to everyone in compensation and for the next characters better tested them to not have the same joke to each champion. I used 15 for one shot
  • Options
    SnurrisSnurris Posts: 429 ★★★
    Don’t know if this has been addressed or if I’m just not getting it but it looks weird. For the first 4 weeks 1 fight per two weeks. And then all of a sudden 10 fights on two paths? Where will the other 6 fights come from?

• Options
    houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 159
    The joke is that -sorry we forget to mention 🤣- deathless objective.Deathless Guillotine to dot immune crazy regen Abs
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,487 ★★★★
    Snurris said:

Don’t know if this has been addressed or if I’m just not getting it but it looks weird. For the first 4 weeks 1 fight per two weeks. And then all of a sudden 10 fights on two paths? Where will the other 6 fights come from?

The original 4 fights for each week, and then 2 new fights, one on each of the 2 paths.
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 422 ★★
    Winter of woe? Woe my wallet is empty!
  • Options
    Chosen85Chosen85 Posts: 22
    bdawg923 said:

People smarter than me: who do I use to take down abs man

She Hulk for Gamma objective. For Sinister 6 I used Sandman.
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 387 ★★
    This node designs that Abs man immune to all debuffs (except stun), and he keeps regenerating, so it's not fun at all
  • Options
    PufffPufffPufffPufff Posts: 54
    @Kabam Miike can you confirm when we will receive the "extra" for completion (granted for skipping the robot challenge)?

Still only have 2 points (for initial clearance and gamma). Just curious when the free robot point will appear?
  • Options
    FooxynnFooxynn Posts: 15
    Okay, i want to be sure i am not getting stuff wrong so i ask :
    If i skip the #Robot, as a Parangon, what is the maximum amount of point i can get ? Take into account that i own Deathless Guillotine. Also please describe clearly where does the point come from.

From what i understood, we are given the point for the #Robot, so assuming i make all other objectives, i will have just enough point for the Deathless King Groot piece ? And if i do the bonus mission using Deathless Guillotine, i will have a bonus point and be able to skip another eventual terrible objective ?

I really want to not mess up
    Thanks
  • Options
    EBG78EBG78 Posts: 123 ★★
    Fooxynn said:

Okay, i want to be sure i am not getting stuff wrong so i ask :
    If i skip the #Robot, as a Parangon, what is the maximum amount of point i can get ? Take into account that i own Deathless Guillotine. Also please describe clearly where does the point come from.

From what i understood, we are given the point for the #Robot, so assuming i make all other objectives, i will have just enough point for the Deathless King Groot piece ? And if i do the bonus mission using Deathless Guillotine, i will have a bonus point and be able to skip another eventual terrible objective ?

I really want to not mess up
    Thanks

I believe the max points you'll be able to achieve as a Paragon, if you include the Deathless Guilley objective, will be 19. I think, not 100% certain though, that the point for the robot objective will be added after the first fight ends (meaning when the next challenge begins).
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 182 ★★
    Got absolutely worked trying to get the Sinister Six objective done. In my opinion, this was the hardest fight they've ever had in the game given the limited options and insane regen. I sincerely hope that the next fight is easier or the objectives. I'll probably use Warlock this week to bank an objective just because I've gotten a pretty good feel for the fight after banging my head against it for so long.
  • Options
    JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 149
    If this content is temporary, why were the objectives created as Carina's Challenges instead of timed solo objectives? This original post even described them as objectives, not as Carina's Challenges. Has a Carina's Challenge ever been deleted before or will this be the first time?
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,487 ★★★★

If this content is temporary, why were the objectives created as Carina's Challenges instead of timed solo objectives? This original post even described them as objectives, not as Carina's Challenges. Has a Carina's Challenge ever been deleted before or will this be the first time?

Winter of woe is temporary.

The new carinas are permanent content.
  • Options
    Adrianz1Adrianz1 Posts: 58
    Up until now i have not tried Absman fight but my god i undestand the frustration, @Kabam u should have added some passive power gain to him and it would be an easy choice to not do it at all, and to think i pushed myself to finish Necropolis to get all the objectives. . .