**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

So what do we think of the Daily Super event?

13Β»

Comments

• Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 389 β˜…β˜…
    edited June 15
    No complaints..but 4 hrs crystal should be 5. I always manage to collect 5 crystal in a day... It would be missed whenever I am too busy with work.

T4A or Titan shards are good and now no RNG based reward from daily crystal. You can choose what you need...

But yeah relic ISO should be there in super event. Atleast 1 as previous...
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 389 β˜…β˜…

we’re going from 3 15% orange attack boosts a day from the 7hr solo events down to 1. can you make it 2 a day instead?

Do you really collect all of those 3 attack boost...I don't think so.. I never able to do that. 7 hrs is nothing to me. Sometime I accidentally complete that when levelup and advancement occurs on the same time..
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,546 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

So all you Valiant s, are you getting sog stone, t4a or titan shards?

T4a cuz titan crystals suck
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 213 β˜…
    edited June 15
    Hey @KabamCrashed why are you removing daily valiant crystal it was such a good crystal pls add them in the daily rewards as well and keep the webstore daily valiant crystal as well πŸ™

• Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,133 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 15

So all you Valiant s, are you getting sog stone, t4a or titan shards?

Titans ofcourse BUT I might change my preference based on what I need the most at that time, maybe I'm just a few shards short of a full t4A that I need for an important rank up. Afterall that's the whole purpose of a selector you get to choose what you want
  • Options
    Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 287 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sounds like a great change to me. I look forward to it!
  • Options
    Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 90 β˜…
    Only concern for me is them taking away the current form 6 four hour every day and 2 daily especially what you can get from them as far as resources. I worry if the hype will overshadow what's to be lost with a permanent change. I know it's a test, and they threw in the extra goodies with the special calendar type deal but just like with the change to revives, only time will tell.
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 898 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 15
    I really like the looks of this, and hope it becomes a permanent change too.

Along with the crystal drop rate changes there's been quite a few pro-player improvements across the board lately. Nice one πŸ˜ƒ
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 302 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Big fan. The 4 hour crystals are included (the pinned post was corrected in the comments) - you get 4 a day.

Better rewards, not forced to play modes you don’t want to or are meaningless after completion (looking at you 22hr event quest objective). Much less clutter. If they were implementing it tomorrow permanently I would still be all in.

they are not just 4 hr crystals, they are actual crystals geared towards your progression. so valiant players get 4 valiant crystals a day.

To be honest this is the best rewards Kabam ever put out for free players. This means a lot of champions will be ranked up, giving you control over finally ranking up your favorite champion. I think this will increase playtime. The biggest pain point was painfully slow progression for the path you desire. You got a tech rank up gem? not too bad with current dailies now.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,372 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Big fan. The 4 hour crystals are included (the pinned post was corrected in the comments) - you get 4 a day.

Better rewards, not forced to play modes you don’t want to or are meaningless after completion (looking at you 22hr event quest objective). Much less clutter. If they were implementing it tomorrow permanently I would still be all in.

they are not just 4 hr crystals, they are actual crystals geared towards your progression. so valiant players get 4 valiant crystals a day.

To be honest this is the best rewards Kabam ever put out for free players. This means a lot of champions will be ranked up, giving you control over finally ranking up your favorite champion. I think this will increase playtime. The biggest pain point was painfully slow progression for the path you desire. You got a tech rank up gem? not too bad with current dailies now.
    The 4hr crystals are actually progression based. Valiant get valiant free 4hr crystals now.
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 545 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I wish there were some embers (relic iso) in there like the 10k one from the 22hr events but MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE WWWWWW i hate all the different 7hr, 22hr, daily/weekly objectives, 4hr crystals, etc so making them all into 1 single event with ridiculously good rewards is awesome
  • Options
    LeanbisonLeanbison Posts: 130 β˜…β˜…

I mean you got to 500k ish that is not in 1 day...

