Options

April's Side Quest is a BRAND NEW Structure - Vaults

Comments

• Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 307 ★★
    I can only see 70 T2 dust from level 5 for Paragon and valient or I am missing other T2 dust?... We can only play one threat level right? Because entry key will be consumed once you complete the quest. Correct me if I m wrong.
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 574 ★★

Defeat FEMALE TAGGED Champs…

There isn’t an actual TAG for FEMALE (or Male) in game.
    Similar to non-existent CANADIAN Tag.

Curious, is there an “internal” Tag for these in game (that just isn’t visible to us in Tag Filter or Champ Profile), or are Objectives like these manually coded with a list of all the individual champs available each time another Objective like this comes up in a given month ?

So wondering if say a new Canadian champ were added to game, would Kabam have to go back into that Canadian quest/objective and add such new champ into that list, or is there an internal “Canadian” Tag that makes that seamless when a new champ gets that internal Tag ?

(For example/fun, re Canadian. another Deadpool, which drew the ire of a certain Canadian equivalent of the Blue Fairy, since Deadpool sort of breaks the 4th-wall Rules and might be able to transcend into Disne…'s other realms. And this Fairy does a sort of “opposite of Pinocchi..” on him, turning him into a WOODEN DEADPOOL. And then goes on to team up with Groot and K.G. to have some Synergies with).

Will be interesting, they will have to add a special tag for the event. They really have backed themselves into a corner with this.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,694 Guardian

Will be interesting, they will have to add a special tag for the event. They really have backed themselves into a corner with this.

They’ve run Female required champ stuff before.
    This time just stuck out because they specifically say “Tagged”.

Think at least some other times has just said Female champs (not “Female Tagged”).
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
    @""Kabam Jax"
    For the Vault paths, we will be able to see what rewards are on the path before taking? Looking to take a hybrid approach to get the 50 T2 dust in Threat 4 (four paths - 1 per week) for 120 T2 dust total at the expense of dropping four Threat 5 path rewards.
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 574 ★★

Think at least some other times has just said Female champs (not “Female Tagged”).
    I'd say they will go based on the BIO's of the champs.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 977 ★★★★
    Would my store update if I get valiant mid-way through the month?
  • Options
    SkalamenkoSkalamenko Posts: 31

Would my store update if I get valiant mid-way through the month?

It will.
  • Options
    Talha305RajaTalha305Raja Posts: 64
    Arjun2022 said:

Curious, is there an “internal” Tag for these in game (that just isn’t visible to us in Tag Filter or Champ Profile), or are Objectives like these manually coded with a list of all the individual champs available each time another Objective like this comes up in a given month ?

So wondering if say a new Canadian champ were added to game, would Kabam have to go back into that Canadian quest/objective and add such new champ into that list, or is there an internal “Canadian” Tag that makes that seamless when a new champ gets that internal Tag ?

(For example/fun, re Canadian. another Deadpool, which drew the ire of a certain Canadian equivalent of the Blue Fairy, since Deadpool sort of breaks the 4th-wall Rules and might be able to transcend into Disne…'s other realms. And this Fairy does a sort of “opposite of Pinocchi..” on him, turning him into a WOODEN DEADPOOL. And then goes on to team up with Groot and K.G. to have some Synergies with).

You can simply defeat the champs who have boobies... Why to have a specific female tag for identification... Lol
    Guillotine 2099 says Hello!
  • Options
    ValrozValroz Posts: 185 ★★
    The Paragon stuff you can get from the Trader's Outpost is like getting Groot, Iron Patriot, Superior Ironman, Jubilee, Drax, and Invisible Woman as options from a 6* selector you put considerable time and effort into.
  • Options
    Bondor16Bondor16 Posts: 16
    Very nice
  • Options

It's a good callout. I chatted with the team, they're going to adjust the in-game messaging so that, basically as you said, it won't refer to it as "female-tagged" and simply "female" instead.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,473 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

It's a good callout. I chatted with the team, they're going to adjust the in-game messaging so that, basically as you said, it won't refer to it as "female-tagged" and simply "female" instead.
    Jax, is Kindred male or female? How about vox and nimrod? 😝

Just messing, dude. There's a plethora of obviously female champs, but I had to say it. 😂
  • Options
    Superdave1966Superdave1966 Posts: 76

Oh, more Mysterium… yay
    /s

With exactly the same offers
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,473 ★★★★

Oh, more Mysterium… yay
    /s

With exactly the same offers
    Not quite. Now people that didn't have Steve can get Steve, and the rank up materials for Steve.

Plus the cool 1* crystals for people chasing a couple 1* champs they don't have.
  • Options
    Fajita_DinnerFajita_Dinner Posts: 11

I feel that if you just look at the character you can tell who is female and who is not.
  • Options
    TadzioTosterTadzioToster Posts: 57
    If we played lvl5 will we get lower lvl rewards too or just lvl5?
  • Options
    JbarkerJbarker Posts: 10
    Is there a reason you added extra paths to the maze but only enough keys to do 4 of the 6. I did what I normally do and start 100% the content then realized I don’t have enough keys to get the last key for the vault.
  • Options
    KlippKlipp Posts: 193 ★★
    Jbarker said:

Is there a reason you added extra paths to the maze but only enough keys to do 4 of the 6. I did what I normally do and start 100% the content then realized I don’t have enough keys to get the last key for the vault.

I've had the same issue because I thought the maze was the exploration one not the vault so now I'm a key short and lost out on mysterium and whatever else there is. @Kabam Miike anything yall can do for this issue? I also don't think it's fair the map is locked so I couldn't move over to see if those rewards were gone or not till I got over there and the key was consumed so I couldn't restart.
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 569 ★★★★
    anyone know where the "His Name’s Sake" solo event is?
  • Options
    KlippKlipp Posts: 193 ★★

anyone know where the "His Name’s Sake" solo event is?

Was just wondering the same thing
  • Options
    MissvariantMissvariant Posts: 3
    I think with amount of confusion this quest has they should atleats give 2 or even 1 pawn keys as extras if someone messes it up

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Where are the fights for the Maze keys?