**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game crashing at the end of fights [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Options
    _STU__STU_ Posts: 6
    Same freezing issue, but it's happening as I try to move through quests or start fights. I'm stuck with loading circle of death. have to restart game to get past it. the annoying thing is that when it happens when i press fight to start the fight, I lose half my health when I have to restart. not an issue working through heroic but will be very unfair if that happens during master.
  • Options
    _STU__STU_ Posts: 6
    oh, I'm on Samsung s7 edge, android 7.0.
  • Options
    OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    game closing after fights
    id ozzieont
    android 6.0.1
    phone model : zte zmax pro
  • Options
    Same issue.
    Nexus 5X
    Android 7.1
  • Options
    ICRUSHYOUDEADICRUSHYOUDEAD Posts: 93
    This has happened to me twice. The first time was in AQ yesterday. I was fighting my Rocket against agent venom.
    I took almost no damage during this fight. game crashed at the end of the fight. I logged back on to half health and agent venom being back to full health. Kind of BS if you ask me. the other time was in the arena this morning but it didn't take my win away so that is good.
  • Options
    I started having this issue as soon as v13 came out, looking at the post it seems to be mostly Android users as well. The game crashes in every event I play in, as soon as I KO the opponent it crashes.
    Samsung Galaxy A5 2017
    Android 6.0.1
  • Options
    TroncTronc Posts: 25
    While it is hard to detect force closes compared to actual crashes kabam should find a work around. They don't care about their belugas at all. We are who support this game!
  • Options
    EmberEmber Posts: 2
    Galaxy S8
    Galaxy Tab s2
    Both started doing closing after the newest update.
  • Options
    Darthmalice66Darthmalice66 Posts: 128
    Also having same issue's
  • Options
    Spade4444Spade4444 Posts: 10
    Having the problem too. I need to force close the game and pray for my caracteres dont lost half life.
    Need a fix ASAP before hyperion arena.
    Samsung s7
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    After i finished a pvp in 5s arena and won my game showed the spinning loading thing...left my device down came 10 mins later and it was still spinning before the win screen with the combo and hits had to force close restart...Lost the battle for some reason....

Samsung J5 2016
    Android 6.0.1
  • Options
    Keej44Keej44 Posts: 1
    Happening to me after nearly every fight and sometimes when trying to start a fight

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
    Android version 6.0.1
    Model number SM-G925F
  • Options
    Monkey0715Monkey0715 Posts: 12
    So still no update then? It's getting beyond a joke now just fought the 22k pi punisher in master quest and it freezes so now gotta fight him again which ain't easy. Any info on what's happening would be nice
  • Options
    DiegoVDiegoV Posts: 39
    edited June 2017
    update to 13.1.1 and start the problem

android 5.1
    asus_z00vd
  • Options
    Go spam their twitter and facebook page with the link of this tread. Maybe they will respond. My alliance need me for AQ AW but i can't fight !!
    So many time lost and energy.

They do beta testing but its so craped. So many bug.
  • Options
    Darko_mattev1977Darko_mattev1977 Posts: 18
    same issue, not only in arena, but also in story mode. Since the last update it's so much frequent.
    In arena, 99% I restart and I find the match lost although I won.
    In story mode, most of time I lose 50% health
    I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow in AQ

Tablet Acer APN
    Android 6.0
  • Options
    _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    This has only been happening to me in arena and it seems like it only happens when I'm using Dr. Strange.

Samsung Galaxy S8+
  • Options
    Wing_NutzWing_Nutz Posts: 5
    Here's a new one. Crashed while leveling up 4* duped Venom.
  • Options
    Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey everyone. Could the rest of you that are having this issue please post your device information as @CykGuitarist did in the original post? Also, does this happen with specific champions or game modes more often? Thanks!

It happens in all game modes. AW/Quests/Duels/Just logging in/Moving in quests, everything...
    OnePlus 3
    Android 7.1.2
  • Options
    And again just that quick while leveling up a 4* Moon Knight. Both times when I logged back in, there was a reward for the level up event waiting.
  • Options
    biohazardbiohazard Posts: 6
    estou tendo o mesmo problema, já aconteceu em vários modos de jogo e comessou depois da última atualização

lenovo vibe k5
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    C'mon Kabam... the game crashed while I was levelling up my 3* Gwenpool.
  • Options
    Crashed when starting a 3vs3 on 3*-4* level
  • Options
    KrullKrull Posts: 1
    Applied forced android update this morning, crashed at end of fights 3 times in 2 hours never happened before. In arena, and events, different champions.
    Using Nivida shield Android 7.0.
  • Options
    IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    The frequency of these freezes have increased to the point that it's impossible to go on longer than 5 minutes without reboot, happens in quests, arenas, mostly after fights .
    Android 6.0.1 galaxy s5
  • Options
    WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    Happened today for me, first time. Fought the science symbiod on node 3 in AQ Map 5. Was using a 5* 3/45 Winter Soldier. KO'd him with my Special Attack 2, and had taken very little damage, no actual hits. Logged back in and was credited with the win and was at the same health as when the game crashed, thankfully.

Device: nVidia Shield K1

MCOC was deleted and reinstalled yesterday to try to minimize any chances of bad patching, etc.
  • Options
    SenorPantsSenorPants Posts: 101
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey everyone. Could the rest of you that are having this issue please post your device information as @CykGuitarist did in the original post? Also, does this happen with specific champions or game modes more often? Thanks!

Happened in arena multiple times after KO, then tapping to advance, and just now in event quest - different champs each time. Event quest was DPX against mystic Symbiod ambush, last chapter (Punisher 2099 boss).
    Phone: Pixel XL
  • Options
    Any admin can give us some news about this problem ???
  • Options
    IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    Waiting for an update on this issue cause it's basically unplayable with constant freezes.
  • Options
    VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    Samsung Tab S3
    Model SM-T820
    Android Version 2.0

I was doing an auto-fight in the monthly quest. Heroic difficulty. After fight completion, the game existed to the desktop without any warning message or any message that the game had crashed. It was actually the first fight on that map but I don't recall the map. The victory still counted.