Just for Clarity:
    22hr Event = 260k gold
    7 hr event = 100k gold
    You could do 1 22hr event and 3 7 hr events per day. So you could get 560 k gold per day. Now they are giving 250k gold per day.
    I do think the new Super event is great for a lot of reasons mentioned in this post but feel they should bump the gold back up to the previous level.
  • Options
    Leanbison said:

Just for Clarity:
    22hr Event = 260k gold
    7 hr event = 100k gold
    You could do 1 22hr event and 3 7 hr events per day. So you could get 560 k gold per day. Now they are giving 250k gold per day.
    I do think the new Super event is great for a lot of reasons mentioned in this post but feel they should bump the gold back up to the previous level.
    I think they should definitely address this, it's a big enough difference in gold to warrant a buff
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Gold crystals aren't on the list of things removed. So why aren't any in the milestones?
    I was getting 10 uc gold crystals from 1-10% rank rewards. Thats like 200k minimum, on top of what we could get from milestones.
    Not saying I was getting 1-10% for every event, but I would 2-3 times a week. Another 2-3 times I'd get the 21-40%.
    There's lots of gold beeing taken away from highly and even moderate active players.
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 250 β˜…β˜…
    Looks great, make it permanent
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 675 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Avnish said:

we’re going from 3 15% orange attack boosts a day from the 7hr solo events down to 1. can you make it 2 a day instead?

Do you really collect all of those 3 attack boost...I don't think so.. I never able to do that. 7 hrs is nothing to me. Sometime I accidentally complete that when levelup and advancement occurs on the same time..
    didn't always get 3 or need it but having the chance for 2 a day is important imo.
  • Options
    PenzitoPenzito Posts: 46 β˜…
    Leanbison said:

Just for Clarity:
    22hr Event = 260k gold
    7 hr event = 100k gold
    Yes this is correct. Most days doing the 3 7Hrs & 22, I figure I'll lose 250K gold and 70K solo crystals worth each day, plus 2 extra 15% boosts. Now this won't happen everyday but generally not too tough to hit all 3 7Hrs.

The ranked rewards should not be overlooked and maybe a similar structure should be included in this new style. I would think they would want to encourage people to push high as possible anyways. Don't punish the folks that like to max out their efforts for planning.
  • Options
    EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Posts: 284 β˜…
    So this means there will no longer be a level up event. For some reason it hasn't started yet either, but the Hero use one has ended already.
  • Options
    edited June 16

So this means there will no longer be a level up event. For some reason it hasn't started yet either, but the Hero use one has ended already.

No that's normal there's a gap of few hours between those two. This change has not been implemented yet. It starts sometime this week
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 631 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I don’t like this, where are the 24hr crystals
  • Options
    I think if something isn’t broken don’t fix it, personally.
  • Options
    edited June 16

It's more units and a constant influx of 7* and titan shards tho
  • Options

It's more units and a constant influx of shards tho
    Daily crystals have a chance to award a 7 star champ and now that chance has been halved, like I said, don’t like it, but those are valid points made.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,189 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I am, overall, in favor of this proposed event change. I think the gold concerns are valid, assuming that there are no additional plans in the works to offset the loss here. Personally, I don’t put up enough points in all of the daily events to feel this loss and I’m probably coming out ahead overall, but I do understand others being concerned.

The far more interesting takeaway though, in my opinion, is the complete lack of any relic materials. No embers, no alloys, no relic shards. No relic stuff in the Supply Drop either. So either Kabam is putting relic materials somewhere else going forward, or we might be seeing the death of relics. I really hope it’s the first option.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 850 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 16
    yessir! Tired of pulling either 5700 t6b/ 4500 t3a every damn day

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,286 Guardian

No that's normal there's a gap of few hours between those two. This change has not been implemented yet. It starts sometime this week
    Not that long, there is a consistent 35 minutes inbetween every 22-Hr events. (unless there is a starting time breakdown in the system).
    This one looked like same 35 minutes.
  • Options
    KnudiebabyKnudiebaby Posts: 7 β˜…
    Danxor said:

My biggest concerns are the things i am going to be missing out on as a Valiant...

We no longer are getting a good source of T4CC (I get 3-4 a day off events), I pretty much use them as fast as I get them as I work to rank up lots of champs for various arena grinds.

AGREE! I also use a lot of T4CCs almost as soon as I get them.
    I'd maybe suggest adding them in the selector - so, you'd at least have a choice to get them or not.
  • Options
    KnudiebabyKnudiebaby Posts: 7 β˜…
    Pandingo said:

I like the idea to replace 4 hr check ins and solos getting a buff in the process. Not a fan of losing the daily crystal. Unless I missed it's inclusion in the rewards

You can collect the daily crystal in the webstore... which I think is irritating and have already forgotten a couple times - much easier in-game.